Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2 news

YESS!!! smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gifwow_o.gif

Finally a MIG-15 smile_o.gif

One of my favourite aircraft of all times smile_o.gif

And WOW if that's an ALPHA version then,well,all I can think of saying is WOW! smile_o.gif

Modified (model & textures) Ural

csla2_ural_04w.jpg

Looking sweet guys, really sweet smile_o.gif

Only prob I can see, is that the brake lights appear to be floating away from the actual URAL, could just be me or the angle of that pic.

Keep up the great work guys.

It looks like the brake lights are sitting on a beam to me. But I might need my eyes checked. Anyways, great work! It is simply astonishing. I hope this will be an "FDFMOD-ish" kind of experience smile_o.gif

That Ural looks very promising. Will it include an increased load capacity, so that you could really transport a single infantry platoon with 2 trucks, meaning that there are around twice the number of seats than with the ofp default? It would really be great, just like Tales of War is doing with their Marines AA7V, which was limited to only a dozen or so soldiers due to legs clipping into each other but what they fixed for the next version with a new sitting animation to be used. I'd really love to have a proper Ural with realistic transport capacity. Furthermore another version without the white cover (but still with the metallic grid, like with that burned out BIS model) would be great.

Are you planning to release a soviet version along with the CSLA one? The truck looks very promising, even though it's just a modified BIS model. Thumps up!

smile_o.gif

That`s not bad idea.....but I am affraid that the class CAR not support weapons like cannons..., just machineguns.

That`s not bad idea.....but I am affraid that the class CAR not support weapons like cannons..., just machineguns.

I believe the ZU-23 is coded like a machine gun in all the addons of it in ofp, so shouldnt be a problem.

I believe the ZU-23 is coded like a machine gun in all the addons of it in ofp, so shouldnt be a problem.

If, it is true, then we can thnik about it, but it will be not our priority. wink_o.gif

Ural will be for CSLA, resistance and east.

Version with ZU-23 is not planned yet.

Currently I'm working on completely new modeled and textured BMP1 and BMP2 (both in green and camo versions).

BMP2 (camo version):

csla2_bmp2_02w.jpg

And what about the transport capacity of the Ural? Has it been increased, and if yes, to what number?

Ural transport capacity: 1 driver + 14 cargo.

Without new cargo animations is not possible add more soldiers in cargo sad_o.gif

Maybe you could work get that animation from Tales of War once they have released their AA7V, as proper loadouts should really be implemented. It would be great to transport a full infantry company with only 6 Urals like it is normally done. With the current OFP Ural's you need twice the number.

I would really really appreciate if you could work something out there. Please! smile_o.gif

Real BMP-2 vs unfinished OFP BMP-2

csla2_bmp2_04w.jpg

Looking good! Can you tell us exactly what you have re-modelled in addition to scaling it into realistic proportions? Correctly sized BMPs are a very nice addition to OFP, the FDFMOD has them ...

That model is kompletely new and realisticaly scaled. From original BVP demo model are only tracks and wheels which will be remodeled too.

Just a quick question, why do you and OFP.info keep calling it a BVP? Did BIS model the wrong vehicle (again)? As the BMP is Bronevaya Maschina Piekhota, not sure how you could get BVP from that.

(Honest question, not attacking or anything)

BVP is in czech (and slovak) "Bojove Vozidlo Pechoty" = in russian "Bronevaya Maschina Piekhota".

BMP=BVP smile_o.gif

Just a quick question, why do you and OFP.info keep calling it a BVP? Did BIS model the wrong vehicle (again)? As the BMP is Bronevaya Maschina Piekhota, not sure how you could get BVP from that.

(Honest question, not attacking or anything)

BMP, BMP2 is a name of vehicle, but BVP is abbreviation for Bojove Vozidlo Pechoty, that mean Armored Personel Carrier. wink_o.gif

CSLA2 addons STATUS:

All addons are in 6 separate PBOs:

1) Soldiers, weapons

DONE: 28x soldiers, 10x weapons

2) Cars

DONE: Tatra 813 8x8, Tatra 813 open, Tatra 815 6x6, Ural, Gaz69A, Gaz69A open, UAZ (retextured), Jawa 250 (retextured)

WORKING: V3S (retextured)

3) Armored units

DONE: 2X static machinegun, OT-64 SKOT

WORKING: 2x BMP1, 2xBMP-2, 2x OT-62 TOPAS, 2x PT-76, PLDvK M53/M59 Lizzard AA Gun

PLANED: T-55AM2, T-72M1, T-72M2, Dana, RM-70 GRAD

4) Air units

DONE: 2x Mi-17 (retextured),3x Mi-24 (retextured), 2x Su-25 (retextured)

WORKING: Mig-15

PLANED: L-410, L-29, Mig-21, Mig-29,...

5) Objects and others

Object and units for campaign...

6) MOD (config, menu, campaign...)

Quote[/b] ]RM-70 GRAD

Ooh ... how are you planning to do this? As far as I know the rocket launcher is mounted on a Tatra truck. The Finnish Defence Forces also use this launcher ... if you have worked out a good solution, we might be able to share some ideas?