Sign in to follow this  
tracy_t

Unified zombie pack release imminent

is there any good map released to use the zombies with.. something like big citys with buildings built very close to each other...

(to make a good road block)

ive been trying a few things but its just not right when i create it myself... i checked zombie1's site but i need some more missions.. those arent really apealling...

anyone have agood mission?

as the zombies here are saying goodnight.gif

goodnight smile_o.gif

What we really need is a good indoor map. OK, I know that's asking for a lot, but how cool would it be to have a "mall of america" type setting, w/ lots of zeds, and a tractor trailer or two to try and seal the exits with. Just putting the thought out there.

Additional thought...how about an open air mall. We used to have one growing up where there were a bunch of stores, and a nice patio/plaza area in the middle--no ceiling.

i found that ocean island (finished pack) and starlight city are the best ones to use for zombies misshions

hmm ocean indeed from pics that i saw looks good compatible

but it uses many addons... sad_o.gif

if possible could someone tell me how to create a mod map... i tried 1 before:  -nomap -nosplash -mod= zombieaddons. zombieaddons is the name of the map btw smile_o.gif id appreciate it if some could tell me what is wrong... i cant play with the zombie addons for some reason... i dont see them in my unit list.

also is starlight city inside ocean island? or is it somewhere seperate...? < heh already found it nvm this question