IceFire

How about a forum night?

Quote[/b] ]oh, what's the password?
The CiA server will be up at 20:00 CET. The time can be seen on ciahome.net

You will need:

FDF mod 1.2

Winter Nogojev 1.1

Kegety's russian weapons pack 1.1

It's not sure we will play winter nogojev but some missions still might need it.

We'd also prefer if you get the hot fix for FDF posted **here**

IP: ofp.ciahome.net

Port: 2302

PW: ciafdf

Join the Teamspeak 2 server IP ofp.ciahome.net

sorry, can't come today... it's sunday sad_o.gif

sorry, can't come today... it's sunday  sad_o.gif

That happens once a week, but that's no excuse not to come wink_o.gif

Sorry I couln't post this sooner.

The weekly Official OPF games are now indefinitely postponed due to different reasons.

I am still working to add new maps to the server.

Stay tuned.

Sorry I couln't post this sooner.

The weekly Official OPF games are now indefinitely postponed due to different reasons.

I am still working to add new maps to the server.  

Stay tuned.

Too bad.. at least the official OFP forum game is still up. tounge_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

OFP is no trademark so I think I can call it official biggrin_o.gif

Sorry I make that mistake alot. I meant OFP.

Sorry I make that mistake alot.  I meant OFP.

You can call it what ever you want.. Operation Flashpoint is the only official name.

Excuse me but honestly why is tacticalblunder the official OFP server?

There is no official server. Only an official weekly game. This game is held on the tactical blunder blunder because BlackDog kindly offered it.

It is the idea that I am promoting, not a server.

So what makes it official, do you have BIS' official blessings? wink_o.gif

Sheesh...let's not get too bogged down in technicalities... tounge_o.gif

Lets just call it the Weekly Game Organised and Populated with Official Board Members... wink_o.gif

sorry, can't come today... it's sunday sad_o.gif

That happens once a week, but that's no excuse not to come wink_o.gif

but it happens every sunday that i have not a second to play... mad_o.gif every saturday would be a better day for an unofficial Operation Flashpoint night wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

I don't believe this. Why all the animosity? Do some of you have some sort of jealousy complex where you don't like the game being called official?

So what? The only reason I started them as the official Forum games is because of it's nature. It is not just any persons game where anyone can join. It is a weekly game held strictly for the forum communty. It is fair, it has no clan association. It currently uses no user made mods or addons, and designed for the purpose of the forum members to relax and have fun in a game environment with other fellow forum members. That is why it is named so.

I know. That was more directed at Llauma and any others who seemed to have similar sentiments.

Quote[/b] ]I don't believe this.  Why all the animosity?  Do some of you have some sort of jealousy complex where you don't like the game being called official?

Maybe that´s why:

Quote[/b] ]Please stop hijacking the forum night thread with your server. My server is the one that we are doing it on. Make your own bloody thread..

From a non-forum member...

I see it that way. People are free to choose. If they choose to join us on sunday and wednesday I´m happy with it.

If we have fun while playing coops that´s all that counts.

Everyone is welcome. CiA server is open for anyone with a coop heart and no Rambo attitude.

I´m sorry I didn´t make it yesterday . My Comp opposed my plans and sent me into a graphical nirwana. I tought him some lessons today, including ripping his drivers apart and now I´m slowly getting close to "regular" performance  biggrin_o.gif

Hope everything  will work on wednesday. Otherwise I will have to do my first XP brain - surgery  biggrin_o.gif

I don't believe this.  Why all the animosity?  Do some of you have some sort of jealousy complex where you don't like the game being called official?  

So what?  The only reason I started them as the official Forum games is because of it's nature.  It is not just any persons game where anyone can join.  It is a weekly game held strictly for the forum communty.  It is fair, it has no clan association.  It currently uses no user made mods or addons, and designed for the purpose of the forum members to relax and have fun in a game environment with other fellow forum members.  That is why it is named so.

No jealousy here.. I just think it's hilarious that you call it the official OFP server and the funniest part is that you seem to be serious. You seem to be the only one calling it official...

Quote[/b] ]I don't believe this.  Why all the animosity?  Do some of you have some sort of jealousy complex where you don't like the game being called official?

Maybe that´s why:

Quote[/b] ]Please stop hijacking the forum night thread with your server. My server is the one that we are doing it on. Make your own bloody thread..

From a non-forum member...

I see it that way. People are free to choose. If they choose to join us on sunday and wednesday I´m happy with it.

If we have fun while playing coops that´s all that counts.

Everyone is welcome. CiA server is open for anyone with a coop heart and no Rambo attitude.

I´m sorry I didn´t make it yesterday . My Comp opposed my plans and sent me into a graphical nirwana. I tought him some lessons today, including ripping his drivers apart and now I´m slowly getting close to "regular" performance  biggrin_o.gif

Hope everything  will work on wednesday. Otherwise I will have to do my first XP brain - surgery  biggrin_o.gif

Balshiow, if that's what you are going on. Well it's not much.

Blackdog didn't give me notice that he would message you.

That's between you and blackdog.

And Llauma, as for the name. It's simply the name of the game. "Official" is simply to seperate it from any other game that you could find on any server list. The reasoning is that this game relates directly to the forum, not outsiders.

Quote[/b] ]That's between you and blackdog.

I don´t even know that guy.

Neither did I say anything bad, did I ?

I just posted it as I thought this may be the reason.

I don´t have any sentiments or hard feelings. No sir.

I am happy if people play together in a coop spirit. That´s all.

Where people do that is up to them.

I´m happy if I can play with serious guys and that´s why I play OFP for such a long time now. If in these hard days, OFP has in the MP sector, a bunch of serious guys meet for games I´m more than happy. And if they do that on a regular base wherever they like I am totally satisfied.

BTW when will we finally play with Kylikki ?

BTW when will we finally play with Kylikki ?

Quote[/b] ]BTW when will we finally play with Kylikki ?

How many people can you arrange, and when?

Anybody playing today? Now? Please?  sad_o.gif

I dont think there are.. You are few hours late. I wouldn't mind playing but it's propably just the two us.