Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2 news

@Shashman: OT-62B is armed with machinegun 7.62 mm PKT with 3 belts@2000 rounds and recoiless gun 82mm "Tarasnice". Ammo for recioless gun will be initially 10 round of HEAT. In furute I want to introduce more type of ammo.

@supah: I am finishing model of interior according to my photos. Then painting of textures will start...Sorry but no pics are available....We will took more detailed pics of exterior...

Oh well good things come to those who wait smile_o.gif

New pics of BMP-2 (camo version):

csla2_bmp2_05w.jpg

csla2_bmp2_06w.jpg

csla2_bmp2_07w.jpg

csla2_bmp2_08w.jpg

Will it have new sounds and is it correctly scaled?

Look's great although those colors kind of get to you after a while tounge_o.gif

I'm making two color versions of BVPs:

1. camo (based on real camo...see page 6 in this topic)

2. standard green version.

All vehicles in CSLA 2 are correctly scaled ;)

I don't have new sounds yet sad_o.gif

I haven't read the whole thread, so forgive me if this has already been asked: will any of your vehicles include a smaoke launncher ability?

sry for the stupid question, but what is the log attached at the back of the bmp2 for? Not like an actual function in ofp, but just in general.

I *think* it is camo netting. Not sure at all though.

OK it's a log i think

seen this before on a few other east tanks and it just looks odd to me, kinda primative seeing a log on an expensive military vehicle

If the vehicle gets stuck into mud, the log can be lowered behind the tracks, therefore making it easier to move out of the mud. The log offers a solid surface for the tracks of the vehicle ...

If the vehicle gets stuck into mud, the log can be lowered behind the tracks, therefore making it easier to move out of the mud. The log offers a solid surface for the tracks of the vehicle ...

I had the feeling that was what it was but it didn't look like a log at first glance to myself.

To you guys in CSLA. Are you gonna make an campaign on CSLAII to? plz do that.....well..I can just say I have played the first campaign HELL ALOT of times...and I LOVE it...

So it would be COOOOOL if u maked a campaign to this one to biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

-Greetings

Yes, all new stuff will be used in CSLA 2 campaign, which will be connected with CSLA 2 addon/mod. Status of the campaign is following: Intro finished, lenght 67 minutes (more like movie), waiting for voices, more than 75% out of 30 missions are finished. Release date in late august. CSLA 2 addon will be partly released in July, CSLA 2 addon update with rest of the units will be released shortly before campaign. Both files (addon and addon update) will be required by camapaign = new units will be used in campaign. Voices will be in Czech only. Translation into diferrent languages will be done by titles.

yeah.....loooks LOVEY....just wanna say that I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE ur old addons and will LOVE ur new ones biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

67mins intro....lol....NICE! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif ¨cant wait for it biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I have ONLY great votes on CSLA 0 negatives.... I love it 100% biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

-Greetings

Wow just goes to show what a great game OFP is...I mean a SIXTY-SEVEN minute intro! wow_o.gif I'd like to see any other game come close to doing that!

I have finished model of interior of OT-62B Topas. What I can promise to you is, that machine will be able to transport 3 crewmen + 12 cargo soldiers. Proxies are there, so no problem. Even more soldiers would be possible to place inside, but due to OFP unit limitation we decided to use 12 places. Real vehicle is able to transport 12-16 soldiers.

smile_o.gif

This is only model without textures, has about 2500 vertexes and 2800 faces. Screenshots are not available at the time. Maybe on monday smile_o.gif.

Limitation is number of soldiers in unit which is under your command (there are some cheats, but for normal use 12 is the best). You will be able to put your complete unit into OT-62B (what APC is able to do the same?).

Naah, if it looks allright with 16 soldiers, why not do it so? Then you could transport two basic OFP squads (8 soldiers) with it, that's not what I call a limit wink_o.gif.

New pics of Mig-15:

csla2_mig15_06w.jpg

csla2_mig15_07w.jpg

csla2_mig15_08w.jpg

New air unit: L-410 "Turbolet"

csla2_l410_04w.jpg

Real L-410

csla2_l410_real.jpg

more pics at our page...

Look's sweet MAA, I really liked that dual-prop plane that came in FDF... this one looks nice too! smile_o.gif

I saw it being mentioned before on this thread but I am not sure were it is and frankly I am too lazy to search for it. But will the MIG-15 come in a Soviet (or Russian) version aswell?