Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

It's been brought to my attention that keeping this topic in the "Offtopic" section of the forums is, in a sense, offtopic. It's also somewhat unfair to other servers out there who chose not to advertise themselves in here.

So, somewhat sadly but in the interests of fairness, I'm moving this topic over to the Multiplayer section. Hopefully it will maintain a high level of readership over there.

You are right.. but only forum members joins the server so if any other server offers that they could have posted in this thread. On the otherhand I don't think we need much more advertising. People knows which times we play and where.

The bad thing with moving this is that it might be harder to start forum games other days than when we play on the CiA server. I hope people will still drop by and check if a forum game is on. We have had big forum games with 10+ players on unscheduled times thanx to this thread.

Some good news!!!

New Image-Gallery set up on our page. All registered users can add their pictures to the gallery. They only need approval by me.

Max. 300 kb and 800x800 pixels are allowed.

You find the link in Main Menu -> Galleries.

If you add add a screenie, please write some comment and date the screenie was taken. If screenie is available in the gallery, you also can link to it in forums.

Ah, one other thing: please add your username in front of filename. Else it can be problem with same filenames, cause some use GCS and have same names. Best is to change the filename prefix inside GCS to your name. So you don't have to change it every time you upload a new picture.

The look will change as soon as I have done a better template.

Greets

[CiA]Lobanak

You are right.. but only forum members joins the server so if any other server offers that they could have posted in this thread. On the otherhand I don't think we need much more advertising. People knows which times we play and where.

The bad thing with moving this is that it might be harder to start forum games other days than when we play on the CiA server. I hope people will still drop by and check if a forum game is on. We have had big forum games with 10+ players on unscheduled times thanx to this thread.

yes. i often played on cia now, but only one or two times on scheduled times. cos i don't have soo much time sundays and wednesdays, but on thursday, friday and saturday i have enough sparetime.

I got time tonight. Anyone else ?

For the leader issue. I will give it a go but orders have to be followed strict. Otherwise it´s no fun and doesn´t make sense.

We are working on updated rules right now and I hope we have them ready for sunday. Should improve gameplay for the ones willing to play coop and will make a sudden death for those who think that orders don´t need to be obeyed.

Once the new rules are active we will see how they work.

One last request to the mods. As we don´t see the forum gaming as a clan event anymore and the participation from the official forums is a nice thing can we at least pin this thread pls ?

I guess we don´t need any advertising. It´s the people who join us for fun and serious games. That word has spread obviously and I´m happy with it.

I hope forum people will check the multiplayer section to see when games are up.

i'll be there tonight.

you're guilty, when the t-55s update never will be done tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]you're guilty, when the t-55s update never will be done

Take me to justice tonight biggrin_o.gif

Ha Ha Ha,

Great pics Gollum, did Hellfish fall through the floorboards oir something??? also in that pic you can see me cruising on the bike behind the truck  wink_o.gif

I'll be in tonight (most likely not before 9-10am CEST). smile_o.gif

Hellfish,

I just saw your message in you sig.

INVADER ZIM ROCKS!!!

Also, Volume 2 comes out in August but i already have these episodes as i downlo....errrm i mean Recorded them on my VCR wink_o.gif

"Fools, you have no idea of the power your dealing with, RELEASE THE PIG!!!"

In my best Gir voice: "I love this show"

Hehehe

I'll pin this topic, as I do think it's very useful to the community and is popular enough to justify it. And just so everyone is clear, this isn't a CiA thread. They just happen to be the most active members here who have offered their server to forum members. If you've got a server, feel free to invite us in as well! Just tell us when, where and with what mods and we'll be there. smile_o.gif

In my best Gir voice: "I love this show"

Hehehe

I'll pin this topic, as I do think it's very useful to the community and is popular enough to justify it. And just so everyone is clear, this isn't a CiA thread. They just happen to be the most active members here who have offered their server to forum members. If you've got a server, feel free to invite us in as well! Just tell us when, where and with what mods and we'll be there.  smile_o.gif

Agreed.. It would be great to fill out the other days with a BAS server. Sure we can start a BAS server but we dont have many missions and we prefer to focus on FDF.

The one who pointed out that the thread was offtopic which it was could perhaps tell us of the other options.

A game every night...that would be a dream. I wonder where you can get some good BAS missions?

Ok server will be up from 20.30 CiA time tonight.

Quote[/b] ]You will need:

FDF mod 1.2

Winter Nogojev 1.1

Kegety's russian weapons pack 1.1

It's not sure we will play winter nogojev but some missions still might need it.

We'd also prefer if you get the hot fix for FDF posted **here**

IP: ofp.ciahome.net

Port: 2302

PW: ciafdf

Join the Teamspeak 2 server at IP ofp.ciahome.net

The password is ciafdf

Pls remember this is a strictly coop server. That means we have leaders and these leaders have to be followed. If that doesn´t work we will be strict tonight. Strict = kick wink_o.gif

I'll be on tonite when I get off of work.

Someone mentioned to me that the Zeus server was pretty good, with CTI's using the WGL mod. I think that'd be a lot of fun - I've played WGL online and it was great, but I've never played a CTI.

I'm also very keen to play on a BAS server. I love Tonal, but it seems like I only play against the AI with it. I'd love to do some coops or adversarial missions with it. 10 vs. 10 at night in Ixtlan or one of the smaller cities would be awesome. smile_o.gif

Or a snipe-for-all in the jungle. smile_o.gif

I can always host a server for BAS missions as well as for OFPWW2 missions. I have several of each and have made (Co-Op of course) several of each as well.

Will it be FDF Mod games only that will be played?

[Gareth Gates must die]

we're right now playing with these addons:

Quote[/b] ]You will need:

FDF mod 1.2

Winter Nogojev 1.1

Kegety's russian weapons pack 1.1

It's not sure we will play winter nogojev but some missions still might need it.

We'd also prefer if you get the hot fix for FDF posted **here**

IP: ofp.ciahome.net

Port: 2302

PW: ciafdf

Join the Teamspeak 2 server at IP ofp.ciahome.net

The password is ciafdf

at the moment we are playing addons-free classics... smile_o.gif

at the moment we are playing addons-free classics... smile_o.gif

but he needs fdf and so on when he wants to join the server...

So therefore, it is not addons free! tounge_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

Can I ask a (possibly) dumb question...aren't all of the weapons in Kegetys weapon pack included in FDF mod anyway?

Can I ask a (possibly) dumb question...aren't all of the weapons in Kegetys weapon pack included in FDF mod anyway?

Yes. No.

Edit: get it here for example