Sign in to follow this  
Supah

Nogovan Armed Forces Project

its been said some pages before this one, It's not relesed yet mate sad_o.gif but ones NAFP is relesed we can have one biggrin_o.gif

keep up the good work guys, and hope that we will see a relese in a near future

Guest RKSL-Rock

Just going back to the sniper issue...

Since Nogova is a small mostly rural state the odds are the snipers would be from a hunter/woodsman background...so logically  they would be fairly accurate with hunting rifles.

Regards the weapons themselves, I wouldnt expect to see PSG-1's or L96's etc.  As someone said before they are just too expensive.   The odds are you'd have a nice scope on a Steyr Tactical (Pic Here) or Remmington 700 based rifle.  Essenstially a cheap M24.

Just an idea.

How about the Nogava Islands having offshore Gas deposits instead of oil?

This would give them a boost to the economy that would cover the cost of the military buget but not an unbalancing amount that would upset the feel of the islands.

Possibly there's a deal to trade Gas for Military material eg,BAe Hawks from england.

Another idea i had, if we get a winter nogova, some pan-european arctic training and exercises.

This would allow mission makers do make some nice MP games piting euopean units against each other in some 'real paintball' games (England vs Germany anyone?, or NDF vs Europe?)

sry, some mishtake.

please delete all but one post.

(might have had something to do with the 1/2 can of stella i spilt on my keyboard last night.)

How about the Nogava Islands having offshore Gas deposits instead of oil?

This would give them a boost to the economy that would cover the cost of the military buget but not an unbalancing amount that would upset the feel of the islands.

Possibly there's a deal to trade Gas for Military material eg,BAe Hawks from england.

Another idea i had, if we get a winter nogova, some pan-european arctic training and exercises.

This would allow mission makers do make some nice MP games piting euopean units against each other in some 'real paintball' games (England vs Germany anyone?, or NDF vs Europe?)

All these things have been debated in this thread before. I know ~50 pages is allot of reading and I understand that english isn't everyones native language (isn't mine either) but please do try and read as much of the thread as possible.

We are not going for an oil rich nogova but more a nogova with a steady but small economy based on fishing, tourisme and farming.

About the winter/autumn islands, We have decided against editing islands as it would only add even more tasks to our allready pretty full schedule. If people wish to make a winter/autumn nogova and need help from NAFP , within reasonable limits, we would be all to happy to help out.

If people wish to make a winter/autumn nogova and need help from NAFP , within reasonable limits, we would be all to happy to help out.

Fighter from ofp.info already made an Autumn Nogova...link wink_o.gif

Weapon pics....hmm....that's going to be somewhat difficult. By ''weapons'' you mean small arms?

Units... that's my fault. I've been travelling all summer and now I've got a third hurricane on the way. I haven't forgotten, I promise. sad_o.gif

Update pics of units such as...

BTR-152

T55

Huey

Soldiers

For example, did you use camo on the T55 or just use a logo texture on green paint?

Are all the Nogovan troops using the same model or are there a few different versions

just seems theres no new info other than the FN MAG (which looks great and I'm glad Earl let ya use it)

I do wonder how th Officer looks like, what does he have on his head? helemt, cap etc wink_o.gif

I hope they can just give him a helmet or something simular. Even officers like to wear their helmet when under fire, you know.

As soon as we feel that there is enough new material to show then we will show it to you guys. We are a small team with about 5 active members so we are doing this one project at a time.

so we are doing this one project at a time.

And for now NAFP is in higher atmospheres *hint...hint...hint* wink_o.gif

cool, i cant wait for this mod to come out. do yall have any expectations on a release date? or at least a release goal date thingy for yourselfs that you could tell me. i know you will probobly say when its done but just curious to know. biggrin_o.gif

cool, i cant wait for this mod to come out. do yall have any expectations on a release date? or at least a release goal date thingy for yourselfs that you could tell me. i know you will probobly say when its done but just curious to know. biggrin_o.gif

ATM we are going for "before 2021"  wink_o.gif Can't say with any certanty to be honest.

NAFP in space!!!! biggrin_o.gif

NAFP in space!!!!  biggrin_o.gif

Nogova's secret Buran space project uncovered ! wink_o.gif

NAFP in space!!!! biggrin_o.gif

Nogova's secret Buran space project uncovered ! wink_o.gif

In that case we shall also require one AN225 to carry her rock.gif

But with ''higher atmospheres'' I obviously meant aircraft, unless Supah wants to give the NAF a Star Wars program, and nuclear missiles in space along with a whole array of spy/communication sattelites....an island the size of Cyprus....hmm....

They probably can't even afford a small missile piloted by a monkey tounge_o.gif