Sign in to follow this  
Supah

Nogovan Armed Forces Project

yeah... because we have the GPMG (Gimpy) in the DPM pack, which is the same weapon... we settled for a very short belt just so something was there - in r/l the UK troops have a gunner and ammo bearer for the GPMG who carries and feeds the belt... one reason why the LMG (SAW for u yankers) is being used more and more often tounge_o.gif

i've never seen a bag version, but i've only been shown pics of the belt fed one on our forums - lol - have you got a reference pic? would be nice to see them

yeah... because we have the GPMG (Gimpy) in the DPM pack, which is the same weapon... we settled for a very short belt just so something was there - in r/l the UK troops have a gunner and ammo bearer for the GPMG who carries and feeds the belt... one reason why the LMG (SAW for u yankers) is being used more and more often tounge_o.gif

i've never seen a bag version, but i've only been shown pics of the belt fed one on our forums - lol - have you got a reference pic? would be nice to see them

We have a swedish Mag (though it has another name in sweden) gunner on our team as an advisor smile_o.gif I dont have one handy but they can be found on google.

i was looking forward to that Flogger too!

But the Yak-52 makes it allright  wink_o.gif

EDIT: Can someone point me to Earl's FN MAG?

Unreleased smile_o.gif

[ig]http://supah.chaotic.nl/nafmag1.jpg[/img]

its not the FN MAG hes made for VBS1 is it?  tounge_o.gif

No it is not smile_o.gif

That'd make for a nice C6 for the CAF as well.

That'a a fine job Earl did.  smile_o.gif

EDIT: How about some more troop shots like that one above? wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

27_2_stor.jpg

Not a very good picture but it gives a basic idea of the canvasbag. It hold one belt of 50 linked rounds, a bit more if you really stuff it in something like 1.5 belt with the last .5 hanging outside. Its used primarily during movment.

Edit:

Here is a picture of Swedish Forces Pack 4 (not yet released) It shows the canvasbag, although it is on the far side of the weapon.

sfp ksp58B

NAFP MAG looks really really good. smile_o.gif

What FN-Fal do you plan on using? Another model or the default?

What FN-Fal do you plan on using? Another model or the default?

We have our own model smile_o.gif

Very nice! I was just wondering what had happened with NAFP yesterday. Looking really good guys smile_o.gif

And would that KSP58 gunner be Shar, from SFP? wink_o.gif

Very nice! I was just wondering what had happened with NAFP yesterday. Looking really good guys smile_o.gif

We are still very much alive smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

And would that KSP58 gunner be Shar, from SFP? wink_o.gif

wink_o.gif

Quick update for you, progress on the FN MAG. It now features a 50 round ammo bag.

Kudos goes to Earl for allowing us to use his model.

Note: The gunners anim is a custom one made by me, and may/may not be available with the pack.

---

mag.jpg

---

mag1.jpg

---

mag2.jpg

---

mag3.jpg

---

mag4.jpg

---

smile_o.gif

I gotta ask what will be included in the pack?

And what else is planned?

lookin' good

I just would add some nicer shells and cartridges

the textures look very crappy

Great stuff as always Deadmeat.

The real thanks need to go to Earl, he generously allowed NAFP to use his M240 model, "all" I did was make lods and the ammo bag for it.

@Homer - indeed, the current bullet textures are "placeholders" whilst I adjust/finalise the model.

wow.. that looks awesome.

Deadmeat, i dont suppose theres any chance of us getting an M240B version of that as well?

awesome!! Finally an m240 with a realistic ammobag (and not one hanging under the rife, right there where the cartidged eject from the gun)

I'm looking forward to this one.

Little question;

could also make one with a plain OD-green ammobag and black stock?? That way it can be used as an M240 in use by US forces.

edit;

isen't the bag a little large for 'only' 50 rounds? I think it should a lot smaller, kind of like in the picture from the SFP.

I sent you (deadmeat) this link a long time ago and it has some very good pictures of the soft-assault pack for the M240B. Yours should be a bit smaller, I think.

http://www.geocities.com/equipmentshop/mmg.htm

Also note that your bag looks as if one side is a hardplate (the side that is attached to the weapons side) and the rest is soft; causing the bag to hang on the side of the rifle like a metal case. In RL only the top is hard and the rest is soft. This means that when 50 round are loaded the round bag hangs from the hard-top and also hangs partially under the rifle, if it as big as in your picture.

No M240B version for the time being.

@Frostbite - The bag is the right size for 50 rounds, however the mount is wrong (after an extensive search I didn't come up with anything, so I'm re-modeling it now)

@Spencer, you can say what you want, its a relatively free forum...

Quote[/b] ]I gotta ask what will be included in the pack?

And what else is planned?

Quote[/b] ]so is there a final Unit List?

I too would like to know what the final list will be as i'm getting more interested by this everyday.Nogova is my favorite Island and i can't wait for these troops.