Sign in to follow this  
AngusHeaf

Wargames addpak 4.0 released

If you can't play in HW T&L to avoid the missing .p3d error, you can rename the wgl/dta folder to anything else, and it will use the default files. We've isolated the problem to the sky installer.

We're planning a patch to fix the highlights, stay tunded..

AWESOME Mod WGL Team! I just had one question, is there any way to apply the Dynamic Sound Range sound effects/pack to this? Other than that I'll say what everyone else has said, this MOD kicks ass.

You should contact me, if you need any permissions. VDV pack are not only Laser's work. He havent been on his mail 'till last month, I know it truly. And he never let to "debinarize" his models. If Laser gives you permission to use troops, he is breaking the team laws...

Dear Denorc[ORCS],

Please accept our formal and public apology. If there was a miscommunication and we did not have your permission to utilize your addons, we are most sorry. We would not have intentionally used someone else's very hard work without their permission and consent. Having created addons, we understand all of the work that is involved and meant no distrespect, and certainly did not mean to "steal" your work.

Would you please consider allowing us the rights and privilege of using your excellent addon in the WarGames MOD? We enjoy your addon and consider it an excellent addition to WGL. We would hate to have to remove your excellent work from WGL, which we would do, simply as a result of a simple miscommunication. Again, please accept our apology.

Most Sincerely,

Phaeden [uSMC]

tounge_o.gif I really love the mod, it's super.

But I wonder if the burned smoke ccan be changed not too heavy and more realistic, not only black.

That's the center is very dark then lighter on the edge.

So we respect your work and accept your apologies.

Now you have all legal permissions to use VDV pack (from 1.0 to 1.51 ver.). Also we can provide any technical support you needed.

Sorry for making this a problem for a long time...

Denorc[ORCS]

No problem. I'm sorry if there was any misunderstanding and look forward to working with you guys in the future since I'm sure there's more good russian equipment to come from ya.

smile_o.gif

Just had a great game of CTI on the Citadel, awesome. This is WG in its full light.

FREE SEX!!!!

...for anyone who makes some nice coop missions for this mod! biggrin_o.gif

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Is there any way to extract files from the exe? Cause for some reason my setup says it is corrupted sad_o.gif

Is there any way to extract files from the exe? Cause for some reason my setup says it is corrupted  sad_o.gif

tounge_o.gif You can try to extract the exe with WinRAR...

Is there any way to extract files from the exe? Cause for some reason my setup says it is corrupted  sad_o.gif

Like I haven't tried that already! sad_o.gif

AI and Rockets: I've confirmed this bug. Actually I've known about it for a while and a couple releases. I'm giving it another look but so far I haven't yielded any results and I'm just grasping blindly in the dark. Anyone have any idea what might increase their accuracy with an AT weapon? Seems the slower flight speed of the rockets really throws the AI off their game.

Like I haven't tried that already!  sad_o.gif

rock.gif Not work

Please download it again or use download software check the file. Wish it help.

I didn't really go a bundle over the last release, but this is really good! The explosion effects are probably the best I've seen so far, and the touches like the new skies and the overtorque on the helicopters really add a lot to OFP smile_o.gif

maybe its been said before(didn't read all the other posts) ,but the in the mod ORCS airbornetroops make it impossible to use there new ones.

but beside that its great work biggrin_o.gif

I know it sounds strange but ...

when we can await some hot fix patch for major bugs (ctds and errors) in this excelent pack?

wink_o.gif

Even though its primarily for MP, I like this as an SP mod.

I like the fact that the smoke and other effects aren't too graphics intensive unlike some of the other more eye-candy obsessed mods.

My Geforce2 Thanks you. smile_o.gif

We're working on the hot fix patches and trying to get the major errors squared away. It shouldn't be too long but I can't promise any date or time quite yet. We'll keep everyone updated though.

Was playing this Mod last night on the Citadel server. What a hoot, some of the best OFP gaming moments I had.

I discovered a love...night fighting. Intense and fun biggrin_o.gif

If you are getting P3D errors there is a temporary fix but it disables the skies. Do the following if you are getting the P3D errors and want to play without the skies until we come up with a permanent fix....

1. Go to My Computer

2. Find your OFP folder

3. Doubleclick on the "WGL" folder inside your OFP folder

4. Inside "WGL" rename your "DTA" folder to something like "DTA Old" or just delete it entirely

5. Start OFP with WG as you normally would

You shouldn't get the P3D errors after that. Like I said, we're working on a fix. I apologize for the inconvenience.