Sign in to follow this  
Doc. Zaius

Absolutely tasteless

@ Jan. 08 2004,20:14)]
Every ass-kisser apologist at the EGM forums is saying "oh, but they didn't know what the source picture was about".

Bull-S**T! Anyone intelligent enough to know how to edit a picture would see that it is a FUNERAL. There are some real assholes at work at the EGM offices...

Blah, that's all.

They also rated the PS2 version of Splinter Cell higher than the XBox version. Assholes.

lol tounge_o.gif

@ Jan. 08 2004,20:14)]
Every ass-kisser apologist at the EGM forums is saying "oh, but they didn't know what the source picture was about".

Bull-S**T! Anyone intelligent enough to know how to edit a picture would see that it is a FUNERAL. There are some real assholes at work at the EGM offices...

Blah, that's all.

They also rated the PS2 version of Splinter Cell higher than the XBox version. Assholes.

microsoft ass kisser tounge_o.gif

Yeah take it easy, people can still sign on the petition, not need to go nuts screaming and yelling anymore though. Nothing wrong with collecting the signatures though, just in case.

agreed

Blah, that's all.

well as i said earlier , the black line on the right of the pictures held by the soldiers made it pretty obvious

Just great. Now they are going after me. Damn you Red vs Blue!

Quote[/b] ]I don't think highly of the French. I went there last summer and was treated with poor service and disrespect.
Quote[/b] ]He isnt necisarily(sp) French. But I agree, this kid is freaking out way too much. I figured cocaine, but that is so expensive I dont think someone with it would be on a forum.
Quote[/b] ]Your right, good sir, the French are collectively evil and smelly and they all hate America for no good stinking reason. We should just shoot em where we see me!

mad_o.gifcrazy_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]microsoft ass kisser

Sony brown noser tounge_o.gif

damn Microsoft groupies have arrived ! tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I don't think highly of the French. I went there last summer and was treated with poor service and disrespect.

When I went there, my nostrils were assaulted tounge_o.gifcrazy_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]damn Microsoft groupies have arrived !

Me no like PS2. Me go buy XBox tounge_o.gif .

When I went there, my nostrils were assaulted tounge_o.gif  crazy_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]damn Microsoft groupies have arrived !

Me no like PS2. Me go buy XBox tounge_o.gif .

So you do like americans afterall , will you quit bashing them ?

Quote[/b] ]So you do like americans afterall , will you quit bashing them ?

More specifically, the scent of unwashed French gypsies nearly caused me to pass out in a supermarket tounge_o.gif .

When I went there, my nostrils were assaulted tounge_o.gif  crazy_o.gif .

Agreed (except for McDonalds in Berney) wink_o.giftounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Aaww.. don't be sad. That statement was probably based upon that Chevy Chase movie smile_o.gif

Signed btw..

Quote[/b] ]Your right, good sir, the French are collectively evil and smelly and they all hate America for no good stinking reason. We should just shoot em where we see me!

Of course, totally! Its terrible that anybody should hate Americans when they're ALWAYS so understanding and tolerant toward other cultures and nations.

Visiting the EGM forum has given me a renewed respect for these forums. We might not be perfect but I think we can still feel reasonably proud of the way things are done here.

300+ sigs for a first day, not too shabby.

Dare I post this in the Counter-Strike offtopic forum? crazy_o.gifrock.gif

HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO

This thread is about a misplaced picture and a our protest but not about Fast food, restaurants or the things that happen on other forums.

crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]He isnt necisarily(sp) French. But I agree, this kid is freaking out way too much. I figured cocaine, but that is so expensive I dont think someone with it would be on a forum.

mad_o.gifcrazy_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gif

I have a solution for you, a real and serious one: leave their boards

From a third persons perspective I can tell you, you are wasting your time on them. smile_o.gif

300+ sigs for a first day, not too shabby.

Dare I post this in the Counter-Strike offtopic forum?  crazy_o.gif  rock.gif

Yeah but give us a link

prepare anti-riot gear and CS gas ;)

Quote[/b] ]prepare anti-riot gear and CS gas ;)

And don't forget your warez d00dz whacking sticks tounge_o.gif .

CS Thread

Yes, Titaium is me. It's my super old name I've used since the fifth grade until I got Harnu biggrin_o.gif

HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO

This thread is about a misplaced picture and a our protest but not about Fast food, restaurants or the things that happen on other forums.

crazy_o.gif

There speaks a wise man.

If this thread does not go back to the topic in hand it will be closed, if this thread doesn't stop breaking the rule about discussing other forums it will be closed.

435 just right now.

the good news is that EGM decided to apologize for their action. I think this was well handled.

Wow, last time I checked it was stationary at 75 signees.

At when is it planned to deliver the petition to the EGM people?