Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2

303kb/s

Bless you blackdog...    biggrin_o.gif

OOOO  how the hell you got that speed?rock.gif??      

what connection do you have   rock.gif

Straight cable... I always fly this fast with blackdog, just lucky I guess (being that server is in texas and i'm in NY)

@Nyles:

In BTR-80 gunner fixed and move with gun up and down which is unusable in OT-64...

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>EXCELLENT!</span>

10 minutes remaining, thankyou CSLA for all the hard work you put into this MOD. smile_o.gif

strange... i had only czech alphabet letters in the subtitles....

i've looked if had to modify some options but i didn't find an option about it. this is what i got in game and during the cutscenes:

1.jpg

2.jpg

maybe i'm too stupid to find how to get it in english... crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I am very, very, impressed. The sheer amount of units is amazing, and they are all of the highest quality. My favorite element is the dispersion of the weapons (i've always been an advocate of this)... really adds to the immersion.

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

43% done still a big way to go sad_o.gif I go sleep then in the morning evrything will be on place biggrin_o.gifsmile_o.gif

The only bugs I see are a few cutscene ones, and a few spelling errors, nothing big smile_o.gif

This mod is great!

I especially love the Mi-24s - they look and feel like real. I've seen Mi-24s in action before (live - they were trying to shoot me) and your Mi-24s move, sound and look exactly like they do in real life. Did you guys modify the flight characteristics? It feels like the Hinds have a lot more mass and aren't as maneuverable as they are in regular OFP.

They're now officially the sexiest aircraft in OFP. Your campaign is pretty good thus far too! And of course all those fantastic vehicles and units.

Have you guys told all the Czech gaming websites about this? I bet a lot of old Flashpoint players in the Czech and Slovak Republics would be keen to play with these guys.

Thanks for all your hard work. smile_o.gif

I play it i like it ... and proud to be Czech (hehe Maa & co. gj work smile_o.gif

...hopefully all small bugs sorted soon smile_o.gif

But report:

-OT-62, the commanders periscope moves through the tank as if it wasnt attached.

-Some of the tanks slow to a crawl when firing (Not a lag issue, I was continiously at 32FPS)

-PT-76 and BMP's are practically immune to RPG's (Three RPG-7, RPG-75Nh to kill, sometimes it took 4) Considering the PT-76 has just 14.5mm MAXIMUM armour, this is far too high.

-There is no drychamber sound on the guns

Just a comment: Maybe I am just a n00b but the campaign is amazingly hard. I was the soul survivor on the second mission, and I had to kill a Hind, 3 PT-76, 2 BMP-1 and 1 BMP-1. Of course that is impossible because of their massive armour.

FANTASTIC!

Great job done csla team!

Be very proud of your outstanding work!!!

smile_o.gif

Looking at the retextured BIS vehicles, fantastic how important a proper texture work is!

A big THANK YOU for this very nice mod!

MfG Lee smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Small bug:

The recoil from the main-gun of the T55s and T72s stops the driving(slows it down), thats nice.

But also does the mg. crazy_o.gif

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

I get Dx8 required when I try to start the 1.94 beta with the mod I have dx 9

same prob only with 1.96 beta

if i move your addons to the addon folder will i be able to try say ONLY the airplanes without installing this entire mod? cuz ill be honest i only want the planes. i have no interest in anything else. just the planes. when i move over all the addons i get that error

Rename your "OPERATIONFLASHPOINT.exe" (1.91) to "whateveryouwant.exe"

Then rename the beta 1.95.exe to "OPERATIONFLASHPOINT.exe"

Start with the "normal" csla exe.

Works with FDF Mod also.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Still only 18% after an hour on ADSL...

Are there Paradrop scripts for the turboprop planes?

By the sounds of it this is well worth the wait!

Is it compatible with : FDFMod, MTCO, ECP etc?

Is it compatible with : FDFMod

Why on earth would you want to use finnish units with CSLA ones? wink_o.gif

EDIT: Tried it and seems that the GUIs interfere with each other.

awsome work czech boys, im lovin this all the way over in canada, i have been waiting for this mod for a long time. My only complaint would be for all the extra stuff you made for the EAST side --> give all the units there own section in the editor, rather than having it mixed in with the standard stuff. I got a few bugs this way, by having 10 east bmps and 5 east shilkas all junked up in the standard east editor menu rock.gif

The intro was TOO long. 10 mins should be max length.

And the infantry looks like they having a pyjama party. Other units are very detailed (cars, tanks, helicopters etc.), good textures. Some sounds are too quiet and i was bit dissapointed that mod didn't have Chezk voice profiles like finnish voices in FDFmod.

The intro was TOO long. 10 mins should be max length.

And the infantry looks like they having a pyjama party. Other units are very detailed (cars, tanks, helicopters etc.), good textures. Some sounds are too quiet and i was bit dissapointed that mod didn't have Chezk voice profiles like finnish voices in FDFmod.

Another enemy of cinematics! wink_o.gif

Pyjama party - now you see how stupid our fathers felt when they attnded the compulsory exercises tounge_o.gif In fact, the uniforms are as realistic as possible.

I'm stilling going through the campaign's intro cinematics. crazy_o.gif

I noticed the Russian airbase has an ambulance jeep with FIA written on the side. rock.gif

Anyone have some real pics of some czech infantry?

Also... You should really work more on the sounds, the full-auto sound on the SA-58 is... HORRIBLE!