Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

Yeah, it was a good time.  Too bad I'm absolutely lousy at mp.  btw, Frenchman, the middle of Battlefield1985 is the wrong time to be doing art anyway   tounge_o.gif

I'm sure I'll stop in again, but not next weekend.  I'm going to be visiting home for Easter, which means I'll be back to dialup connection Friday till Monday  crazy_o.gif

Until Harnu kept on killing me for doing art. mad_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Gotta admit I was a hell of a shot when I was taking you down. I shot your leg from a good 400+m and then killed you just a little closer than that... twice! biggrin_o.gif

I took a look at what you were trying to make... and frankly... what the hell was it? rock.gif

Hmm, I havn't heard about the "shootout" map using the koldice balls.

Wasn't that map used? I set that one to be one of the maps used.

Anyhow. Those of you who played the forum game today, please PM me. I would like to ask you some questions.

Because it screws things up. Just look at last week, how much trouble we had with conflicting addons. Besides, several of them are pretty huge (300+ mb) and that would be a pretty heafty download for the members.

This is (the way i see it) not ment to be a hardcore ultra realistic coop session, but rather a fun little get together for forum members to shoot and play against each other.

Exactly.

Hehe nice work everyone it was a good session too bad i had to go out in the end and missed the WW1 session you had killing each other tounge_o.gif

I only wished placebo was there i wanted to score a few kills on him biggrin_o.gif

Heres the group pic i took:

forum_grouppic.jpg

Whos that on the bike btw?

Don't know, but I am the guy having a closer look at that Bradley (with the Binocs).

Anyway, was indeed som fun, except in the beginning when some (Speedy started, iirc) voted me as admin. No problem with that, except that I haven't played OFP online for more than a year, so I barely remembered all the admin commands  biggrin_o.gif

Later I joined CiA - was fun as well, until we drove with our truck into that roadblock of two T80s and had to take a 10min hike to Petrovice - funny guys decided to have three or four Strelas but only two AT4s in the group tounge_o.gif

Whos that on the bike btw?

ME! biggrin_o.gif

You may remember me yelling "WaIt FoR Me!!!11" in the Global Channel. And there is a possibility that you would remember me crashing into the hanger and slowly moving the bike torward the group, honking away. biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I took a look at what you were trying to make... and frankly... what the hell was it?  rock.gif

Modern art... Go figure. tounge_o.gif

I learned a valuable lesson Sunday: NEVER Allow Frenchman in a Vehicle with you!

NEVER Allow Frenchman in a Vehicle with you!

Hey! I'm the new, young and in-your-face version of Blackdog. biggrin_o.gif

Well, if there's another one this coming Sunday, I'll be able to play...with Easter monday off work and all mockface.gif

Well, if there's another one this coming Sunday, I'll be able to play...with Easter monday off work and all mockface.gif

Saturday too - hopefully!

Saturday night fever biggrin_o.gif

If anyone is up for a game i am online right now.

Join my IP @

Im running FDF 1.2 and OFP 1.96

i am up for a game, if nothing else i can always host.

Just to let everyone know. The next forum game may be held next saturday. Hopefully this would accomodate more forum members schedules and we could have a larger turnout.

Keep checking here until then.

The CiA server will be up today 22:00 CET. I guess we will start ealier if there are people online who wants to play.

The server is v1.96 with FDF mod and we only play co-op's. Other Kegetys addons might be needed, winter Nogojev etc. No other addons are needed.

Server IP: ofp.ciahome.net

Teamspeak 2 server is also up with the same IP.

You can check www.ciahome.net for server info.

Nice co-op's this evening smile_o.gif

Here are a couple of pics for those who missed it.

coop_night.jpg

coop_night2.jpg