Sign in to follow this  
tracy_t

Unified zombie pack release imminent

Quote[/b] ]Mig: still working on that bat. Am absolutely fed up with bats, if I see one outside I'll take to it with a crowbar! (joke)

Got any new bat sounds? I need a bat attack sound that strikes fear into the player.

i'll see what i can found, but bat attack sound isn't very scary tounge_o.gif

service pack...  come again?

downloading...  smile_o.gif

( can't you ask OFP.info or Blackdog to host your stuff?  sad_o.gif )

A service pack is a patch that fixes bugs. Not quite a new zombie mod, but a significant step to it.

hey has anyone suggested like a super zombie? i dont know like a zombie with a couple heads and arms or something. it can kill you in 1 hit...... i dont know where i am going. i just want attention!

OK people

ZOMBIE MOD 3 SERVICE PACK 1 IS RELEASED!!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/tunstals/addons.rar

WEB MASTERS AND ADMINS, FEEL FREE TO UPLOAD THE ZOMBIE MOD TO YOUR SITE!!! (Yes Munk, this means you!)

* New textures

* Scripting issues addressed

* A bit faster

Nice!

But uhm, freewebs is kinda slow, even for 56k users. 1.0bk/s crazy_o.gif

OK people

WEB MASTERS AND ADMINS, FEEL FREE TO UPLOAD THE ZOMBIE MOD TO YOUR SITE!!! (Yes Munk, this means you!)

* New textures

* A bit faster

Nice!

But uhm, freewebs is kinda slow, even for 56k users. 1.0bk/s  crazy_o.gif

try my recently added @war mirror

OK people

* New textures

* A bit faster

Nice!

But uhm, freewebs is kinda slow, even for 56k users. 1.0bk/s  crazy_o.gif

try my recently added @war mirror

tnx! biggrin_o.gif

hey has anyone suggested like a super zombie? i dont know like a zombie with a couple heads and arms or something. it can kill you in 1 hit...... i dont know where i am going. i just want attention!

(just call it patch ffs tounge_o.gif )

a super zombie would be nice, but i dont thing he'll make that... plus it would likely need new animations sad_o.gif

NOTES:

When zombies are killed, they (should) return to the EXACT SAME group they were in. Not GrpNull

When NON-EAST targets are killed, and they resurrect, they will join grpNull side. However, they NEED a temporary slot in an east zombie group in order to be created in the first instance. Help the zombies find spare groups by using

gblGroupList

array. This specifies an array of "available EAST groups" that zombies can be assigned to.

PATCH AVAILABLE!!

Medium game difficulty didn't work properly. Some spawn issues also fixed.

Download small (9k) patch from

http://www.freewebs.com/tunstals/zombiescripts.rar

WEBMASTERS: PLEASE UPDATE YOUR HOSTED ZOMBIE MODS WITH THIS PATCH.

Yeah im downloading as we speak biggrin_o.gif

i saw resident evil 2 apocalypse movie and wondered if it was possible to make the Nemesis character with a bas chopper uh-60 minigun and a rocket launcher on the other arm,

wow_o.gif but not having the guy go prone to fire because in the movie he was mutated and very strong so he just stood up with the rocket launcher when he fired.

just to make sure its not going to be impossible you could add jam HD ALL rocket so that the rockets doesn't always hit that way you get more effect trying to outrun him and having rockets landing around you or flying above your head tounge_o.gif

Zombie_Mod

Can we play Doomsday III with it?  rock.gif

Well, I can play DoomsDay 3 with it, yes.

I don't have any problems with triggers and whatnot - and you are using a build fresh from the zombie's table biggrin_o.gif

I dunno whats meant to happen in the mission, mind you - but I can get to a city of vampires before being slaughtered.

new textures look great! Now the crawling zombie doesn't have a white head smile_o.gif and he looks more scarier now tounge_o.gif

back to editing mission wink_o.gif

The zombies are getting scarier. As my o2 and photoshop knowledge improves, so do my zombies. Just a shame that it's so late on in OFP's lifetime; I would love to have worked with an OFP that supported DX9 effects and higher poly counts etc.

Anyway, I'm currently thinking of jawless zombies, armless zombies, exposed brains on gurneys (a la the Major Cooper from Day of the dead) - and Mig's working on some cool stuff.

Not bad for a pair of 30 somethings eh? tounge_o.gif

All in all, it's gonna be a great year for horror fans!

EDIT: we are STILL looking for animators! Texture artists, modellers, scripters - we have those. But animators - no. Will SOMEONE help out here?

I saw one female zombie up close and personal before she met my shotgun , she seemed to have an eye that looked real creepy. I'll have to look agian to see if the males had new textures, at the time I was kinda busy Great work zombie mod smile_o.gif

P.s. This might have been touched on before, but are there any plans for a type of LAST STAND addon pack from the zombie mod or farmland? And by that I mean diffrent buildings we can make a last stand at?

Off the top of my head I can think of only a few places I would make a last stand. Police station, gas station , hospital, mall, maybe a well stocked civilian mil compound?

Just a thought smile_o.gif

New zombie pack out, good, I should have the modified campaign soon. Cya, I'm outta.

Yeah im downloading as we speak  biggrin_o.gif

i saw resident evil 2 apocalypse movie and wondered if it was possible to make the Nemesis character with a bas chopper uh-60 minigun and a rocket launcher on the other arm,

wow_o.gif  but not having the guy go prone to fire because in the movie he was mutated and very strong so he just stood up with the rocket launcher when he fired.

just to make sure its not going to be impossible you could add jam HD ALL rocket so that the rockets doesn't always hit that way you get more effect trying to outrun him and having rockets landing around you or flying above your head  tounge_o.gif

That would be possible, except you'd have to make him in the tank category because you can't attach weapons to men, plus, you'd need an advanced addon maker, and new anims, the textures wouldn't be hard, you can get them from the game if you get permission.

I saw one female zombie up close and personal before she met my shotgun , she seemed to have an eye that looked real creepy.  I'll have to look agian to see if the males had new textures, at the time I was kinda busy     Great work zombie mod smile_o.gif

P.s.  This might have been touched on before, but are there any plans for a type of LAST STAND addon pack from the zombie mod or farmland?   And by that I mean diffrent buildings we can make a last stand at?

Off the top of my head I can think of only a few places I would make a last stand.   Police station, gas station , hospital, mall, maybe a well stocked civilian mil compound?

Just a thought smile_o.gif

You do know there's a house modelled on NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD in the farmland pack, don't you?

Check it out!!

I saw one female zombie up close and personal before she met my shotgun , she seemed to have an eye that looked real creepy.

That's zombie woman 6 that has been retextured. The eye thing is because she really has no eye there, it's just bone, obviously the depth hasn't been taken into account there so a hollow hasn't been carved into it with o2.

[EDIT]

Oh yeah, B.T.W Zombie mod, I reckon you should take a look at the movie ummm... Roadkill or streetkill, I can't remember which, it has a guy who has his bottom jaw ripped off in that, I heard you talking about jawless zombies, that's all.

SOLD! smile_o.gif

I'll move into the house as soon as I get my team loaded up with weapons smile_o.gif

Thanks mig!

Oh and the women's eye looked cool anyway, it looked like it was clouded over like a real dead person would be.