Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Mapfact discussion thread

[ 22.02.05 / Nogova Mine Ltd, Update Report Mine Vehicles ]

Lockheed Martin$ch is working hard on the announced update of the old mine vehicles which where first created by jos and MP-Studio for our campaign. Martin aimed to draw much more realistic textures and rework the models to achieve a better performance and make some bug fixes.

kl_MineVehicles1.jpg                              NoeMiningLtd.jpg

> Enlarge

After a hint of Wüstenfuchs, the suspicion was right that the in OFP used Ural 375 never existed as a civil dump truck. So the old version of our mine truck was not fitting to any real life model, what did not satisfy Lockheed Martin$ch.

So he started research about a real life Ural dump truck and found the model Ural 4320. However, this one looks in some ways very different to the model 375, there was no other choice for Martin to rework the whole mine truck model.

Visit the Mapfact.net homepage for more information and pictures of the update

Lockheed Martin$ch

Some of you may have noticed that our homepage was down for some hours today. That was because we were moving to a new and hopefully more reliable server of gamigo. You should be able to reach our homepage and forums in the accustomed quality.As a little gift for your patience we are going to release a video by the Mapfact Arts Studios soon.

Mapfact just released the Flashpoint movie “Scenes Of War†by Wuestenfuchs.

SoW.jpg

You can download it here (No login needed!):

Mirror English (150MB)

Mirror German (150MB)

No other mirrors needed

(If everybody mirror our work we do not need to make our own page )

News is welcome of course smile_o.gif

Visit www.Mapfact.net

Homepage Englisch

Homepage German

erm btw: thanks to ofp.info for giving us some webspace to use wink_o.gif

The mirrors doesnt work, could any1 please mirror it? tounge_o.gif

Just kidding.. But really, the links doesnt work

Dude this really got me back to ofp editing mood in a instant biggrin_o.gif really great movie. Loved the end part with the planes too wow_o.gif

Mapfact plays & edits OFP in a league of its own, so I'm eager to check out the movie

about the clouds pictures by Silola shown here: oh my god! this is what I was looking forward to! wow_o.gif I just hope it doesn't lag too much

Mapfact.net has just released a new editoraddon done by Aron:

Quote[/b] ]"You'll find invisible logistic points, which simulate the respective functions, there are working support vehicles for the resitance side, the most of the enterable buildings, new ammo crates for MP games, Lester's invisible targets, more dangerous cal. 50 MGs with new sounds...

Additionally there are some old new units: all civilian models for all three war parties, with the full ten magazine slots, some new groups with multiple armaments, mechanics, that are able to repair vehicles, and special operatives and snipers, that are more attentive, can heal, can disarm mines and bombs, and run faster."

ea3k.jpg

Please visit Mapfact.net for the whole news and click here to download.

Thanks for reading. smile_o.gif

we need YOUR help! smile_o.gif

please help us out here!

tia.

damn i always that that mapfact should do their special editorupgrade sometime and voila from nowehere it seemed this pops up  biggrin_o.gif  this sounds very good especially the support stuff was really needed,  smile_o.gif

you should go out and advertize this on all the major news sites like ofp.info , ofpec.com and ofpbase and opflashpoint.org and so on  wink_o.gif

loved your mission idea, im voluntearing for voice acting smile_o.gif i have sent a email to you guys unclesam.gif

Ural 375 never existed as a civil dump truck. So the old version of our mine truck was not fitting to any real life model, what did not satisfy Lockheed Martin$ch.

So he started research about a real life Ural dump truck and found the model Ural 4320. However, this one looks in some ways very different to the model 375

actually the one in ofp is a 4320. The only difference between the 375 and the 4320 is the grill and the engines (375 gas and 4320 diesel).Unfortunatly the ofp model is completely inaccurate in size and shape. BIS called the ural a 375 for some reason, even though the 375 had been largely replace by the 4320 long before the 1980's.

Ural 375

375.jpg

Ural 4320

4320.jpg

mapfact.net news

[ 06.03.05 / New Mapfact member / Looking for speakers ]

Today we present our two new Mapfact members. Sniping-Jack and Silola. Both are very well-known in the German community. Sniping-Jack wrote a large WRP-tool tutorial and Silola is the author of the famous X-Cam Console.

Also we're still looking for speakers!

mapfact.net news

[ 07.03.05 / Create Object Script ]

There're news from Silola! After the release of his XCam- Console Silola did an intesive research on creating objects. As a result he presents us a really brilliant building script that lets every mission designers heart beat faster. As with his console he explains the script with dialogs and really amazing examples in detail.

d/l

How combitable is the MAPFACT Editor Upgrade with Kegetys Editor Upgrade 1.02?

there should be no interferences. but it is not "hard" tested.

News at Mapfact.net:

During our betatesting of the editorupgrade we have overseen a bug unfortunatly. An attentive user has noticed and told as that all groups were west sided. That has been fixed. Additionally Aron has updated the UH60 MG to the version of the M113 or the Jeep MG.

Version 1.1 of the editorupgrades can be downloaded now.

Make a small part of Mapfact Nogova beautiful and with burning oil fields? tounge_o.gif

Make a small part of Mapfact Nogova beautiful and with burning oil fields? tounge_o.gif

no, this is up to the mission maker.