Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Russian apc pack

Hey, uh, I have been out of country for a while and just want to say great job. Also I dont know but are the infantry guys in that picture out?

ZU23.jpg

Is it possible to add the double barrel firing machine gun script DKM used in the Mi-28, to the ZU-23 so that both barrels fire?

etr sorry may have hit the wrong button wink_o.gif

I meant eta estimated time of release;

whoopsies!

Soldiers do have a habit of doing that.

Yes and no. If you feel secure then yes. If you on the other hand know that there are probably people nearby who would not mind putting a bullet in you, then you wear your helmet and are greatful to be in the cramped space of an APC.

Exactly. smile_o.gif

Lee: I was thinking about that... good job finding the pic.. tounge_o.gif

Shouldn't be too hard, nor a difficult thing to code.

I'm also wondering, AKM, if it would be at all possible for a ZU-23 on the BTR (although I know you can't have the optics..)

chechnyamilpvo17.jpg

chechnyamilpvo19.jpg

(I caption this, "I'm.. to sexy for this tank.. to sexy for this tank......")

chechnyamilpvo18.jpg

The only problem is that it's mounted on a BTR-D, which is basically a turretless BMD-1. It'll look wierd on a BMD-3 hull. crazy_o.gif

btr-d-line-s.gif

The only problem is that it's mounted on a BTR-D, which is basically a turretless BMD-1. It'll look wierd on a BMD-3 hull.  crazy_o.gif

smile_o.gif

To everyone who says troops should ride on top of the BTR instead of in it due to mine protection, the simple fact is that in OFP sitting on top when you hit a mine will make no difference - everyone will still die. On the other hand, sitting inside the vehicle WILL protect you from small arms fire. It just seems daft to me to have an armoured troop carrier with lots of empty seats inside it whilst the troops sit on the roof with bullseyes stuck to their foreheads. crazy_o.gif

Edit: typo.

To everyone who says troops should ride on top of the BTR instead of in it due to mine protection, the simple fact is that in OFP sitting on top when you hit a mine will make no difference - everyone will still die. On the other hand, sitting inside the vehicle WILL protect you from small arms fire. It just seems daft to me to have an armoured troop carrier with lots of empty seats inside it whilst the troops sit on the roof with bullseyes stuck to their foreheads. crazy_o.gif

Edit: typo.

Agreed... The six spots on top should be the last ones,they should only be taken if theres no room inside.

I hope you will release a small fix for the tagless animations. Or whatever it is causing the weird proxies on the ZU-23's (for me they sit a bit above the chair, perhaps it is because I am using the DOFP MT-LB's and FDF mod though...)

there is a small fix for peoples who have a problem with ZU23 gunner animations.

FIX

Sites are broken. Don't know why or how... I will see what I can do about that..

Dunno if this is a bug or not, but when the arena sytem activates,you loose command of the vechicle....anyone have this problem?....may just be the sound files lagging the game,but when the system shuts down due to a "non-threat" situation ...all is fine???

Thanks for the quick response AKM74. I appriciate it smile_o.gif

there is a small fix for peoples who have a problem with ZU23 gunner animations.

FIX

I downloaded your VITAPC_Fix .ra file.

That should be the fixed version right?

It is still wrong when played in FDFmod. (Only FDF. DOFP-Project LAVOS does not matter)