Sign in to follow this  
tracy_t

Unified zombie pack release imminent

1 problem with the zombies. somehow they are always facing north. I tried with setdir 90 but they're still facing north.

hows that campaign going? rock.gif

1 problem with the zombies. somehow they are always facing north. I tried with setdir 90 but they're still facing north.

hows that campaign going?  rock.gif

what has that to do with the campaign?rock.gif??

enyway it was cuz if I want a zombie to look away from me and I'm to the north of it, it will face me ven if I place a setdir command in a trigger. enyway dowatch worked.

enyway it was cuz if I want a zombie to look away from me and I'm to the north of it, it will face me ven if I place a setdir command in a trigger. enyway dowatch worked.

mhm well, just wanted to point out that i was talking to u so u just quoted a random post of you... wink_o.gif

mhm, well, good luck nyway... wink_o.gif

mhm well, just wanted to point out that i was talking to u so u just quoted a random post of you...  wink_o.gif

mhm, well, good luck nyway...  wink_o.gif

hmm? I'm not doing a campaign? I'm making movies rock.gif oR smahin's gOin oN witH Y BrAin.

tdAy mE eaT cHristopHer. TAsT gOOD.

HonGReY....

mhm well, just wanted to point out that i was talking to u so u just quoted a random post of you...  wink_o.gif

mhm, well, good luck nyway...  wink_o.gif

hmm? I'm not doing a campaign? I'm making movies rock.gif oR smahin's gOin oN witH Y BrAin.

tdAy mE eaT cHristopHer. TAsT gOOD.

HonGReY....

wait, i misquoted something, also, im not in the right forum, also, why am i this stupid that i cant even post on the right site?  rock.gif

EDIT: well, it seems that some guy was making a campaign for this, but i wasnt talking about that 1...

*goes searching for his brain*

some1 can tell me how to get the zombies attacking me and walking

i set a game logic with medium skills, named it server but nuttin happened? whats wrong

i just wanna shoot dead like in resident evil movie

Read readme...read readme...and...read readme...or...read the topic from the first page  biggrin_o.gif

Added: Zombie_Mod, you were first ;)

Gosh Zombie_Mod, lots of people seem confused at this part so have you ever thought about putting a line in your script like<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">? format ["%1",GblAllTargets] == "scalar bool array string 0xfcffffef" : GblAllTargets = Units Group playerThat way you can just place the zombies and expect them to chase you and your group right away

Hi zombie mod what i meant with the dude with rocket launcher and mingun is not that its built it! The minigun is like a m60 or whatever and in the movie in one place he drops the weapons tounge_o.gif

sorry about spoilers, so i was thinking that it doesn't need to be a tank

class. Well anyways love your work and the new bats, vampires beta was cool stuff, good thing that they aren't totally impossible to kill.

I wonder if the vampires , bats are mp compatible like the zombies are? tounge_o.gif would be cool to show 'em to my rpg game loving friend.

i watch buffy the vampire slayer tv-series and im thinking about making a small campaign when i get some time to do it maybe starting to work on it on friday, "runs and takes cover to avoid getting hit by flame balls from angry vampires" biggrin_o.gif

Well anyways love your work and the new bats, vampires beta was cool stuff, good thing that they aren't totally impossible to kill.

You should be talking to MiG. His team was the one that made the vampire mod. I wonder if you just forgot that it was him who you were talking to? rock.gif

hello

is there any way, how to add another target for zombies during the game ? I mean I want the zombies start to attack the additional targets in the moment I want, not from the beginning of the mission.

The target must be set in the gamelogic and I dont know if there is a way how to do this in a script in the progress of the game, can you help me please?

BTW: the www.unifiedzombiemod.wz.cz holds now the latest version of the zombie addon, including also the latest script patch in the archive !

@Zombie_mod

check your PM, I sended you the login a p/w wink_o.gif

well i thought it was zombie mod and mig that had teamed up togheter? maybe im wrong then.. sad_o.gif

well i thought it was zombie mod and mig that had teamed up togheter? maybe im wrong then..  sad_o.gif

well, zombie mod started this thingy when mig hadnt even started his animalpackthingy i think.... wink_o.gif

well i thought it was zombie mod and mig that had teamed up togheter? maybe im wrong then..  sad_o.gif

Nope, you're right.

I'm part of the project farmland team too!!!

I did the scripting for the vampire bat, and obtained the designs for the NOTLD house in project farmland.

Mig and I do work together...

Gosh Zombie_Mod, lots of people seem confused at this part so have you ever thought about putting a line in your script like<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">? format ["%1",GblAllTargets] == "scalar bool array string 0xfcffffef" : GblAllTargets = Units Group player
That way you can just place the zombies and expect them to chase you and your group right away

There's just one problem:

Multiplayer!

The player object is different on everyone's PC. The whole raison d' etre of the latest zombie mod is multiplayer fun!!!

Units group Player would return different results depending on who was server.

You could of course put all players into one group, and that would work, but then again it might not suit everyone..

Come on, initialising an array isn't that difficult! Next you'll be wanting me to write mission templates for people so that the terminally lazy don't have to!!! tounge_o.gif

I refer you to the thread on mission editing and scripting. If it's not clear enough there, then TELL ME and I'll put more examples. I won't do any more than that.

PS: No offence intended by the above smile_o.gif

mhm, someone should make some MP missions, i can but... they are suckysucky..... wink_o.gif

well, i started working om some kind of skye virus on everon, but i cant be arsed to make the same trigger 15 times and change the thingyname over and over again....  tounge_o.gif

EDIT: +im trying to think of some nice objectives, but thats kinda hard.... wink_o.gif

will be there also a chainsaw in the mod later?  tounge_o.gif For killing the zombies, its a must, hehe. MAybe its not so hard to do and script...

keep up the amazing work, Scott