Sign in to follow this  
goldmember

Realistic explosion mod  v1.1

Goldemember can you awnser my Request? thnxs

Dynamicrange + GMR mod binding project was halted more than a month ago. I can refresh it with changes of GMR 1.43 and release, but you must know it will not be perfect. Special soldiermoving sounds not working, otherwise fine.

Goldemember can you awnser my Request? thnxs

Dynamicrange + GMR mod binding project was halted more than a month ago. I can refresh it with changes of GMR 1.43 and release, but you must know it will not be perfect. Special soldiermoving sounds not working, otherwise fine.

No problem, Goldmember

I would be great: DR + GMRmod 1.43

The special soldiermoving sounds are a small sacrifice...

Found very small bug this weekend, I shot a Ah1 down with a BTR60 and when I came close to the wreck I saw the chopper's (still working) display was floating in the air. Next time i see it, I make a screenie...

anyway... GREAT mod!!! It makes OFP so much better!

The special soldiermoving sounds are a small sacrifice...

Are you sure you want to play OFP without any footstep sounds at all? It ain't right I tells ya! crazy_o.gif

At all? I thought the special soldiermovements were a supplement to the original footsteps sounds...If not... you're right, that's a pity...

At all? I thought the special soldiermovements were a supplement to the original footsteps sounds...If not... you're right, that's a pity...

As I remember there is footstep sound but not DR kind.

----------------------------------------------------

Military experts please inform me about burst explosion. When occur? On what vehicle? How it looks like ? etc. Burst explosion not equal secondary ammoexplosion is'nt it?

As I remember there is footstep sound but not DR kind.

----------------------------------------------------

Military experts please inform me about burst explosion. When occur? On what vehicle? How it looks like ? etc. Burst explosion not equal secondary ammoexplosion is'nt it?

Hmm, well in the previous version of your explosion mod combined with DR I didn't have any footstep sounds at all - it was completely silent when moving on foot. It may just have been my PC/config although I doubt it. rock.gif

Is it possible to use FDF, Blood, INQ and GMR at the same time?

What combination of configs to i need to do this?

smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif

You can not combine configs, must write all 4 into 1. I'll make a try this weekend.

I was a gunner in a BMP today (and what do you do for a living? tounge_o.gif ).

When firing the BMP's machine gun (not HEAT rounds), when the bullets hit they flamed up the area.

A little excessive, no? rock.gif

When firing the BMP's machine gun (not HEAT rounds), when the bullets hit they flamed up the area.

Imagination is a weapon against reality biggrin_o.gif

Imagination is a weapon against reality biggrin_o.gif

I don't get it. rock.gif

You were using the Flame config right?

Use others if you dont like too much flaming around tounge_o.gif

You were using the Flame config right?

Use others if you dont like too much flaming around  tounge_o.gif

Yes, but can't the flame config be limited to relevant ammo types?

Yes, but can't the flame config be limited to relevant ammo types?

Yes it is limited, only explosive ammo types can produce explosion effect. This came from OFP engine.

Maybe on the next version (if possible) have some smoke/flames when buildings are destroyed(maybe not for little things like the bus stop, but for like houses and such).

smile_o.gif

You can not combine configs, must write all 4 into 1. I'll make a try this weekend.

Thanks Goldmember! You are a legend! smile_o.gif

can someone give me the link and goldmemeber can u update the link?

First page, 8th post. Then, its repeated many, many times over on many pages of this thread. I takes very little effort to find it.

Speaking about flames and smokes depending of ammo type.

I'm using "mid" config, and i think for 30mm ammo and below, flames looks great, but there is a little too much smoke after explosion. Trying to describe - there r 2 parts of it - one with explosion, second - like growing cloud. I think first part would be enough.

Great thing, i cannot imagine playing without it now smile_o.gif

Maybe on the next version (if possible) have some smoke/flames when buildings are destroyed(maybe not for little things like the bus stop, but for like houses and such).

I have done it. It seems work fine, I tested a lots of old and resistance building too. But suggestions are welcomed!

link to: GMR_exploMODv1.44BETA.zip

http://au.briefcase.yahoo.com/

id: a_goldmember

password: faszkalap

GMR_exploMOD directory

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Speaking about flames and smokes depending of ammo type."

It is not really true. All ammotypes have one config that regulates exlosion effect. If I change someting - like reducing smoke - it is will be related to every ammotypes. Unfortunately...

I have installed his mod a couple of days ago. It is very impressive!!! I noticed one strange thing: when scudlauncher explodes fireeffect and burnings comes from underground rock.gif

I have installed his mod a couple of days ago. It is very impressive!!! I noticed one strange thing: when scudlauncher explodes fireeffect and burnings comes from underground rock.gif

I know that bug, somebody mailed me this earlier. It seems some vehicles have different central point than usual. Same problem found on supplytrucks - reammo, and refuel - too. I fixed it in GMR_exploMODv1.44BETA.zip