Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2

There are two types of pick-up. Toyota Hilux (red one) and old Datsun pick-up (greenish one). Datsun pickup has several variants already made, in different colors.

These GREAT buildings has been created by Jirkus again.

Greenish version of Datsun pick-up armed with DshK:

csla2lacerta_pics_011.jpg

That pick-up looks like a cheap old peace of junk. Very well done!! Perfect vehicle for hit and run attacks.

for sale;

Green dusty pick-up truck.

DSHK machine gun and ventilation-holes are standard.

tounge_o.gif

Impressive amount of detail, just check out those antenas on the buildings, cant wait for this mod to arrive smile_o.gif .

I could kiss you guys biggrin_o.gif that dusty textured truck is just awesome , i am beginning to prefer it over the humvee now crazy_o.gif

Is there any chance that you guys can release those technicals seperate please as a teaser rock.gif

I love this MOD looks kickass wink_o.gif

Also will the campaign be playable from both sides or only CSLA side rock.gif

Question: Will CSLA Op. Lacerta be a complete new mod or will it be dependant of the current CSLA2 mod rock.gif .

Would like this to be a whole new mod personaly, sry if this has already been answered sad_o.gif .

Question: Will CSLA Op. Lacerta be a complete new mod or will it be dependant of the current CSLA2 mod rock.gif .

Would like this to be a whole new mod personaly, sry if this has already been answered sad_o.gif .

Lacerta will be big expansion pack(for csla2). wink_o.gif

for sale;

Green dusty pick-up truck.

DSHK machine gun and ventilation-holes are standard.

tounge_o.gif

Those are speed holes biggrin_o.gif

The island and vehicles are looking fantastic, looking forward to this being released smile_o.gif

outstanding pictures you guys imperess me alot you always did actually looking forward to have these on my HD exellent job wink_o.gif

oh my god. just look at that! that does look perfect! man i can't wait to shoot those goddamn terrorists with these beautiful Czechoslovakian Expeditionary Forces

You know what the whole irony in all this beautiful work is?

I like the looks of those terrorists much better then the Czech armys unit crazy_o.gif , i wanna play with them somehow the texture work on them look sooo real life and appealing.

God i am gonna sue you guys if somehow after playing with these units i change my political outlook on terrorists tounge_o.gif

Concerning vehicles, we are looking for interior pics or interior drawings of Toyota Hilux X-CAB version. Preferably of model 1985-1990. It would be great help to finish interior of this vehicle. Thanks.

The Hilux is so cool, I saw this car show on TV, and they basically just beat the shit out of a second hand hilux to see how much abuse it could take. They hit it with bats and a small wrecking ball - which knocked it a few feet but only put a little dent in it, they drove it in the sea, they may have set fire to it, and by the end of the show it was still running!

Thanks a lot, Cpt. FrostBite! smile_o.gif

Not sure if that was a hilux, but I think that was on top-gear.

http://toyota.com.np/hilux/interior.html

not sure if the pictures work...

Yes that was on last season's Top Gear...Hehe they drove it off a cliff too and at the end of the show they started the engine and it still went biggrin_o.gif

Yes, there will be AI changes smile_o.gif

We are working on advanced and more realistic AI tactics for CSLA units and for OPFOR too.

My CSLA 2 Mod is mute!!!  sad_o.gif

How i can resolve this problem ?

First explain what's wrong woud be good idea.

Discribe what you have tried to run it and quote the error messages (if they appear).

1. I Installed CSLA 2 MOD, from Install File.

2. Executed Patch CSLA Update 2.0.1

3. Ran CSLA2.exe

And no sound  sad_o.gif