Sign in to follow this  
hellfish6

Official Stupid Quiz Thread

mex.gif

You're Mexico!

While some people think you're poor and maybe a little corrupt, you know where it's at, enjoying good food and nice beaches. You like to take things a little slower than those around you, and you really wish the air were cleaner, but sometimes compromises must be made. For some reason, Chevrolet keeps trying to sell you Novas as well, even though they don't really go.

dll.jpg

You are .dll You are dynamic.  You are constantly in danger of bringing down the house, because you don't play well with others.

trsdos.jpg

You are TRSDOS. Compatibility is always an issue with you.  You feel the world has passed you by.  Time has not treated you well.

(edit: nice, forgot about the HTML thing)

cgi.jpg

debian.jpg

Debian? Never heard of it but I like the sound of it smile_o.gif

Someone please delete this sad_o.gif

greece.gif

Quote[/b] ]You're Greece!

Wise, old, and athletic, you used to be a big star, but now you've faded a bit into relative obscurity.  While no one would go so far as to call you a ruin, you're definitely past your prime.  You really would rather spend the day on a small island or a small boat than doing just about anything else.  Though watching the games, whatever sorts of games they may be, is also appealing.  Whatever you are, you're Greek to me.

State Quiz:

[ig]http://bluepyramid.org/ia/or.gif[/img]

You're Oregon!

Quote[/b] ]When people talk about peace in the valley, they often think of you. After all, you've inspired countless people to traverse rough terrain in search of you and even think about you when playing popular computer games. Are you really up to all the hype or are you all wet? You take shelter from the storm beneath trees, felled by either loggers or beavers. If you were a shade of pink, it would be salmon.
And hey im acually from oregon and I got this on my first try.

biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

You're the District of Columbia!

While you really like to believe you're in control of everything around you, there is more than meets the eye.

yeah sure

In spite of your attendance in several parades and your almost unending ability to vote, you actually are getting taxed without being represented!

alrighty

In spite of this shameful double-standard, you are still unendingly loyal to your country and your flag. You love monuments, memorials, and museums.

i practically have a museum

If you were a type of berry, you would be a marionberry.

marionberry.jpg

sure, i guess... since these used to grow outside my house in washington

amiga.jpg

Whatever, never heard of it, but it's cool with me tounge_o.gif.

swf.jpg

That is the best description of myself I have heard in a long time biggrin_o.gif.  I am annoying and admit it tounge_o.gif.

1072352760_yamato-good.jpg

Yamato class (IJN Yamato) With a main armament consisting of nine 18.1/45 guns, the heaviest displacement of any battleship ever built, the Yamato is the monster of the battleship world. More armor, heavier weapons, and superior optics made this battleship something nobody else wanted to get close to. In the end, torpedos and bombers proved its end as aircraft carriers supplanted battleships as the kings of the sea. Few warships of today outmass it, and none have ever carried bigger guns or heavier armor. The Yamato was overawing beyond any doubt. The third planned Yamato class battleship was actually completed as an aircraft carrier.

Bradley.gif

Quote[/b] ]Omar Bradley (February 12, 1893 - April 8, 1981) was one of the main US Army field commanders in North Africa and Europe during World War II.

Quietly competent, a self-effacing and thoughtful team player, you do not mind being a leader but you detest the waste of human lives in war. Once you make your mind up you go after your goal full speed ahead and thrive when taking calculated risks. You prefer to stay neutral in controversy, which can be seen as difficulty to make decisions.

Bradley.gif

1089185412_gvplustext.JPG

Aw Crap... crazy_o.gif

Patton.gif

Quote[/b] ]un.gif

You're the United Nations!

Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to

completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long

way to go.  You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each

other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of

beating each other about the head and torso.  Sometimes it works and sometimes

it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result.  But your heart