Sign in to follow this  
goldmember

Realistic explosion mod  v1.1

someone host the file GMR_exploMODv1.44.zip please cant download it get really low download speed it is 30 bytes please host it or any other link to it crazy_o.gif

No need thanks to Lee H. Oswald I got the file wink_o.gif

hey is the any way possible to incoperate the jam magizine hit sound with the inqisition pack?

Very nice-lotta scripting work in there smile_o.gif

well done!

Thoroughly recommend you convert all .ogg files to .wss files to reduce further lag.

Zay

hey I found a bug, for some reason the helicopers crew of the nam pack cant exited air vehicles, and dos all kind of strange things like clone themselve this only happens in the new gmo release can you fix this gold member?

Anyone mirror this file yet? I can't D/L it. Say's to will take 3 hours to D/L.

hey i sorry it wrose then I thought, it happens everytime you you a handgun with any unit they become stuck in place

hey i sorry it wrose then I thought, it happens everytime you you a handgun with any unit they become stuck in place

I think you confused config.cpp with config.bin. These errors occur when using config.cpp file. Please check it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I found an error in "smoke_armor.sqs" file. It is not fatal , sometimes when longsmoke effect starts you get message on the top of the screen. It easily can be fixed (and I will replace the file later too)

the last line looks like:

_lifeTick = _lifeTick - 1?_lifeTick > 0 : goto "loop4"

please hit "enter" to separete it like this:

_lifeTick = _lifeTick - 1

?_lifeTick > 0 : goto "loop4"

Goldmember & Munger, I don't know why but I tried the old GMR1.31 + DR yesterday and I hear the DR soldiermoving sounds!

Didn't try 1.44 yet,...

No problem at all.

btw, GMR-mod in general is a MUST have for every OFP-addict.

***edit***

crazy_o.gif I can't dl 1.44. None of the files in version1.44 folder...

sad_o.gif please help

I can't dl 1.44. None of the files in version1.44 folder...

There it is.I just checked! smile_o.gif

yup, but very slooooooooow,

Doesn't matter, I can wait all night... tounge_o.gif

thx

Until my yahoo briefcase is dying, can somebody grant to others a download link to version1.44?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I upload a Tank MainGun Dust effect demomission (based on Fishion great scripts) to my briefcase.

Please give me suggestion what need to be changed!

I think i can do it....but the people would have to rename it from jpg to zip rock.gif

uploading now

I uploaded the file to german yahoo...hope this works fine  smile_o.gif

sorry it took so long tounge_o.gif

Mirror Down sad_o.gif plz use Clan Combat

I repeat  tounge_o.gif

goldmember, check UR email, U can use my briefcase, it's almost empty.

I dl demomisson of tankgun dust and get error mission addons "soldierwm16b3". Where can i find it?

I dl demomisson of tankgun dust and get error mission addons "soldierwm16b3". Where can i find it?

Go to your users/yourname/missions/tanktest(?)/ folder and edit the mission.sqm with notepad. Delete the entry for the soldier addon in the beginning and save. It should work fine then.

I like the tankdust, but isn´t it a bit too much? I don´t know, I´ve never seen an MBT firing in real life, can anyone comment on the amount of dust who knows better?

And the housefire effect is great too, too bad that this pack is becoming too good, e.g it´s starting to have a bad effect on my FPS. wink_o.gif

OMG(oldmember) wow_o.gif The Shockdustscript is what i always wanted to have together with ur mod...arrgh everythings so great smile_o.gif

I get a little error message in the .noe mission (could also be caused by me whilst deleting the soldierwm16b3 from mission.sqm, i dunno)

error1.jpg

it appears when the tank fires

nonetheless really gr8 work !

I like the tankdust, but isn´t it a bit too much? I don´t know, I´ve never seen an MBT firing in real life, can anyone comment on the amount of dust who knows better?

Mr Burns do you think this effect is real or not?

----------------------------------------------------------------

I am thinking how to reduce CPU usage.

hard to say...i´ve never seen (cant remember) a firing MBT too. But there surely is such shock dust in RL. Maybe the density and amount of dust depend on the ground where the MBT is fired..but that wouldn´t be realisable in OFP, so at the end i would join Gollum1´s opinion and lower it a bit..i´ll be happy to test many more GMR versions biggrin_o.gif