Sign in to follow this  
goldmember

Realistic explosion mod  v1.1

Just tried it and the new smoke stacks is very nice. Keep it up!

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Hello gold, thanks for the great addons, it really adds a great feature to the game, now I cant play without it biggrin_o.gif  

Hey can you add an effect of compressed air that proceeds the actual blast? I think it’s called a shock wave. I’ll try to find a picture to show what Im talking about if you don’t know thanks.

Hello gold, thanks for the great addons, it really adds a great feature to the game, now I cant play without it biggrin_o.gif  

Hey can you add an effect of compressed air that proceeds the actual blast? I think it’s called a shock wave. I’ll try to find a picture to show what Im talking about if you don’t know thanks.

If you mean the dust rings that enlarge from the center of the explosion into every dierction...that effect was made and used by Babalon in his destroyed Vehicle Script.

You´re right, it would look even more cool than now...can you add it, Goldmember ?

btw: i cannot play OFP w/o Goldmember´s Mod too...it´s just to nice smile_o.gif !

...thx Goldy smile_o.gif   no coment on adding higher smoke... smile_o.gif

...hmm, I allways wonder-ed how much time do you spend on making these scripts, it's must be very hard to do this kinda work

bty Happy birthday to me yesterday ghostface.gif

"Could you add that the smoke column grows in diameter the higher it rises ?"

I widened smoke column on the top (not too much - see zip file)

Shockwave effect:

------------------

I know some versions, each differs a bit. I ask permission from authors (if need) and go.

I am now rewriting scripts so almost every value can be changed (smoketime,burningtime,secondary ammoexplosion, longsmoke, shockwave,and so on) to your own taste.

Hey great work again Goldmember...wow thank you

i would prefer the smoke on the 3rd tank..number 1 is also good, but it produces too much lag (and my ´puter is fast) sad_o.gif

Shockwave effect:

This would be awesome..i love Fishion´s TankShockDust script. If you can manage to make a config that includes also his script (not on exploding vehicle, but fireing tanks) together with Inquisitors Weapons and the blood addon + your fat explosion Mod, you would be God to me tounge_o.gif

No seriously...all that addons combined in one config would be kickass and i got the feeling that you will complete the Super Config, that was Discussed a few months ago, even before PitViper finds his way to this forums again unclesam.gif

Hey great work again Goldmember...wow thank you

i would prefer the smoke on the 3rd tank..number 1 is also good, but it produces too much lag (and my ´puter is fast) sad_o.gif

Big smoke, big computer smile_o.gif

Hey gold member you have alot of talent is there anyway you can simulate a nuclear explosion? There’s a challenge biggrin_o.gif

Hey gold member you have alot of talent is there anyway you can simulate a nuclear explosion? There’s a challenge biggrin_o.gif

There are many out there already.

As an example, download Chain of Command's excellent Torpedos addon.

You overestimate me, but I have a talent to show you another one. A couple of weeks ago I d/l a nukexplosion called condor_Atom from www.flashpoint.ru.

hey gold i tried to find that d\l but came up with nothing sad_o.gif can you please email it to me when you have the time  biggrin_o.gif

Hi, I totally dig your work GM but were exact opposites. Your trying to make every script into a mod and I've strived to convert mods into scripts where "everyone" not only the people with mods to be able to benefit from them. However your doing excellent work, just wanted to state that. Now if you really want my effects you can contact me via msn.

I don´t use INQ weapons but I do use the explosion and blood addons, is there any config for explo+blood? sad_o.gifsmile_o.gif

I don´t use INQ weapons but I do use the explosion and blood addons, is there any config for explo+blood? sad_o.gifsmile_o.gif

I thought it was in my briefcase until I checked. Maybe I forget to upload or deleted somehow. Now is available again

find -> Blood_to_v141.zip

http://au.briefcase.yahoo.com/

id: a_goldmember

password: faszkalap

GMR_exploMOD directory

version1.41

I thought it was in my briefcase until I checked. Maybe I forget to upload  or deleted somehow. Now is available again

find -> Blood_to_v141.zip

http://au.briefcase.yahoo.com/

id: a_goldmember

password: faszkalap

GMR_exploMOD directory

version1.41

It must have been deleted 'cos i dloaded explo+blood v1.41 last week,and it works better than ever,i love those secondary explosions,and great job on those improved smoke columns...hope u can incorporate them in a single pbo soon wink_o.gif Great work...OFP changed a lot with this Mod

I have a problem when I wanted to install the the MOD I can't make the shortcut botton my windows whon't axcept it.

please help(sory for my English)

STGN

Do you get an error Message from windows STGN ?

I had a problem with launching mods some time ago too, my fault was that i typed an ; at the end of the parameter line.

Because of that i got an error from Windows..not really related to OFP form my Point of view at that time, but i was lucky and found it out myself.

Now my parameter looks like

" -nosplash -mod=hisky;bas;nam;gmr_explomod" without semicola at the end, and it works smile_o.gif

I hope this helps smile_o.gif

Now my parameter looks like

" -nosplash -mod=hisky;bas;nam;gmr_explomod"  without semicola at the end, and it works

Also, without the double quote marks!

If there was some doubt about the rearm option here is a screenshot of it. please fix it.

Picture

If there was some doubt about the rearm option here is a screenshot of it. please fix it.

Picture

Hmmmmmmmmm.....

This might explain why I had a REARM AT T80 command when I selected one of my BAS AIs and pressed the 6 key, while the GMR mod was enabled.

Thanks for uploading the blood+explo config! I´ll be using it from now on! smile_o.gif

The "transportammo" command caused that. This is necessary inconvenience because without it some vehicles - mainly cars and trucks -

won't explode. But I can replace it to "transportfuel" and in this case only happens this "bug" - if I am right - when you drive a vehicle and get REFUEL command (only sometimes we hope)