dm

Bas delta/ranger update

Nothing works!

No entry ".model"

How'd this sneak by testing?

I'll guarentee that you either:

1) havent got JAM2 installed, or

2) Did not install the new BAS_Weap.pbo

Without these files, nothing will work, but ofcourse, you read that in the readme right? smile_o.gif

I have them both installed, I'm not stupid.

As for the config patches, release them as you go. Don't keep em bottled up for a week.

I have them both installed, I'm not stupid.

Well you're the only person that seems to have these issues... and we dont have any extra files over what you now have...

Quote[/b] ]As for the config patches, release them as you go. Don't keep em bottled up for a week.

That creates confusion, and more problems than its worth. We will release a 1.55 patch next saturday, which will fix all the silly issues (such as Aimpoint optics, Ranger (S) with the wrong weapon etc)

For the 40th time, time to redownload JAM...

I've got the download rate of a 56ker...

That creates confusion, and more problems than its worth. We will release a 1.55 patch next saturday, which will fix all the silly issues (such as Aimpoint optics, Ranger (S) with the wrong weapon etc)

Could you just tell us what to change in the config while we wait for a final patch?

Everything is just wonderful. The models, the textures... everything.

One question though.

The sound of the M4 is very similar to the original FN-FAL sound... what's up? Or is it just me? rock.gif

Double post, I think, perhaps, can't be arsed to check.

Didn't fix. But it did for 1.91. And I think I found a bug.

Ack, previous fix isn't working. But I think I got it.

If you're running modfolders with BAS in them, update those files. biggrin_o.gif

Hehe.

Great work on those Deltas/Rangers! They look really cool. smile_o.gif

One minor bug: The M24SWS (desert camo) doesn't have an editorpic.

Another bug: The optic of the SR25 (Silenced) doesn't fit to the shot.

And I have one suggestion: Maybe you should remove the muzzleflashs in the optics of the silenced weapons (or make them a bit smaller). Because in the "normal" view they are pretty small, but when you are looking through the scope they're in my opinion too big.

Some people have discovered the JAM2 booby trap.  ghostface.gif  It is at OFPEC, but it's not listed as an addon - it's so important that it's in the left hand menu column. tounge_o.gif

I've added a link to the Delta/Ranger addon page or click here.

For the avoidance of doubt, JAM2 consists of the files:-

JAM_Magazines.pbo

JAM_Sounds.pbo

JAM2_Readme.pdf

which were included in the Tonal Island pack.

Ok I'm a BAS newb, but what does it mean when it says "cannot load .ModelSpecial" or something?

Ok I'm a BAS newb, but what does it mean when it says "cannot load .ModelSpecial" or something?

Read the thread...

Everything is just wonderful. The models, the textures... everything.

One question though.

The sound of the M4 is very similar to the original FN-FAL sound... what's up? Or is it just me?  rock.gif

Thinking here... this is a JAM issue, right?

ok I see now.  Now I gotta find this JAM stuff :S

Check your local food market tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

just one thing, żżwhy the bas d/r loks like super heroes??, they need at least three shots to die, i know that they have some armour but i dont believe that if u shoot one guy one his head he still alive smile_o.gif

btw, good pack as usual smile_o.gif

One minor thing found;

the soldiers don't show a carried flag. This is not a very nice thing when playing capture the flag, or is it? biggrin_o.gif

One minor thing found;

the soldiers don't show a carried flag. This is not a very nice thing when playing capture the flag, or is it?  biggrin_o.gif

they fold the flag and put it in their pockets to be less conspicuous smile_o.gif

Wow.. These units are great!

I downloaded them before, but these seem much better (mostly the texture work) Great job!

I'm now an offical BAS-tard and a BAS-hole.

another small problem, the Desert M24 is missing its image from the kit selection screen, no messege about it, but its missing none the less

BAS team, thank you for the incredible 1st SFOD-D and 75th Reg., the models, sounds, and upgrades were well worth the wait! It was kind of weird looking at the screens and not seeing the detail of the vests (pockets/pouches and such) from the pictures, but playing the game that's where the detail really shines. I just had one question regarding the AT4, I've read most of the previous posts, the BAS readme for the interim pack, installed JAM2 ECP compatiable but have noticed there is no backblast/debris when the AT4 is shot. And if there was going to be an update sometime in the future that might correct some of the previous bugs mentioned. I know this is just a minor thing, but was curious and have not seen it addressed yet. I noticed several other things, but don't want to turn this post into a bug report or complaint. Your hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated, I just don't want to come across as another whiny gamer, who doesn't appreciate this spectacular addon. Thanks

Quote[/b] ]It was kind of weird looking at the screens and not seeing the detail of the vests (pockets/pouches and such) from the pictures, but playing the game that's where the detail really shines.

I agree.

here is a screenshot that show off the textures.

Screenie

Photo damn realistic!

Download this addon you mofos! tounge_o.gif

ahhh good soldiers my pc gets worse as addons get better. The camelback dissapears here and there but thats just my pc not the soldiers. good pack though.

a bug or something weird: The Desert Delta Sniper (S) weapon fire is way to inaccurate.. and im not talking about the HD weapon.