Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2

I hope theres a full new (vanilla) download for the CSLA mod and not some updater , i botched up the last one and now dont know which version i have or not its all confusing , it'be nice to have a full new download.

I hope theres a full new (vanilla) download for the CSLA mod and not some updater , i botched up the last one and now dont know which version i have or not its all confusing , it'be nice to have a full new download.

I remember reading earlier that it would be one big file. There will be no patches because there is too much new stuff, correct?

its about time... i know this is gonna be good.

96% done

Good job CSLA

It's great to see this modification has come a long way, it's amazing to see there a still a few mods from the early beginning that are still currently active, (Falklands, Invasion 1944, WWEII, Csla and others). Judging from earlier screenshots it's something that this group decided to even upgrade other units such as the US UH-60 which looking from the several screens posted on their site look to be a dramatic improvement over the original BIS models. Awesome work guys!

Quote[/b] ]Judging from earlier screenshots it's something that this group decided to even upgrade other units such as the US UH-60 which looking from the several screens posted on their site look to be a dramatic improvement over the original BIS models.

It's beatiful. The performance hit it way less than the BAS choppers in addition to looking great.

blackhawk7rh.jpg

blackhawk37ha.jpg

blackhawk46hk.jpg

Just because something looks great, doesn't mean the AI will give it the respect it deserves. Such as this midair collision for no reason.

oops1qv.jpg

This pick is 105kb

http://img71.echo.cx/img71/9017/blackhawk23yw.jpg

Holy moly that the second most beauteful helikopter I have seen wow_o.gif thats just beauteful.

STGN

Those Blackhawks are looking nice. It'll be good to have a high quality UH-60 in an olive drab paint scheme for mission makers that don't want to have the 160th SOAR ferrying around every soldier on the battlefield with BAS' choppers. tounge_o.gif

yeah those are much more realistic than the group formerlly known as BAS.. itd be nice to have those in the FFUR too maybe you can arrange something Thunderbird :-)

yeah those are much more realistic than the group formerlly known as BAS..

As a representation of the UH-60A model you are correct. As a representation of the UH-60L, MH-60L/K and H/MH-60G/H you are not wink_o.gif

Edit: Looking good guys, will be nice to try them out ingame. If the rest of the CSLA is a benchmark these units, along with the rest of the update, should be great. smile_o.gif

Well, BAS wiil have to confimate that community has come a long way since they left us and started working on VBS1. I, myself, don't have anything against VBS1, I just can't afford it. wink_o.gif

I can just imagine where would the community be this day, if BAS would've contiuned to work on OFP? wow_o.gif

But, back to topic, looking damn great CSLA!!! I hope you'll get the rest of the work done fast. but don't hasitate, slowly the better comes. smile_o.gif

BTW: I'm a bit drunck so I couldn't find always the right words, sorry mates, keeo up the good work and I will atleast love you! hope you'll understand my english...

"yeah those are much more realistic than the group formerlly known as BAS"

Dont be a hater dude.

To CSLA, i agree, if the quality is as good as what is shown with that blackhawk, then this mod will be a keeper biggrin_o.gif

yeah those are much more realistic than the group formerlly known as BAS.. itd be nice to have those in the FFUR too maybe you can arrange something Thunderbird :-)

If CSLA'd use FFUR effects then I'll ask them about 3 or 4 addons before the official release tounge_o.gif

Hey is this released yet ? I am confused from those screens sputnik posted ...

Will the new units replace BIS ones (black hawks, m113's, Hinds, etc) if we use the mod, like FDF does? That would be great has im not a big fan of gigantic total conversions smile_o.gif .

The Incoming FFUR'd be around 300 MB , not so big with all addons replaced tounge_o.gif

yes, it does replace them. it is also a bit gigantic (~260 mb). wink_o.gif

yes, it does replace them. it is also a bit gigantic (~260 mb). wink_o.gif

Great news then biggrin_o.gif , 260mb is not so gigantic and shouldnt have too much of a performance impact compared with 800+... plus i dont like to use too many addons at the same time, especialy if they are not made by the same team, sounds perfect to me smile_o.gif .

Yes, latest version of packed MOD is cca 270MB big (unpacked cca 570MB) as Raedor wrote.

@Beta - Testers: New beta will be available in Monday or in Tuesday. Sorry for delay but I'm very busy in real life... All known bugs are fixed yet and few new things are added. I will implement FFUR 5.0 effects by thunderbird84 too (thanx smile_o.gif ).

well 270 a way of a hell lot better than 570 smile_o.gif

Looking forward to it.