Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Mapfact discussion thread

As promised, there's a whole lot of news and releases waiting for you in the next weeks.

Today we've opend up the audio section at Mapfact Arts. At Mapfact Arts you will find music, videos and photographs concerning OFP, Mapfact.net and the team. We've already got two videos over there. Some time ago I had the idea to release our self produced music that some of the team members did for our missions. Since not everybody knows all the missions you now have the opportunity to get to know our members talents better. biggrin_o.gif

Related Links:

News at Mapfact.net

The audio section

The videos

The pictures sections is under construction still.

So step in please and read more! wink_o.gif

I'm back from my 2-month trip... Good to see that this thread is still alive.

Well, all projects depending on you where halted, the concerned members committed suicide due to inability of progress.

But hey, nice to see you back wink_o.gif

We're pretty glad, too. Take my word! tounge2.gif

And additionally there's some more news at www.Mapfact.net!

As Chneemann's mission Undercover is getting closer and closer to it's release so are some addons required for it. Next step is our own DC3-pack containing a Nogova, Drikar island and a special Black-Op variant of that classic plane. So step over to read the whole news and to download it. So have fun trying it out and maybe use it in your own missions! wink_o.gif

Finally, we have a new Mapfact Singleplayer Mission for you again. xmas_o.gif The Mission is a mix of civil espionage action and a part of Adventure within the infiltration of a huge base. Be sure that there will be a lot of bullets in the air by the end.

undercoverbild.jpg

More in this Thread or at the english part of the Mapfact Homepage

sweet pics, lets see how the mission works! Btw The A.I creator can it only be used on a dedicated server? I mostly play ofp in lan when i play mp and i don't usually got any extra comp for dedicated server use. Is there no chance it can work without a dedi. server ? huh.gif

Mission is good - impressed by your scripting, mate.

I wish you'd make a bigger island, though! That's my only gripe (can't really call it a gripe, though)

And more native English speakers for the Yanks would be better as well, but you can't really change that, either.

Good job!

Sounds like too much addons loaded...

Maybe it works if you just load the needed addons for the mission.

Best way is a modordner I thing

Sounds like too much addons loaded...

Maybe it works if you just load the needed addons for the mission.

Best way is a modordner I thing

Could please name the .pbo files so that I can place them in a MOD folder (what is a modordner)? I can't remember the file names of all the addons I downloaded for the mission....

And how do I make a MOD folder, again? I forgot how to. sad_o.gif

You name it "@undercover"

In this folder you create a subfolder with all the addons.

You start it with a shortcut like this:

D:\games\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE -mod=@undercover

You name it "@undercover"

In this folder you create a subfolder with all the addons.

You start it with a shortcut like this:

D:\games\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE -mod=@undercover

Thanks mate. wink_o.gif

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh I still get the error....I had the files in my Res folder, then I copied them to the mod folder like you told me to do....do I delete the original files in the Res folder?crazy_o.gif

For example, if I copied AEF.pbo from Res to mod folder, the AEF.pbo is still in the Res folder. Do I delete it to avoid addon conflicts? huh.gif

original bis addns should be keept in the res addons folder, the mod folder should have a folder named addons and the files should go in that folder other wise Chneemann was right smile_o.gif next time you update the mining pack make sure to fix the animation that doesn't work on the trucks.

When i use the commands from the readme it doesn't work at all tounge2.gif would been fun to throw stuff out from the truck with a radio trigger or add action command to the truck biggrin_o.gif

I get a "out of reserved memory" error while the briefing loads.... sad_o.gif

are you using nomap and nosplash?

D:\games\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE -nomap -nosplash -mod=@undercover

that might solve the problem?

There're some news at Mapfact.net!

Quote[/b] ]Just a month ago we reported about our movement and our future plans. We promised you some hot weeks and indeed we have been busy. There was quite some MP-Action, the Mine Vehicle Pack Update had its first mission with Chneemanns "Undercover".

Before heading into the next round let us give you a brief overview...

There's hardly been a day resp. night without intensive team speak and MP testing sessions over the last weeks. We're really pushing hard to get all together. So wait and see what will happen... wink_o.gif

As everytime, read more at www.Mapfact.net.  welcome.gif