Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

Ok soem update.

I talked with Denorc.

According to him he received only this one texture and nothing else.

They can use the texture, no prob with that, all that was causing this rumble was my fear that another beta was leaked

As i said before if Denorc just explained that to me yesterday we never had such a mess.

So we decided to do it the "live and let live" way in future

But i cant really say sorry cause many words i had to read yesterday make it impossible to me to say sorry

Thats all

So we have a discussion with ShadowNX. And got some decisions.

yesterday we all have too hot nerves and were too agressive.

I apologize to ShadowNX for calling him an old woman etc. etc. and other flame. We both didn't know some aspects of the deal.

Now there are a little bit more understanding, than yesterday, so the discussion is closed. Let's live in peace.

Dont forget the "Crybaby" and "i will cut his nose off" wink_o.gif

But now lets put an line here and continue with our works

-----------------------------------------------------

ok and what means that for the community?

that PROBABLY we'll get to release our Infantry before we have to kill anyone crazy_o.gif

i think addon makers should have hippie free love for all avatars and should promote karma smile_o.gif , can't w8 for ur infanrty pack biggrin_o.gif

I'm very, very pleased you guys sorted your differences out, good luck to both of you with your future projects smile_o.gif

I can't wait (well, I can, but I'd rather I didn't have to wink_o.gif ) for the upcoming packs. And the commander's MG scripts... *splurge* crazy_o.gif

I dunno if this has been discused or not but your RHS T54-64 etc tanks have issues in multiplayer, people get T55 error. or error.. . etc etc messages all the time, .

Yes I have read the documentation, tried the RHS Logic and Server logics etc etc, all different cobination and it appears its not fool proof as some people get the errors and some don't.

Is there a final solution to this, keep in mind I have read the docs on howto get these tanks working in MP..

Is [RHS] Kenji still working on the development team? I was talking to Brattacas and he said that Kenji was leaving. I was talking to him a few weeks back when he said that he was not coming back on the internet for good, the last thing he said to me was "See you in another life". It was very very moving i must say. Either way, keep up the great work RHS, i'm currently Modless at the moment, but hope to have a hunt around some modifications to see who's need what. I can't wait for your next released, i'm a massive fan on RHS! Keep up the great work! biggrin_o.gif

Kenji has kind of left rhs mate though he kind of works on freelance basis now in that hes just working on stuff that he had already started(T-62/BMD) or things that interest him ie new scripting features. He just doesnt post on forums anymore mate, hes started work on some non russian stuff aswell which looks very good

@scar: PM me and show your skills! smile_o.gif

RHS is alive and we're working hard. but our hp is one more time down mad_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

@PRiME: send me a PM, i know this bug, maybe i have something inofficial for you wink_o.gif

I too look very forward for RHS infantry and weapon pack, if the AKS's that came with the crew are a teaser for the whole weapon pack its definetly goin to be fantastic smile_o.gif .

Heatseeker - Totmacher does a very good job on weapons, doesn't he? To the best of my knowledge, Totmacher did the AKS-74.

It's been three or so weeks without service to the RHS site, forums, or FTPs, so progress has slowed for the obvious reasons, but apparently it's still being made, from quick chats with members. All good news, the one thing I'd love now is a general release gate for those Motorstrelokii and the Army recce troops.

Kenji is still very much alive, but unfortunately no longer directly connected with RHS - I think the last piece of scripting I saw from him was something along the lines of one of the modern Russian tank-defence systems. I'll leave you to speculate if it's Drozd, Shtora, ARENA, or whatnot.

pavel if you have a google acount or any other one that will take resonably big files ill send you nice video showing nice affect, samurai midgets came up with smile_o.gif

Jezz look in my sig for a way for you to host a file up to 1gb for 7 days smile_o.gif

Doesn't matter what recipient Email address you put as it then gives you a URL which you can share that leads to the file you upload smile_o.gif

Jezz look in my sig for a way for you to host a file up to 1gb for 7 days smile_o.gif

is it reliable?

About as reliable as a temporary host for files up to 1gb will ever be wink_o.gif

Of course it's not the ideal way to host files but it's better than for example PhilCommando hosting on geocities and the bandwidth being gone before anyone has even had the chance to mirror the file smile_o.gif

About as reliable as a temporary host for files up to 1gb will ever be wink_o.gif

Of course it's not the ideal way to host files but it's better than for example PhilCommando hosting on geocities and the bandwidth being gone before anyone has even had the chance to mirror the file smile_o.gif

1gb is very much. it's worth a try. smile_o.gif

thx for the link.

I know RHS is mainly concentrating on creating high quality addons for the Russian armed force in OFP, but is there a possibility of the development team shifting boarders and creating a completely new modification (still Russian based)? Also, what happened to the RHS website? I can't seem to find it at all.

Also, what happened to the RHS website? I can't seem to find it at all.

OFPR is down, a lot of OFP sites are now unreachable sad_o.gif