Sign in to follow this  
tracy_t

Unified zombie pack release imminent

We can make him without dress biggrin_o.gif Naked zombie, oh yes ;)

Erm...

are you sure you want a male naked zombie!!  rock.gif

Edit: j/k - why not. As long as you don't put too many polygons on his schlong lol

Why not wink_o.gif Buy with briefs of course wink_o.gif I'm thinking about morgue zombie from remake of Night Of The Living Dead...we can make this one.

Why not wink_o.gif Buy with briefs of course wink_o.gif I'm thinking about morgue zombie from remake of Night Of The Living Dead...we can make this one.

Ah, I see!!

You mean this fellow:

zombie2.jpg

And from the back:

<REMOVED because of nudity!!>

hehe, sounds really cool!  biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: mhm, someone knows some nice (original) objectives for a mission  rock.gif

Yes,

defend the city from zombies, using the chain of command engine.

You have plenty of NBC soldiers (get the addon from ofp.info) - defend the city until all civilians have been evacuated by helicopter. But there's 100 civilians on different rooftops... smile_o.gif

well, ive tried something like that before...

but the defenders are running away, or they wont move at all.. wich is kinda weird.... tounge_o.gif

(also, 100 civvies is too much, do u really think that a AI chopper pilot can fly 10 times to pick up some guys without crashing? wink_o.gif )

hehe, sounds really cool!  biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: mhm, someone knows some nice (original) objectives for a mission  rock.gif

Yes,

defend the city from zombies, using the chain of command engine.

You have plenty of NBC soldiers (get the addon from ofp.info) - defend the city until all civilians have been evacuated by helicopter. But there's 100 civilians on different rooftops... smile_o.gif

well, ive tried something like that before...

but the defenders are running away, or they wont move at all.. wich is kinda weird....  tounge_o.gif

(also, 100 civvies is too much, do u really think that a AI chopper pilot can fly 10 times to pick up some guys without crashing?  wink_o.gif )

Running away?

You can disable that by using

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

"_x allowfleeing 0" foreach units group WHATEVERGROUP

As for the AI pilot - hmm, I was thinking maybe have the player as the pilot. A sort of "choplifter" in 3D (older players will know what I mean, lol) ?

hehe, sounds really blah......)

Running away?

You can disable that by using

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

"_x allowfleeing 0" foreach units group WHATEVERGROUP

As for the AI pilot - hmm, I was thinking maybe have the player as the pilot. A sort of "choplifter" in 3D (older players will know what I mean, lol) ?

i know, but then theyll never move...

kinda weird not to run when theres a zombies eating ur arms while ur out of ammo... biggrin_o.gif

naw, right now i got an island with zombies (trigger/shit/bladieblah...) and some do this do that objectives.. but i dont know how make a nice ending... tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

Well m'lad, that sounds like a MISSION EDITING & SCRIPTING question smile_o.gif

Hurry up and get the mission out, before we all really ARE dead, lol biggrin_o.gif

PS:

What's wrong with using

x allowfleeing 1

to let the troops flee when they're getting wasted?

Well m'lad, that sounds like a MISSION EDITING & SCRIPTING question smile_o.gif

x allowfleeing 1

mission editing or scripting? well.. objectives ideas are not really scripts or soemthing...  tounge_o.gif

well, then they always run... (also, the first time i read disableai "move", so my post about the allowfleeingthingy didnt make sence... (not that it really matters...  wink_o.gif ))

Why dont you take Teacups dog and make it into a rabid death dealing ball chomping machine also? wink_o.gif

Just looking through the old posts...

LOL - I eventually ended up doing this!

Anyone want the demon hound??? I don't think General Barron is using it... soz.... I release it for public modification ;)

can jack jump OVER it?

Who cares if jack can jump over it crazy_o.gif

Can you murder somebody in the conservatory with it? rock.gif

My dear pops-pl - here you should talk in english smile_o.gif But I will answer to your question, exceptionally in polish: MiG powiedzial mi, ze;e jezeli dostanie dobre zdjecia tych jednostek, to je takze wykona. Now use only english smile_o.gif

logo looks cool! biggrin_o.gif but i wonder why there is two of them? instead of one big smile_o.gif hehe but 2 zombies are more scarier than 1 wow_o.gif

Zombie_Mod watch your filesizes please. Next time will be a warning level increase and 48hr post restriction, plus you'll be sent to your room with no brains to eat for dinner.

logo looks cool!  biggrin_o.gif  but i wonder why there is two of them? instead of one big  smile_o.gif  hehe but 2 zombies are more scarier than 1  wow_o.gif

2 of them?

There's at least 6 zombies in the pic; what are you referring to? rock.gif

Ok, i'm posting some fresh screenshots of my work in progress.

New candle model & textures:

candle2.th.jpg

And two candle version in-game. As you can see - they are working (fire is implemented) smile_o.gif

candles.th.jpg

Glad you got them working smile_o.gif

You didn't use a createunit/ camcreate to create camera "lens-flare" objects at the top of the candles, did you? smile_o.gif They will be some mighty large candles!! biggrin_o.gif

All we need now is a large church - remember the Bruce Willis film, "sixth sense", anyone? smile_o.gif

You didn't use a createunit/ camcreate to create camera "lens-flare" objects at the top of the candles, did you? smile_o.gif

Nope wink_o.gif I've added some extra lines in config.cpp and everything is working smile_o.gif Today I will make some more candles, especially for graves. Yeah, we need good church for this mod biggrin_o.gif MiG, where are you? wink_o.gif