Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

I will contact mailman on this matter right now, but looking on the patters they are pretty much almost the same. Besides, being Russian and actually seeing some of the VDV troops and just the overall army, I have to say that the forces are pretty inconsistent.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ Mar. 06 2003,05:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">plenty of photos of Chechen operations back DreDay up.

Besides, it simply looks cooler.

BTW, what is wrong with that mannequin's nose? He looks sort of like Jacko...<span id='postcolor'>

What mannequin are you talking about ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sigma-6 @ Mar. 06 2003,05:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You know, that's a good idea, Vixer. . .

Problem I see is that you'd need atleast 4 of them, because you'd want to have different hitpoints for the different applique or reactive armour locations, otherwise, when you hit the left track-side plate, you'd also destroy the right one, the glacis and the turret front. . .<span id='postcolor'>

how many hitpoints are available for tanks to use?

Everything that RSS is making looks to be just great and I am looking forward to ALL of it. The tanks(as usual) by Sigma look just awesome!

My only concern is that although good units, I was never that happy with Mailman's weapon sounds that were on his guns. I find that mamby pamby gun sounds can kill the whole addon.

Were the weapons getting new sounds by any chance?

That mannequin looks like he's ready for a lady cocktail and a male dance partner btw.  crazy.gif

We are constructing a whole new weapon pack that we will release with these VDV's. Can't give away the details just yet but u'll know soon enuf.

About sounds on the whole...we have a great sound pro working with us...JIM, he already made some sounds for the T55 pack and I can tell u (I've heard a T55 in real life) the things sounds exactly like it has to. The weapon pack sounds will also be done by him.

So, any news about the camo?

What's going to be in the weapons pack?

Any news or in-game shots of the Mi-28?

Will you guys maybe do some Chechen units for me to kill after the release of the VDV units?

Do you think the Lakers can make it to the playoffs, and more importantly, win?

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Any news or in-game shots of the Mi-28?<span id='postcolor'>

It's being coded in O2 at the moment. Technical issues are going to be taken care of first.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do you think the lakers can make it to the playoffs, and more importantly, win?<span id='postcolor'>

No. smile.gif

HitPoint for tank :

- hull

- gun

- turet

- PasL

- PasP

- Cargo

- Driver

- Engine

- L svetlo

- P svetlo

That's all smile.gif

Vladimir

The Mi-28 still has a long way to go.

Btw, just thought I mention it. If you feel like you can help please feel welcome to visit the JOBS page.

I just tried out Jim's sounds for my T55 series, and I have to say, you people are going to love these. . . hehe

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Mar. 09 2003,06:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, it looks like your site is broken crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

WORKING ON IT ATM.

Was just wondering : does the PLA still use the T55 or any es of its derivatives?

The question was does a communist country still use an obsolete weapons system that they possess in mass quantity?

pretty sure they still practice the habit of maintaining old gear for the 3rd line troops.

From Chinese Defense Today

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Production of the basic variant Type 59 began in March 1963 and continued into the early 1980s, with over 10,000 vehicles delivered to the PLA and foreign customers. At least 6,000 Type 59s including modified variants are currently serving with the PLA, and these tanks are expected to be remaining in service for at least another decade.

China has developed a series modified variants based on the Type 59, some of which are upgraded with Western technologies.

<span id='postcolor'>

Wow! Thanks Hellfish....

lol..The Chinese sure do mean business... wow.gifbiggrin.gif

Aight, as we are aproaching some releases we are making a closed BETA tester group. You can apply but must meet the following requirements:

- OFP version 1.90+

- MSN messenger/ ICQ

- must be able to play OFP online (for multiplayer testing)

Anyone wanting to apply please post here.

I'd like to apply. I meet all the criteria. I'd prefer to PM my email, if you want me.