Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

You get used to throw nades without crosshairs too.

I hope we can agree on a test run??!

Most (nearly all) servers use easy settings crosshairs on.  I think that is like not using OFP in its full extend. For me OFP was the first game with a switchoffable crosshair and I learnd to love it!

Same with the map! First game I know in which you have to find out yourself where your position is. Helps your situational awareness and teaches you using map and compass.

i played on such a hardcore server some weeks ago, too. at first it was very hard, but later it feels much more real.

on our internal mapfact server we play most times in cadet mode. but with ts and we plan our actions a bit more than on CIA. we do it there as we would do it in reality.

but it's cool to play on CIA's server. i'll be there today.  smile_o.gif

I try not to keep it too realistic.. okay I'm no real life officer but I could be giving you all kind of orders, where who should go etc. but I leave it to you to decide. That's what teamwork is, you observe what's going on and do what you think should be done by you for the team.

As a leader I just try to keep the strings together... it's not always fun but it's great when it goes as planned.

Anyone can and should come with ideas and plans on how to approach the objective.

I think the crosshair should stay on, I only use it for short range shots anyway, in real life know about where it will hit in CQB but not in OFP. And the grenades...well, it doesn't make that much difference to me.

So am i actually allowed to join the CIA server tonight or have i been banned from there?

I don´t want to see you there tonight MLF.You know why. As I financially contribute to the server and you directly got yourself into trouble I guess it would be ok if you take an offday today.

I just wouldn´t feel to pleasant.

Next sunday will be ok for me though. But not tonight.

I don´t want to see you there tonight MLF.You know why. As I financially contribute to the server and you directly got yourself into trouble I guess it would be ok if you take an offday today.

I just wouldn´t feel to pleasant.

Next sunday will be ok for me though. But not tonight.

Actually i dont really know why, specifics anyway i know we disagree on most topics in the Iraq thread and we have had some heated exchanges, but eh okay i wont be there tonight.

Let´s just leave it there.

I know you are a good coop player and I enjoy gaming with you. But you know there are things that are just not ok. And if these things just go to far one day there is a reaction.

This has nothing to do with sympathy in longterm, just imagine an angry wife running around with wild hair, swinging a wooden kitchen tool and running after you (Avon maybe biggrin_o.gif )

It´s sometimes just good to take a deep breath and that´s what I want to do tonight. I don´t want to turn into Bette Middler tonight. biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

(Avon maybe  biggrin_o.gif  )

mwhahahaha, well...ok my face muscles are relaxed now...

when do the games start ? smile_o.gif

I'll be there in an hour and a half or so. I hope you guys will still be there. sad_o.gif

i played on such a hardcore server some weeks ago, too. at first it was very hard, but later it feels much more real.

on our internal mapfact server we play most times in cadet mode. but with ts and we plan our actions a bit more than on CIA. we do it there as we would do it in reality.

but it's cool to play on CIA's server. i'll be there today. smile_o.gif

I try not to keep it too realistic.. okay I'm no real life officer but I could be giving you all kind of orders, where who should go etc. but I leave it to you to decide. That's what teamwork is, you observe what's going on and do what you think should be done by you for the team.

As a leader I just try to keep the strings together... it's not always fun but it's great when it goes as planned.

Anyone can and should come with ideas and plans on how to approach the objective.

oh, i did not mean the orders. that's realistic enough as we do it now.

i mean that you say sometimes "cease fire" but someone begins to fire etc.

but hey, i enjoy playing with you guys.

i hope i find some time later... sad_o.gif

Yes.. some people doesn't seem to know what hold fire means but the majority knows that. I guess they'll learn that sooner or later.

wait up a second. There is a certain level of tolerance. We had LOTS of players connected and taking this into consideration I say that it was far more civilised than on most servers I experienced so far. CIA server rules, I cant repeat that often enough!

yes, i agree with these two last statements. smile_o.gif

sorry, i still can't come, i'm working on a report for physics tomorrow... erm i mean today. crazy_o.gif

I had some great games tonight, and I just love not crashing to desktop biggrin_o.gif. Anyway, thanks for the play to all who came and see ya next time! smile_o.gif (offcourse a special thanks to the guys of CiA for the awesome server wink_o.gif)

It was BIG FUN tonight. Everyone who missed it bite your ass biggrin_o.gif

Seriously, we have had a bunch of guys on the server tonight who made it a pleasure to play. We didn´t play that much missions, but we played them loooooong. Very nice. Great evening for me. Thanx guys.

It was great co-op evening today.. Thanx to all who joins the server. It's nice to hellfish the last nights, one more member who adds to the fun.

Yeah, Bals, where are the pics? I'd post mine but my photo server seems to be down. crazy_o.gif

Indeed it was a lot of fun... I think today was the first time I ever killed a tank in MP and lived. biggrin_o.gif

It was BIG FUN tonight. Everyone who missed it bite your ass  biggrin_o.gif

Seriously, we have had a bunch of guys on the server tonight who made it a pleasure to play. We didn´t play that much missions, but we played them loooooong. Very nice. Great evening for me. Thanx guys.

i hate being so far from u guys.... I am totally working while u boyz play sad_o.gif. I wanna bite ur bals hahhahahaha

Some pretty intense action last night. wink_o.gif

Altough the hold fire command was broken a lot, starting shooting completely without warning and leaving everyone confused. ghostface.gif

Here we see a Russian officer ridin' to his doom. How can he NOT see me?

bikerussian.jpg

Now, Llauma, our leader, is holding a passionate speech that he doesn't understand one bit of himself. tounge_o.gif

laumaspeaking.jpg

His troops listen:

followers.jpg

Doing a bike march:

moving.jpg

And rearming at a Teboil fuel station:

teboil.jpg