Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Russian apc pack

Over at Flashpoint.RU, AKM74 and DKM's excellent Russian APC pack has been released.

You can download it >>here<<.

I took pictures at Flashpoint.RU, so my job here is done (although psyKKe ugli-ized them... tounge_o.gif)

vitapc02t.gifvitapc03t.gif

vitapc04t.gifvitapc01t.gif

vitapc06t.gif

Big versions:

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/blackdog/fpru/vitapc01.jpg

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/blackdog/fpru/vitapc02.jpg

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/blackdog/fpru/vitapc03.jpg

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/blackdog/fpru/vitapc04.jpg

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/blackdog/fpru/vitapc05.jpg

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/blackdog/fpru/vitapc06.png (sharpened by request...)

Please send me MP missions for this pack to bdmoonraker [at] earthlink.net so I can put them on my MP server.

The thread says it's AKM74's and DKM's work. So why is the PBO filename prefixed with VIT? rock.gif

Also, no sample missions and even a readme file is not included. sad_o.gif

even a readme file is not included. sad_o.gif

From OFP CZ:

Quote[/b] ]- BMD3 East Only (desert and green camo)

- BMD3M East Only (desert and green camo)

- BMP3 East Only (desert and green camo)

- BMP3 with "ARENA" East Only (desert and green camo)

- BTR80 East and Resistance

- NSV 12.7 Utes East and Resistance

- KORD 12.7 East and Resistance

- ZU23 East and Resistance

- ZU23 M (AA "Igla") East and ( Resistance ?)

The thread says it's AKM74's and DKM's work. So why is the PBO filename prefixed with VIT? rock.gif

Also, no sample missions and even a readme file is not included. sad_o.gif

AKM74's OFPEC Tag is VIT wink_o.gif

And who needs a readme nowadays? smile_o.gif It is only a beta after all! smile_o.gif

even a readme file is not included. sad_o.gif

I think this shows a lot about an addon maker. AKM74 just want nice looking, high detailed, russian tanks that work. Nothing too fancy. He just wants it to work so he can play games with them like the rest of us smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Also, no sample missions and even a readme file is not included.

There is lots of “readme†files without actual add-ons nowadays, we just want to be original… :-)

There is lots of “readme†files without actual add-ons nowadays, we just want to be original… :-)

Make that sadistic schizophrenic! tounge_o.gif

noticed some bugs, if you have a rocket launcher on your back and mount one of the MG's it automaticly dissapears (the law)

otherwise nice work smile_o.gif

Very nice textures, and I cannot stress how much I like that Igla launch sequence smile_o.gif

Could someone please explain me how the ARENA works in these units? I seemed to be able to take them out every time on the first try ...

Very nice textures, and I cannot stress how much I like that Igla launch sequence smile_o.gif

Could someone please explain me how the ARENA works in these units? I seemed to be able to take them out every time on the first try ...

It only works with "locked" missles (not laws, rpg's etc)

Very nice! high quality stuff, i'd say. One thingie though: ZU-23 gunner position is 1 meter higher then it should be, he hangs in mid air above his seat

Great quality pack, nothing but the best from AKM74. smile_o.gif

I´m actively searching for bugs, I´ll keep you posted. tounge_o.gif

Very nice work. I love them so far. Simply impressive smile_o.gif

The textures are of very very high quality and so are the models. And the ARENA script is very nice. Why it is classed as a beta, I have no clue smile_o.gif

EDIT: BlackDog, I love your server. Gave me a steady 65 kb/s during the entire download period. smile_o.gif

Great pack. Truly impressive work smile_o.gif

On a more subjective note: I've always been a great fan of AKM74's work. It's quality wise far beyond the original BIS models while it still fits perfectly in the game. The functionallity is enhanced through scripting, but not in an excessive way, but just right.

Not to mention the textures which are more like a work of art. IMO only two addon makers are capable of that: Marfy and AKM74.

Keep 'em coming smile_o.gif

i have a animation bug on the zu23, anyone has idea how to solve it? rock.gif

Great pack!

I noticed there are 2 "NSV 12.7 UTES (HD)" listed in the editor. I believe one should be for Resistance.

Rudy

Amazing work smile_o.gif Txs a lot

I do think i found a bug though...when i changed weapons (picked up a RPG) while inside the back of a BDM3 and after I got out,the ammo i traded (AK74 mags) was lying outside on the ground,this did not happen when i traded weapons while standing near the APC (the mags went inside APC)

Hey GREAT! The new mega-detailed textures looks amazing. Have to wait some hours for try it so... please can you tell me if the BTR-80 have the function to can close/open the front hatchs?

Maybe in this new version that feature have been finally added, (really hope that you can achieve it AKM74)  wink_o.gif

Thanks!

Found a bug: on the ZU23 you see in the commander view a optic box with an blue screen but in the firstperson view its not there so whats up with that?

If you dont under stand me i will post a picture of it then.

I think i found a bug, in commander view in some vehicles (bmp3 i believe) cannot easily target vehicles as the cursor is constantly wanting to go to the left and not in the centre of your screen.

There's no problems with the ZU23 animation, the gunner proxy position is just too high wink_o.gif.

Some suggestions:

-Increase the firing rate of ZU23, 2A4A (?) cannon, PKT and KPVT a bit

-Make the cargo proxies on top of BTR-80 working only when there's no room inside, too suicidical to sit on that in OFP wink_o.gif. Looks kewl though biggrin_o.gif.

-"Turn out" option for gunner in BMD-3 & BMP-3

-If possible, an option to change the random numbers. Good for realistic missions or something wink_o.gif

-360 degrees turning for NSV & Kord

-BMD1 & BMD2 tounge_o.gif

*edit* Forgot to say great work blues.gif.