Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Mapfact discussion thread

WOWWOWO!

THAT looks GREAT!

I've already been waiting for an update on this.

Do you mind if I'd ask how long it will take until release? wink_o.gif

it was planned for the sunday before the last sunday. eta? 1-2 weeks from now on.

btw: to be released the next 24 hours: "leaves in the wind" by Badass. smile_o.gif

i hope you can remember the trailer. wink_o.gif

Hello all, it's actually done! The mission is out now and available for download.  xmas_o.gif

As you might remember it's an infantry mission with Laser's Rangers. Besides your own squad you've got to command three additional teams against a very well prepared enemy.

biw1.jpg

For further information and of course the download please visit Mapfact.net.  smile_o.gif

@ Mar. 08 2005,20:22)]News at Mapfact.net:

During our betatesting of the editorupgrade we have overseen a bug unfortunatly. An attentive user has noticed and told as that all groups were west sided. That has been fixed. Additionally Aron has updated the UH60 MG to the version of the M113 or the Jeep MG.

Version 1.1 of the editorupgrades can be downloaded now.

I was just going to mention them groups,lol.

I can't download the update, after I clik in the download link I get a page that look like coding. sad_o.gif

Something to do with my security setings?

Thanks.

@CERO.

I got it. biggrin_o.gif

Thank you very much BadAss.

BTW, I haven't seen this updated posted anywhere else than here.

Regards and thanks again.

@CERO.

Yes, I know that, but for that you must check the Mapfact site or this forums, and not every OFP player use this forums or visit your site tounge_o.gif lol.

I'll let some people know anyay, that's if you lot don't mind ofcourse.

Regards.

@CERO.

Yes, I know that, but for that you must check the Mapfact site or this forums, and not every OFP player use this forums or visit your site tounge_o.gif lol.

I'll let some people know anyay, that's if you lot don't mind ofcourse.

Regards.

@CERO.

hm, right. we also posted it here and we can't change it when the newssites do not see it here or on our site...

tell it everybody you know, thx wink_o.gif

we're still looking for some speakers:

Quote[/b] ]1) Kazakhstani Soldier: 1 Sentence (Russian)

5) The Player Tonkov: 11 sentences (1 Russian sentence and 10 English sentences with Russian accent)

8) American Soldier: 5 sentences (Here I need an American speaker)

please, come over here and take a role. smile_o.gif

i have a question and i wonder if you guys could make the upload section on your site in both english and german text

because i can't read german and i want to upload a beta mission there  smile_o.gif

nevermind i think it was easy to understand uploader, it was just the first page that seemed dificult  biggrin_o.gif

but what does bitte alle fält asufällen mean? rock.gif

"Bitte alle ausfüllen" means: please fill in all fields.

But anyways, the upload section actually is in english, too: Link. There please click the pic "upload" to get here.

Looking forward to your mission! smile_o.gif

i can only quote myself! take your mic and record for us!

5) The Player Tonkov: 11 sentences (1 Russian sentence and 10 English sentences with Russian accent)

i can only quote myself! take your mic and record for us!

We got it!

No role left! -Thanks smile_o.gif

I just had an idea for a addon for the objects pack...

as base defensive walls nowadays they use big metal sheets and fill them with sand and rubble... I dont exactly know what they are called but you see them allot in Iraq and afghanistan...

http://www.nldetirak.nl/fotopag....n01.jpg

http://www.nldetirak.nl/fotopag....n02.jpg

these things I mean, how do you call such a thing? they are used allot in iraq and afghanistan!

in the uk, i guess the closest i can think of are called 'gabions' - used more commonly in civie street as sea defences...

gabion04.jpg

but these are more commonly filled with rocks/pebbles and come in cubes which are then built up... i assume this sheet metal and sand thing is just an evolution of these?

I just had an idea for a addon for the objects pack...

as base defensive walls nowadays they use big metal sheets and fill them with sand and rubble... I dont exactly know what they are called but you see them allot in Iraq and afghanistan...

http://www.nldetirak.nl/fotopag....n01.jpg

http://www.nldetirak.nl/fotopag....n02.jpg

these things I mean, how do you call such a thing? they are used allot in iraq and afghanistan!

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif Not idea what they are called?? tounge_o.gif

What do you think about "hesco walls" (just like the name printed in blue on the wall in the first picture) wink_o.gif

They allow you to create a defensive wall very rapidly. It's much faster and easier than sandbags. Bunkers and other constructions are also made using these walls. Very effective. One meter of earth is enough to stop any bullet.

Hi, could be possible to make the buildings with seats in 'em; like the: radio barrack, post conditions, that new tower, the guard house & maybe some other that i may be forgetting... as vehicles?. I mean add cargo possitions to 'em; that will solve the life of many mission makers when they want to add units to recreate a comms center, or things like that... it could be possible?. That'll be great; all the latest mapfact buildings/objects are a deffault in my OFP, many thanks for your time and work. Let's cu.