Sign in to follow this  
InQUisiToR

High detail weapon pack released!

Stop braging wow i have 75! biggrin_o.gif

I noticed that they dont shoot when your force them to stand up, they just ass around with their pistol.

I´m working now on v1.1

The new pack comes with some new weapons:

- M79 and P08 for Resistance

- SVD Dragunov for East (if i get permission to release it with my pack)

- MP5A4 for West

m79.JPG

p08.JPG

mp5no.JPG

svd1.jpg

SVD looks amazing!!

I think you should have a think about doing High Detail:

G-36 Series ( Your G-36C SD is one of my favourites)

FN F-2000 w/ M203

HK MG-46

You do great work biggrin_o.gif

SVD looks amazing!!

I think you should have a think about doing High Detail:

G-36 Series ( Your G-36C SD is one of my favourites)

FN F-2000 w/ M203

HK MG-46

You do great work biggrin_o.gif

Thats exactly what i thought!

Nice would be a PK to for the East

Looks great, hope the SVD will be released too

The only PK model i have is a changed bis model with animated belt, but i think the model is not good enough to release it.

pk.JPG

For G36 series download the HKPack

I really wonder how many of you can really play decently with those jpg textures!? I mean not just one or two units. Make a mission with those weapons/units and say me you don't LAG. Then you must have really huge video memory. I don't like those weapons because they're unuseable. I don't have a bad computer. Actually I have a very good one (AMD 2600+ 512 DDR RAM). I just don't have the latest graphics card (I have a GeForce 3).

I don't see the sense in making beatuiful weapons that I can't enjoy because my computer is on it's limit all the time.

I would really love it when you'd make those weapons with pac/paa textures Inquisitor, because they're amazing and then they would be useable. I know that pac textures don't allow that level of detail but I'd trather have weapons I can play with than the current ones where I can only look at.

I really wonder how many of you can really play decently with those jpg textures!? I mean not just one or two units. Make a mission with those weapons/units and say me you don't LAG. Then you must have really huge video memory. I don't like those weapons because they're unuseable. I don't have a bad computer. Actually I have a very good one (AMD 2600+ 512 DDR RAM). I just don't have the latest graphics card (I have a GeForce 3).

I don't see the sense in making beatuiful weapons that I can't enjoy because my computer is on it's limit all the time.

I would really love it when you'd make those weapons with pac/paa textures Inquisitor, because they're amazing and then they'd me useable. I know that pac textures don't allow that level of detail on the textures but I'd trather have weapons I can play with than the current ones where I can only look at.

he does wat he wants

if u dont likem dont dl them

I would really love it when you'd make those weapons with pac/paa textures Inquisitor, because they're amazing and then they'd me useable. I know that pac textures don't allow that level of detail on the textures but I'd trather have weapons I can play with than the current ones where I can only look at.

he does wat he wants

if u dont likem dont dl them

lol I knew that would come. Well I can assure you I have deleted them already so you can sleep well.

Now to explain a bit what I said and what I didn't

I didn't say he should stop making those weapons. I said I can't play with them and I'd like if he could make those weapons with paa/pac textures. I didn't order him to do so. Just a wish. If not well then he won't do it. I just give feedback.

And also I wonder how many of you can play with them. Just a question because I wonder if those weapons are playable with a better video card.

i can

use them all the time

i made a few units carry them using cpp and playing missions

no probs

i usually use the m14 which is a dam good gun

run fine for me with lots of troops tounge_o.gif

Selfish ones.... i run it fine but i still wont install this pack again. I dont like add-ons that exclude a certain group of people. People that might not want to spend their entire months pay on computer parts. I know were they are coming from, before this rig i played OFP on a Pentium2 400mhz 128megs of RAM, and a voddo2 graphics card. And i run BAS addons and Nogova quite alright, but this addon makes my older computer lag like hell on Nogova and even Desert-Island. I like your work Inquisitor, but it is too bad not all can play it.

Selfish ones.... i run it fine but i still wont install this pack again. I dont like add-ons that exclude a certain group of people. People that might not want to spend their entire months pay on computer parts. I know were they are coming from, before this rig i played OFP on a Pentium2 400mhz 128megs of RAM, and a voddo2 graphics card. And i run BAS addons and Nogova quite alright, but this addon makes my older computer lag like hell on Nogova and even Desert-Island. I like your work Inquisitor, but it is too bad not all can play it.

The flipside of that is why should those of us who have paid for good PCs be limited in the addons we used just so they can be compliant with older machines?

i think when ofp 2 comes out youll have to buy a new comp anyway

most games will require u to have 500mgz to 1000mgz next year for games to be run due to accelerating graphics engines in the game industry

some updates:

Shotgun has now a optic

opticShotgun2.JPG

correct aimpoint optic for G36C

opticG36.JPG

AK-74SU optic improved

opticAKsu.JPG

*Gasps*

You rock at the hgh detail thing, lucky ive got a nice powerful computer tounge_o.gif

Great job, my favourite weapon pack to date.

Really nice Inquisitor! smile_o.gif

I love your guns. but i'd never use many of them in a mission. they're just eye candy. biggrin_o.gif

you don't even need a very powerful computer. You just need a video card with huge video memory

Hey Inquisitor, in the next upgrade, could you add tracers to the weapons? Lightly yellow to the M16's, and lightly green for the AK series. Like in the original ofp?