Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2 news

Nice job! smile.gif

I still say an english version of the site would be nice as most of us dont read czech.

confused.gif

Updated Scout (without camo face) armed with new modification of Sa-58 (with Meopta optics)

csla2_sa58_08w.jpg

By the way is the real RF-10 that thin? I have never seen it but other radios are usually really thick. Good work though, especially on that military policeman! It looks great! smile_o.gif

Thank you ;)

Detail of RF-10

Radio is real sized. At the first pic it's looking thick smile_o.gif

csla2_spojar_detail.jpg

OT-62 Topas  (battle version)  ....work in progress

(textures are without dirt, mud,....)

csla2_ot62_08w.jpg

ooooooooo, love it i really do smile_o.gif

Very nice! Looks extremly cool. Nice textures as allways smile_o.gif Looking forward to this.

Yep, I'm also looking forward to this. Please make sure to consider the vehicle preformance though, realism is the way to go. wink_o.gif

All the new units look great.

Are you retexing the old tanks at all or are you doing all new ones to replace them at some point?

I'm Looking forward to this one! smile_o.gif

BTW. CSLA addon has been changed into CSLA mod. We want to make units in our mod:

1/ compactible with Resistance

2/ optionaly switch on Reality option, where real data for armor quality, ammunition and weapon performance, will be used (not only for CSLA, but for all other weapons as well).

I have quite a big database of weapons performance, armor qualities and layouts etc. And I feel that some weapons and units are overestimated, some underestimated.

2/ optionaly switch on Reality option, where real data for armor quality, ammunition and weapon performance, will be used (not only for CSLA, but for all other weapons as well).

Hi Bobby, I'm preparing some realism patch, but I'm unable to replace original clases of weapons. How u guys in CSLA do want to manage it. Now I'm in position that if I want to do this I have to configure all new crews, soldiers and all squads, so it is not realism patch but whole mod. Plz give me some info.

Hi Bobby, I'm preparing some realism patch, but I'm unable to replace original clases of weapons. How u guys in CSLA do want to manage it. Now I'm in position that if I want to do this I have to configure all new crews, soldiers and all squads, so it is not realism patch but whole mod. Plz give me some info.

New weapon: machinegun UK-59

csla2_uk59_07w.jpg

version with Meopta optics

csla2_uk59_03w.jpg

csla2_uk59_02w.jpg

more pics at our page...

2x_Horst: this new "reality option" will be solved as a new *.pbo with modified config bin. Then it will be started up as a mod.......

THX Booby for reaction.

That is what I'm afraid of sad_o.gif because mod has not as confortable usage as single *.pbo and i don't know if there is any chance to start up OFP with two or more mods.

Static versions of UK-59 (tripod and machine-gun nest)

csla2_uk59_11w.jpg

csla2_uk59_08w.jpg

new member - Jennik

and his work: MIG-15 (alpha version)

csla2_mig15_03w.jpg

Hey hey, they are good *applaus*

It looks very rusty ... you sure that thing is airworthy? wink_o.gif

Ooh! It seems Jennik has skills also in making vehicle textures. I don't remember his website's adress but his ground textures were of very high quality.

Could it be possible to add a MiG-15 for east as a bonus with the mod? smile_o.gif

Edit: Corrected a horrible grammatical error.

Great news about the MiG-15. If the alpha version looks like that, I can hardly wait for the final one smile_o.gif

I wish Jennik would translate his site into English :P

I wish Jennik would translate his site into English :P

there is an english version ;)

Check out the upper right corner