Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

See if this works.

Edit: Who got their hands on the video?

It doesn't work.

I just took a shower and came up with an idea.

Wilco pilots the chinook, and couple grenadiers, machinegunners, LAW soldiers, riflemen, and a sniper get on TOP of the chinook.

Then you carefully fly around the map while the men on top lay intense fire onto enemies below. And if attacked by an enemy aircraft. The chinook will be much better defended with the men on top letting lose with their weapons.

Is this possible wilco?

The men will most likely slip off of the chopper when I make turns, but going straight up they hopefully won't.

Edit:  God I hate anglefire....

What if all the men stay prone and you were careful?

Still, with OFP's engine they will just slide off, now if you impliment a script, then maybe they might be able to stay on.

I don't know what a script is.

Do like BAS (I think) did and then create a super small drop particle and name it so you can place a soldier onto it. The particle would be relative to the chinook.

Wilco, did you get that video uploaded? Icefire a script is a small text file where you write and tell operation flashpoint what you want it to do, as in this case put the soldiers ontop of the chopper and then make sure that they stay above it.

@Speedy: Did but angelfire said it was against their policy and took it down...gah. But hopefull Burns and me will get in touch and upload it to BD's server.

So is their any game tonight. I really enjoyed yesterday.

Think its only saturdays/sundays (wednesdays if you include CIA). Had a good game, loved handgun warfare and blowing Icefire to hell with my Kozlice tounge_o.gif

I realy feel raped right now. I am a forum member with a "broken Resistance CD" and my version installed is messed up because of the BAS addons. Played golf all day but didnt satisfy me. I WANT TO PLAY ONLINE! I am a real addict! tounge_o.gif

Played golf all day but didnt satisfy me. I WANT TO PLAY ONLINE! I am a real addict!  tounge_o.gif

Golf rock.gif you shoul´ve known that it cannot substitute ofp.

here are some more pics from last forum night to keep you happy smile_o.gif

Guy with hot ass

chute.jpg

chute1.jpg

chute2.jpg

-----

Donkeyman Freeclimbing

spiderdonkey.jpg

spiderdonkey1.jpg

spiderdonkey2.jpg

--------

and some rando shots

love.jpg

hotshotjoins.jpg

closeup.jpg

Never kenw how good that config thing was, looks great with E&S Marines, and the explosions. Which 1 do u use Burns?

Never kenw how good that config thing was, looks great with E&S Marines, and the explosions. Which 1 do u use Burns?

pappys pack has different configs to choose from ?

i didn´t know that, just installed it into a modfolder, copied some needed addons and gave it a go.

i didn´t know that, just installed it into a modfolder, copied some needed addons and gave it a go.

No i mean i just run OFP normally, without any config, but i assume that is what u used (a config that is), but i was wondering which config, and if u had a link to it? To change the standard BIS soldiers to HYK's, and standards BIS Soviet units to E&S Russian Marines, etc.

No i mean i just run OFP normally, without any config, but i assume that is what u used (a config that is), but i was wondering which config, and if u had a link to it? To change the standard BIS soldiers to HYK's, and standards BIS Soviet units to E&S Russian Marines, etc.

now i got it.

it´s the one by pappy boyington which can be found ->here<-, links on 1st page are up to date, have fun smile_o.gif

Think its only saturdays/sundays (wednesdays if you include CIA). Had a good game, loved handgun warfare and blowing Icefire to hell with my Kozlice tounge_o.gif

Oooooooooh!! You made me soo mad! heh. You kept hiding in that white house shooting me as I came down the hill.

I shot you a few times when you were peeking through the window though. smile_o.gif

And Mr. Burns, those are some good photos. I remember alot of those scenes. Especially the one of one of the guys on the roof looking at the door greeting ppl as they came up the ladder.

Can someone please explain that to me: Today I had to buy a new OFP Resistance CD, but I was astonished by the pricing policy.

OFP: 10.- Euro

Red Hammer 18.- Euro

OFp+Red Hammer+Resistance = 13 Euro

Very strange! Of course when you buy the three together you dont get a nice booklet with it but who in the world would nowadays buy only Red Hammer for a higher price than all three together? Okay the Compilation has a disadvantage. First you can only install all three together, so if one breakes you are screwed.

BTW: (offtopic) Can I install OFP twice to run one with BAS addons and one with FDF?

BTW: (offtopic) Can I install OFP twice to run one with BAS addons and one with FDF?

Cant you just create 2 Mod folders?

And thanks for the link Burns. Unfortunatly, it kept asking for the OFPEC blood script and wouldn't let me play with some units, both because of that, but also it crashed on some units, even though i checked that i had installed all correct addons sad_o.gif ah well. Thanks anyway wink_o.gif

Hey Burns if you use a config which replaces Normal units with addons and others dont then shoudlnt it cause a CTD? rock.gif

Albert how can you install one program twice? tounge_o.gif