Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

Teamspeak has both options: either by pressing a button or by self-activation (where you can set the level of sensitivity). However me personally, I prefer the "pressig a button to talk" option. Like this they dont have to listen to your breathing and any other noise. But you choose yourself

(once you have teamspeak installed chose the menu settings, here you can decide how communication should work")

Hello !

This is your captain for tonight´s coop games at www.ciahome.net

check out our homepage for server URL, Teamspeak URL, and playerstatus of server. Server will be up from 22.00 CET. Check time on our website. Lobanak has updated the timemodule so you can easily find your time.

Have FDF ready under the seat and enjoy the flight.

We have a password for tonight:

ciafdf

Whoever had the idea about posting such a thread was a genious, and to post it in OFFTOPIC rather than in MULTIPLAYER was even more than genious. For all who didnt join I must say the following: a few pretty unsucessful missions, we realy got screwed over more times than ever before" but it was fun. "Rejuvinating" I think is the best term to describe what is happening to our Forum-mulitplayer scene. With that amount of participants and great CIA missions (FDF) no other game can beat OFP right now! And I usually buy every stupid new game on the market.

And with the great amount of people using Teamspeak now it is even more than just fun. Do join next time and I assure you it wont be a loss of precious time (as OFP-CTF usually is). And many thanks to the CIA-team, this evening wasnt a waste of time! smile_o.gif

By the time i came on an hour ago the server was already down sad_o.gif

Yeah, I had a great time playing. Sorry to leave you in the middle of a game, but my comp crashed, which gave me a good reason to go to bed wink_o.gif. I believe we didn't manage to succesfully finish a single mission in the 3,5 hours I was there, but it was fun anyway tounge_o.gif. Great missions, which I all never played before, and a great server too, which kept my ping at a desently 35 orso. Thanks CiA for the server and all the forum members for the great play smile_o.gif

Probally was smile_o.gif bloody helicopter landed after we all got out mad_o.giftounge_o.gif

Hmm, I was in the other chopper:

1: All, Disembark!

Eject - Dropping to death

Chopper lands

Damn AI commander...  sad_o.gif

Hey, anyone know where I can download two maps? One is called little everon, and the other one is called threshold.

Both are fun CTF maps.

Thanks.

GOAAR.finnishplatoon.org

That server is COOP, FDF and realy packed of decent people right now. Just join.

If you cant find it by the address I suggested then look at the full list of servers, maybe I did a spelling mistake!

Here's a few pics from the Boneyard server game:

Desert Ambush

BDservDes1.jpgBDservDes2.jpg

BDservDes3.jpg

BDservDes4.jpg

Return to Eden

BDservEden1.jpg

BDservEden2.jpg

BDservEden3.jpg

ohh. I'm in two of those return to eden pics. I like Liquid snakes Bruce willis face smile_o.gif

Server's still open Frenchie just no ones on. Been a hour. its 6:35am. My mum woke up.

and we´re still playing coop smile_o.gif

i hang around here because i just ctd´ed ..

I would join if i had the info (guide me to the page with ips and stuff) sad_o.gif

I would join if i had the info (guide me to the page with ips and stuff)  sad_o.gif

ip is: tacticalblunder.com (yes, it works)

neither password nor addons needed.

hope to c u there wink_o.gif

Bah, I missed out on today's game. Well atleast I got to see Kill Bill Volume 2. smile_o.gif