Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2

Arrrrgghhh... the campaign intro was 40 minutes long. Some scenes were very cool but some were, sorry to say but, pretty boring. Overall a very good intro though.

Gonna try the actual missions now smile_o.gif

Great news!

Let the pilsner flow... tounge_o.gif

i prefer kölsch  biggrin_o.gif

47 % left ..  smile_o.gif

kölch is German.. ;)

303kb/s

Bless you blackdog...    biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: and of course, thanks CSLA (where are my manners?!)

Yes Blackdog's mirror is quality. I'm getting consistent 55k/sec which is about the limit on a 512k line. Currently got 9% with 1hr 2mins left. Really looking forward to playing a new OFP campaign. Thanks CSLA team. smile_o.gif

303kb/s

Bless you blackdog...    biggrin_o.gif

OOOO how the hell you got that speed?rock.gif??

what connection do you have rock.gif

Arrrrgghhh... the campaign intro was 40 minutes long. Some scenes were very cool but some were, sorry to say but, pretty boring. Overall a very good intro though.

Lucky you! My little plane just keeps on flying over the ocean forever and ever after the Campaign's initial theme song is over.

Bug, CSLA team?

Also, you should have an Overview.html page and a pic in \missions\csla.

Moving on...........................

Congrats CSLA mod !

That are some pretty darn impressive units !

The plane is from a very very rare quality, never seen this detail in an ofp plane before ! It also looks very polished !

Congrats !

theavonlady: these problems are caused version 1.95 and 1.96 sad_o.gif

Under 1.91 and 1.94 it is working good...

That's it.......................... blame BIS! tounge_o.gif

And for all of you who have been asking for realistic Hinds with retractable landing gear, CSLA's got 'em! smile_o.gif

PLEASE! can you divide it up into vehicles/ aircraft/ units ?

im on 56k and i love your work and i cant get FDF or WGL cuz there to fricken big crazy_o.gif

PLEASE! can you divide it up into vehicles/ aircraft/ units ?

im on 56k and i love your work and i cant get FDF or WGL cuz there to fricken big crazy_o.gif

Why not use a download manager,like GetRight or similar, that allows you to continue downloads that may have been previously interrupted and incomplete?

CSLA Team: just going through the campaign's initial cutscenes (yes, a bit too long, already mentioned) and I can only say that these are some of the best looking addons I've seen! Thank you!

Hey! First of all, very good job Csla team!

Anyway, i was watching the intro (btw, fantasic intro =) and after a couple of minutes (where the russians are attacking this one base) my compter just completley freezes. Then like 1 minute later it reboots. It's really never happend before for allmost a year now. I have no idea what the problem could be.

Any ideas?

CURSE YOU 56K!!!! mad_o.gif

Lucky im up early tomorrow, looks like a day of downloading fun biggrin_o.gif

THERE ARE FULL TRANSLATED INFO IN FIRST POST ... THANX DUSAND FROM OFP.INFO !!!

Great work!

I noticed some bugs, though:

-the track speed on some vehicles looks odd. The track moves way too slow compared to the actual speed.

-some of the wheels seem a little displaced, as they don't rotate properly. there is a slight vertical offset everytime the rotate. (OT62 Para for example)

-the commander view of the OT62 is a little buggy as well. When using the external view, you can see the periscope move outside the vehicle when looking around. furthermore you can't seem to rotate the persiscope in 1st person view.

-the amphibious vehicles should sink more into the water, at least so you can't see the wheels/tracks anymore.

THERE ARE FULL TRANSLATED INFO IN FIRST POST ... THANX DUSAND FROM OFP.INFO !!!

With pleasure. I am sorry for all the mistakes - I had not much time, so I translated it as quick as I could. smile_o.gif

Im trying to run the one for 1.94 and up cause my cds lost and it says dx8 required and doesnt launcher and I have dx9

Another thing I noticed, which isn't really a bug but more a design flaw is that it is very hard to aim when the crosshair is disabled. Some of the vehicles, like the OT-64C don't have a proper weapon sight in the turret, so you have to aim by adjusting the weapon by observing the tracer fire.

Furthermore, some of the engine sounds do stutter a bit, as if the engine sample isn't really modified to present a well sounding loop. Once the sample ends, there is a small pause and then it starts over again. Could be improved a bit by editing the sound file.

This is engine limitation sad_o.gif

OT-64 is wheeled vehicle and there are not supported optics on car vehicles in ofp sad_o.gif

Are the FDF Pasi (the 6 wheeled apc) or the BTR60 and BTR80 different car classes? The mgs on the top do have a working sight there. Maybe it is the way your sight is coded. If the sight would be fixed in the turret so that if the weapon is moved upwards the sight would follow this. That way the weapon would always fire to the middle of the screen and thus make a proper scope possible.

can someone teach me czech??? sad_o.gif

very nice intro (a bit too long) and addons but it's sad that the campaign is not translated in english. I'm french and i had no czech lessons at school....difficult to know what's happening during missions.

@laulau: campaign is fully translated to engish via subtitles