Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2

Ok and Sorry. When intende released public beta version ?

they never release public beta versions, they make everything final sad_o.gif , a bit boring for us, but the result is usually good xmas_o.gif

Ok and Sorry. When intende released public beta version ?

they never release public beta versions, they make everything final   sad_o.gif , a bit boring for us, but the result is usually good xmas_o.gif

Think of it this way; How would you like to download the same addon twice in a timeframe of a few weeks because the first one was beta? That's not really nice. Especially not since this update is LARGE and will probably be a large filesize. Downloading is twice is disaster for people with a slow connection.

if they state it is a public beta it would be everyones choice, if they dl it or not, but that will never be the case anyway, so i don't care about that wink_o.gif

This Geo HMMWV ist de beats. Im weiting for released.

Released only this HMMWV: yes or not ?

Or send e-mailem for me ?

i like betas. smile_o.gif

especially when they are as good as this one is wink_o.gif

mi24_k4.jpg

Damm it stop teasing us tounge_o.gif

I didn't know we got East German stuff... I have to check this out now... tounge_o.gif

I didn't know we got East German stuff... I have to check this out now... tounge_o.gif

CSLA2 Update 1 does not contain it, it is a cooperation of CSLA and Mapfact and will be released after the Update 1 as a separate pack.

one Q. How do the guns sound now rock.gif

way better than the standard BIS ones, imho. wink_o.gif

csla2_u1_2.jpg

csla2_u1_8.jpg

csla2_u1_9.jpg

csla2_u1_10.jpg

csla2_u1_23.jpg

the L-410 looks like the one in the already released csla2 addons rock.gif

Well, I'm a little late, I know, I just wanted to say that I love this mod! It's just brilliant! Many thanks to the CSLA-team!

Question: If I decide to "stand and fight" in mission 1, will the weapons my team has collected from the dead russkies / immobilized APCs be avaiable in mission 2 ? (you know, bizons, RPG launchers, streylas and stuff...)

( Yea, what a fight...hit one of the russkie APCs two times in the side ---> crew jumps out, gets killed, I jump in as gunner and knock out the other 3...bring 'em on!)

The "superb" factor has reached some new level.

That are wondefull works CSLA and Mapfact dev team icon14.gif

And while such great addons are being developped some people continue to say "OFP is dying"....

Keep up this awesome work icon14.gif

The "superb" factor has reached some new level.

That are wondefull works CSLA and Mapfact dev team icon14.gif

And while such great addons are being developped some people continue to say "OFP is dying"....

Keep up this awesome work icon14.gif

oh, what you can see here is all done by CSLA wink_o.gif the "only" thing mapfact (or better: me) is going to make are scripts/config of the NVA/BW Hinds smile_o.gif

@Tomislav: that's why it is called "update" wink_o.gif

ru_helo_mi24a_03.jpg

csla2_u1_1.jpg

How many versions of Hind's cammo I can expect in Update

if you are making NVA soldiers, you might consider some Polish troops as well... other than the ammo pouches and insignia the biggest difference between the Polish and Czechoslovakian uniforms is the color of the boots. Plus most of the vehicles are the same, just change the symbol.

How many versions of Hind's cammo I can expect in Update

There are a lot of Hinds with various loadouts, most come in 3 different camos with a couple that have only one camo.

if you are making NVA soldiers, you might consider some Polish troops as well... other than the ammo pouches and insignia the biggest difference between the Polish and Czechoslovakian uniforms is the color of the boots. Plus most of the vehicles are the same, just change the symbol.

That depends, the Czechoslovakian pattern as seen in the pictures looks very familiar to the East German 'Raindrop' (Felddienstanzug) pattern. I found it hard to believe when I found out the German pattern was based on the Polish 'pine' pattern. The last time that Poland used that sort of pattern was from around 1960 to early 1970s, after which the 'Morro' pattern was introduced (big difference in the pattern you could say). So if this is around 1980s era, the uniforms would be different as well. You did point out a good though, there were not too many differences in our uniforms..

Sorry for correction it is just that one of my grandfathers served in LWP as a tank driver (T-55) from mid 1960s until mid 1970s.

BTW There is already a mod for Polish army during 1980s era, LWP Mod biggrin_o.gif

So far I am very impressed with CSLA's work, especially the recent shots of the Mi-24s.. Once the update comes out I will be busy playing for some time wink_o.gif

I want 3d rivets damnit! tounge_o.gif

Keeps up the good work CSLA team and other supporters. smile_o.gif

Were not Worthy

Were not Worthy

That Hind looks Absolutly BADARSE!!!!!!!

Regarding the other Warsaw Pact armies, their camouflage fatigues and other stuff - the general shape of CSLA soldier is quite similar, but there are big differences in camo pattern and equipment.

As Belgerot said, various "raindrop" or "pineneedle" patterns of various Warsaw Pact armies are roughly similar, but the particular details (size of needles, colours, underprint) differ. In early 1970s, there was a strong appeal to standardization in W.P., which resulted in extensive use of variety of ugly raindrop patterns across the whole Central and Eastern Europe. In NVA, the pattern is more contrast, and rather brownish, Czechoslovak pattern is green-blue-gray (really strange colour), never saw Polish "pine" pattern, so cannot judge it.

I guess it would take some more effort to change CSLA soldier to e.g. NVA soldier, but if anybody's interested in help... smile_o.gif We are aimed solely on the CSLA, and we currently don't have enough hands to complete any other armies. smile_o.gif

...now you can.

Old good Henrik Clausen, I might tried that myself smile_o.gif The "pine" pattern is quite similar to the NVA one.

Forgot to reply the question on Hind schemes...

CSLA:

- older pattern (dark and light gray-green)

- newer pattern (brown + green)

- Czech Air Force pattern

- "Blue Tiger" (fictious variation on experimental NATO-style camo)

- Czech Air Force Display Team's tiger

East:

- old gray-green pattern (kinda "leaf" style)

- light "cream" + green

- dark brown + green

MapFact German Hinds:

As far as I know, there will be two schemes available. Maa did some colour tweaking, but they are based on first two East schemes.

Regarding the work of MapFact - I think nobody should use the word "only", we are very grateful for such outstanding cooperation. Due to work of T.S.C. Plage, Raedor and others, the Hinds will be much better than we ever hoped. smile_o.gif