Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (earl @ Mar. 26 2003,01:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Most of the AK74Ms that I have seen in regular service have a slightly reddish/plum colour to the forend and magazine.  The new AK100 series are all black.<span id='postcolor'>

I havent seen any AK-74M's with the reddish barrelstock... though i've seen on the of AK-74 and especially AKS-74, with a plastic barrelstock instead of wooden, which were reddish... but no AK-74M's

Got any pictures?

Guest BratZ

Great work ! I don't have use for any more rifles except the unique ones now, but that tank is most impressive !! Looks great!!!

I guess a few of these are AKS-74s.  I just noticed that sometimes the same plastic forend mold was made from a reddish plastic instead of black.

ak74_0.jpg

ak74_1.jpg

ak74_2.jpg

ak74_3.jpg

ak74_4.jpg

There's definitely a lot of the same parts in black, I just like to add a bit of colour when possible, it adds a little life, instead of just having a desaturated texture. There's definitely enough pics with black plastic parts to go that way.

There are two types of magazines being used: plastic and metal ones. And they all have different colours (because you show different versions (not only russian but other conties'wink.gif)

Earl, do you have the top part of that AK-022B hand guard? I'll replace the hand guard texture that is currently used with that one.

It's identical to what you already have, smooth surface.

We have changed our site design to a more smooother and pleasing theme, please check it out and comment on it:

[ HERE ] RED STAR STUDIOS

Is there a possibility of getting a fighter pilot with an oxygen mask included in the pilot pack? Odds are we will be expecting fighter addons for the east side any day soon, when Deadsolier and Koepke are done with their MiGs

hey it would appear your sendmail is broken, i have yet to recieve the register email. after like a few hours. The rest cool looking site though some of the letters are the same colour as the background colour. Also have a look at the resolution, even on 1024 x 768 some parts are to wide. Being a ex webdesign student thats about all i found smile.gif The site looks very professional! Good job

Good looking site smile.gif Although none of the links to the infantry projects work, nor does the PT-76 one confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wonder @ Mar. 28 2003,09:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is there a possibility of getting a fighter pilot with an oxygen mask included in the pilot pack? Odds are we will be expecting fighter addons for the east side any day soon, when Deadsolier and Koepke are done with their MiGs<span id='postcolor'>

Ummm, oxygen masks are inside the planes ( they are not taken out cuz they are connected to the cockpit tounge.gif )

No, they disconnect from the O2 feed in the aircraft, most pilots carry them in their helmet bag and put them on once they're in the aircraft <I checked this one with my sister, she spent 6 years as Air Force groundcrew>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sigma-6 @ Mar. 29 2003,01:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Could be different in Russia. . .<span id='postcolor'>

It is LOL tounge.gif

What about this guy in the middle? Why he carrying his oxygen mask with him?

pilots2.jpg

More on russian fighter pilot helmets here

Maybe a nice animation would work, where you could put the mask on or take it off or hang it from the side of the helmet.

It isn't "different" in Russia, for Crissake's people, get real,

Let me quote my sister when I relayed that one to her,

-"No they don't leave their f$cking heads in the f$cking cockpit, so they need to take their f$cking mask with them"

She then went on to explain to me that masks are fitted to the pilot, and while the pilot may fly a different aircraft from time to time, he'll always use the same mask, even Russians

I think y'all pissed her off a bit smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pzvg @ Mar. 29 2003,05:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It isn't "different" in Russia, for Crissake's people, get real,

Let me quote my sister when I relayed that one to her,

-"No they don't leave their f$cking heads in the f$cking cockpit, so they need to take their f$cking mask with them"

She then went on to explain to me that masks are fitted to the pilot, and while the pilot may fly a different aircraft from time to time, he'll always use the same mask, even Russians

I think y'all pissed her off a bit smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, apoligize to ur sister for me, she certainly sounds like a woman i wouldn't wanna mess with.

we'll think about the masks, but now i just don't see any point in it.

Lol, no ya don't really, she was a Tsgt crewdog for F15 echos out of Platt, and my *sweet* older sister has been known to terrify little 18 yr old A1c's just for the hell of it. smile.gif

...this may be a little off target from the current direction of the pilot oxygen mask thing, but just wondering if there is any new info on the T-90 updates? I cant wait to get my hands on those!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Suchey @ Mar. 29 2003,20:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...this may be a little off target from the current direction of the pilot oxygen mask thing, but just wondering if there is any new info on the T-90 updates? I cant wait to get my hands on those!<span id='postcolor'>

The T90 pack will essentially be a rework of Sigma's pack with new sounds and improved textures with mmany more versions.