Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

that is the purpose of this thread. People who want to meet for a game are informing the rest here. And thanks god there is some that open a server not only on Wednesday and Sunday! smile_o.gif

you can still join at ofp.cia.home.net

bah, anyone willing to set up another game?

The forum game will be this sunday(tomorrow).

And for the first time since its beginning I will not have to work so I will be able to play too. smile_o.gif

I will announce it again this morning. Check this thread or another that I will make. The game should be at the same time as normal.

Hope to see other forum regulars there.

Why did the CIA coop night change to saturday as well?

It didn't change.. People online wanted to play co-op's and so did I so we picked our server.

Okay, i see. I was away for a couple of days thats why i got confused smile_o.gif

Is this the official "I pimp my server"-thread?

alright then *pimp pimp*

tsk...

Hello all,

I am testing 3 of the finished "Bridge Fight" missions if anyone is interested in helping out you are more than welcome to join.

You will need some addons and 2 of the missions are 1700KB each. The 3rd mission is add-on free and only 25KB.

The addons you need are as follows:

Bridge Fight - Normandy

Invasion 1944 Demo 1.2

JC Normandy Island

Sturmtigers Shermans  

Bridge Fight - Tonal

BAS Tonal Island

BAS Deltas/Rangers

Bridge Fight - Nogova

No Addons Required.

Of course all the missions require the editor upgrade but if you dont have that already then you must have been living under a rock, in a cave on the moon for the last couple of years  tounge_o.gif

Here is the IP for anyone who wants to join the game:

68.161.211.201  cya there  unclesam.gif

Edit: to make it a little easier to get started i will be testing BF - Nogova first.

nice one  wink_o.gif

Group Photo

group.jpg

Chopper acrobatics

chopper.jpg

Heavy encounter in Modrava

ladder.jpg

Icefire driving and Batdog being shot

truck.jpg

smile_o.gif

Too bad I couldnt stick there until the photo shoot. My sister needed to use the computer. sad_o.gifmad_o.gif

In a few minutes you will see another item that Frenchman will no longer be allowed to have in MP games! biggrin_o.gif

http://w1.182.telia.com/~u18218217/screens/ladder.jpg

that looks so wrong.

Anyway. Todays game was fun and was my first MP session so vey good. Had to wake up at 5:25 to play so yeah.

Quote[/b] ]In a few minutes you will see another item that Frenchman will no longer be allowed to have in MP games!

Ohhh noo not those things.

YES! Live in fear mortals!

biggrin_o.gifcrazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifblues.gif

Things that are banned from Frenchman's usage in MP games

Item #482

Rifle Motars

post-3-26016-speedyndwilco.JPG

The game was pretty fun today. Killed speedy and Ace plenty of times in that pistol map. smile_o.gif

The battlefield 1985 game was ok. I never saw any enemy tho for some reason. Probably because I spent the first part of the game running, right speedydonkey? lol

Yes, that's when you killed me frenchman. mad_o.gif

The game was pretty fun today.  Killed speedy and Ace plenty of times in that pistol map.     smile_o.gif

The battlefield 1985 game was ok.  I never saw any enemy tho for some reason.   Probably because I spent the first part of the game running, right speedydonkey?   lol

c_rolleyes.gif

Quote[/b] ]The game was pretty fun today. Killed speedy and Ace plenty of times in that pistol map.

Took me a whole mag to take french down in that map. Ohh yeah. Dont ever let Speedy fly helicopters. tounge_o.gif

Yes, unless you want to be in a chinook rolling on the ground. tounge_o.gif

Hah...idiots :P

I took a nice fly next to an apartment building and about 4 guys hopped onto the roof and Burns was walking around.  tounge_o.gif

God that on video ^

Also got footage of Burns doing a death spin in a MH6, haha.

Did you get video of me shooting you in the head as you were in chinook and you falling down? You wrecked the entire building after that.

No, but I saw that building tounge_o.gif Never thought they could do that rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]Did you get video of me shooting you in the head as you were in chinook and you falling down?  You wrecked the entire building after that.

hahaha... ok while standing on the crashing helo it wasn´t that funny  tounge_o.gif  excellent shot by hotshot which shows the situation

-------

here´s the group photo that i took

modrava1.jpg

tomorrow i will add the shots that shows speedy freeclimbing the building- after i pushed him gently off roof   ghostface.gif

also to be seen someone with a burning ass after his parachute exploded at contact with a building (weird what superconfig does  biggrin_o.gif )

Man, I feel like playing some more.

Anyone feel like going for a quick one?

Anyone have a host also? For a 14 meg file.