Sign in to follow this  
Nathanz

Guess the name of the game

IL-2: Forgotten Battles?

Ya get da ceegar!

Got to be one of the prettiest sims out there.

CFS? What's that?

yes..the altered beast. the only reason to play this game was it´s kick ass graphics ( tounge_o.gif ) but gameplay sucked.

a psygnosis game which ruled is this one:

dmagame1.jpeg

dmagame.jpeg

who knows it ?

Cosmos' Cosmic adventure? I remember playing that on my friends old can, I had tons of fun with it.

Cosmos' Cosmic adventure? I remember playing that on my friends old can, I had tons of fun with it.

I helped my kids to play it. Or was it the other way around? crazy_o.gif

Everyone knows when it comes to recent technology, especially entertainment related, 96% of the time it is the kids doing to teaching and the parents doing the listening. (I know, sad but true.)

If you want someone or something to blame, blame the notion of adults being forced to work 10 to 14 hours a day to make ends meet. (That doesn't include the vain morons trying to keep up with the Jones's.)

Especially in the U.S., society is replacing the benifits of a longer, healthier life thru current technology by giving people exponential amounts of stress and work.

Thus, we actually are no better off in our personal lives than the lives peasants lived in the Middle Ages. wow_o.gif

It's true, we've accepted new age, speed, hype and immediate pleasure in turn for our sacrifice of our precious time.

Everyone knows when it comes to recent technology, especially entertainment related, 96% of the time it is the kids doing to teaching and the parents doing the listening. (I know, sad but true.)

If you want someone or something to blame, blame the notion of adults being forced to work 10 to 14 hours a day to make ends meet. (That doesn't include the vain morons trying to keep up with the Jones's.)

Especially in the U.S., society is replacing the benifits of a longer, healthier life thru current technology by giving people exponential amounts of stress and work.

Thus, we actually are no better off in our personal lives than the lives peasants lived in the Middle Ages. wow_o.gif

It's true, we've accepted new age, speed, hype and immediate pleasure in turn for our sacrifice of our precious time.

Popular myth but simply not true.

We currently have more free time, more things to do in it, and more money proportionally (as in, food is cheaper based on how much you earn, etc) than at any point before.

Work hours are longer? Nonsense. At the start of the industrial revolution people worked from first light to last light, EVERY day of the week. It was only once one company owner started being nice to his workers and allowing them a half day saturday the notion of 'time off' ever materialised.

commander keen, i liked parts 1-3  smile_o.gif

here´s another famous charakter:

keen41.jpg

edit: lol that was unexpected  tounge_o.gif

here´s the pic which i wanted to show:

keen41.jpeg