Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

2.jpg

We had a wonderful flight tonight. the landing was a bit bumpy though

3.jpg

As always, Bals can nothing but complain ... "come here squad....what kind of shitty job was that ... You are not even worth being called OFP maniacs ... you are a miserable bunch of wannabe recruits..." (ouch that hurts)

bals_alb_mast.jpg

Balschoiw and Albert does a sick check of the pilot while Mastakilla does his weird tribal dance. crazy_o.gif

Okay I think I speak in the name of the entire community if I say: Big thanks to the CIA clan

Please make sure that teamspeak ONLY works if you PRESS A BUTTON to speak. Otherwise we can hear you breathing, farting, making love with yoursef and worse!

I will see if I got some nice screenies from tonight to publish!

Yeah thanks its not CIA clan problem that someone cant install a mode correctly its all work great now lets see about tonight.

Just wondering who was saying disembark yesterday.:p

Thanks Llauma.

smile_o.gif

yep I sweare this is the firt time I've had a problem like this, what the heck...

I am getting blocked to your server (IP), not even TS works. This is really crappy. smile_o.gif

If you have a fixed IP (not dynamicaly assigned), please send me a PM with the IP. I look if your IP is banned completely from our server. Some things installed for security on the server which blocks IPs when something strange is going on.

But for future connects, use IP: 81.2.170.63

Try if you can ping this IP. If this is not possible, something unknown going on. Let's see if we can find the problem.

You also can try to do a nslookup for ofp.ciahome.net and look if you are able to resolve IP from DNS-names.

Open a commandline (START -> RUN) and enter "cmd". Then "nslookup ofp.ciahome.net". You now should get the IP.

Greets

[CiA]Lobanak

We'd also prefer if you get the hot fix for FDF posted **here**

The MULTIPLAYER PERFORMANCE HOTFIX is also available on FDF-site.

I think it's better to link to the original site and not to a forum. Or use both. Some people only like original links and can think that's it a fast hack of someone and not from FDF guys.

Lobanak, I've been meaning to do this for some time, here is my squad.xml which isn't showing up on your server, but it is on every other game that I play in.

http://ofptf.ofpr.com/clanfin/squad.xml

Can you check if it is blocked? Thanks.

A few pics: smile_o.gif

evening2.jpg

In the evening, the carnage was evident...

evening.jpg

The remaining members of Makkosen revohka, Llauma, Mastakilla and Albert Schweizer stop to scan the road ahead.

trio.jpg

A Russian sniper...

russniper.jpg

Mastakilla...

mastakilla.jpg

mastakilla2.jpg

I really would have liked some pictures of Albert with his Kofi Annan face and a Suomi-smg in his hands, but I couldn't find a suitable spot! sad_o.gif

Good game.

Here are some pics from yesterdays carnage:

BalsCoop190520041.jpg

I fly second plane and watch guys ejecting from first plane flown by Giant.

BalsCoop190520042.jpg

Albert under tree watching Llauma´s Molotov inferno.

BalsCoop190520043.jpg

The standard group picture

BalsCoop190520044.jpg

Mastakilla waiting for clearance to go.

BalsCoop190520045.jpg

Helo landed at hill.

BalsCoop190520046.jpg

Well I ran out of ammo and was on my way to get some when they got me.

It was fun last night, although we had some disturbing factors. I hope that won´t happen again biggrin_o.gif

Thx for the games guys.

p><p>"It

"Suicide Suicide"

"A fight to the death!" "Handbags at dawn!" <---My comments http://forums.bistudio.com/oldsmileys/tounge_o.gif' alt='tounge_o.gif'>

By the way, where's that pic of me and the blonde? I think it was Albert who took that. I guess he's not on, yet.

What am I talking about, you ask? Well, while Bals and Albert were, uh... doing... something... to the pilot, I noticed a blonde over by a truck. Well, we were waiting for the second squad to wipe out the Shilkas so we could take the chopper, so I decided to chat her up. biggrin_o.gif After a bit, Albert offered to take a pic of me and the lovely Laura (I'm guessing that's what her name was).

The End.

[Gareth Gates must die]

Well if you want 2 chat during gunfight tonight you shouldn’t play. tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I prefer not drive any vehicle. tounge_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must live]

[Gareth Gates must live]

You're just asking for trouble, aren't you..... rock.gif

That's it! I challenge you to a fight to the death! Handbags at dawn!

[Gareth Gates must die]

yep I sweare this is the firt time I've had a problem like this, what the heck...

I am getting blocked to your server (IP), not even TS works. This is really crappy. smile_o.gif

If you have a fixed IP (not dynamicaly assigned), please send me a PM with the IP. I look if your IP is banned completely from our server. Some things installed for security on the server which blocks IPs when something strange is going on.

But for future connects, use IP: 81.2.170.63

Try if you can ping this IP. If this is not possible, something unknown going on. Let's see if we can find the problem.

You also can try to do a nslookup for ofp.ciahome.net and look if you are able to resolve IP from DNS-names.

Open a commandline (START -> RUN) and enter "cmd". Then "nslookup ofp.ciahome.net". You now should get the IP.

Greets

[CiA]Lobanak

Thank you for your reply,

pinging the IP does not work and did not work yesterday. NSlookup does work and returns the proper IP. I will PM you my IP, but this looks rather odd if I can not ping your server. I will also PM you the tracert results, but it looks like this gate is blocking me

Quote[/b] ] 132 ms 131 ms 132 ms ge-1-1-0-2.f1.de.gatel.net [212.20.151.13]

Cheers PM on the way OUT

EDIT: I may have to play with a different route to your server, if I'm not banned then hopefully it can be solved.

Okay I have found the problem, it is past that gateway, I seem to be banned from your server or the server is just down ATM. (probably) Let me know when you turn it on and I wil ltry to reach it again.

True the server is not in the servers list today. I tried 2 play on other server require FDF mode and it's worked.

I didn’t know that if you don’t have FDF mode is great fault could coz you banned. hope its not like PB banes.

rock.gif  crazy_o.gif

Thanks For the cia Clan sad_o.gif

the server is up regularily only wednesdays and sundays so of course it is NOT on the list right now. Sometimes they play out of schedule though. And this is why we decided on creating this thread so CIA or others can inform us just in time when they turn on their server for us to play! smile_o.gif

Oh BTW, today is a day off for all of us, and due to the simillarities to an ordinary sunday I would could may assume that we could would may have a game or two?

I will check when i get home, but you guys are all usually finished by the time i am ready (usually 20:00 EST) to launch a game.

not playing today? sad_o.gif

but i hope in the evening! smile_o.gif

Lobanak, I've been meaning to do this for some time, here is my squad.xml which isn't showing up on your server, but it is on every other game that I play in.

http://ofptf.ofpr.com/clanfin/squad.xml

Can you check if it is blocked? Thanks.

Looked in the things on my server, but haven't found an entry on this IP.

I'm gonna play a few FDF co-op's now so if anyone wants to play then join ofp.ciahome.net.

No password on the game server this time. Perhaps we might add it if we get enough people. I will post it if I do so.

ofp.ciahome.net