Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

rock.gif

No.

We're having problems with scripting on the T55's and they won't be released until we fix it or an alternative is found.

Despite checking and double checking everything, we still cannot locate the source of the problem we're having.

fixed by blackdog in the end biggrin_o.gif

after you made me curious with this bug for a while now. Can you, after the tanks are released, reveal to me (maybe PM) what the bug was? I script a lot for OFP and I am always looking for new things and new problem solutions. I had to abandon many projects because I found no solution.

What do communist soldiers look like?

They are red, have big horns on their heads and scalp their enemies with a sickle! wow_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

and scalp their enemies with a sickle! wow_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

really? I thought they were eating the hearts of little children and drinking their blood !? wow_o.gifwink_o.gif

and scalp their enemies with a sickle! wow_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

really? I thought they were eating the hearts of little children and drinking their blood !?  wow_o.gif  wink_o.gif

Those are east block Transylvanians.

edit: LOL@Soul_Assassin tounge_o.gif

@donnervogel: the problem wasnt in the script.

I am sure it wasn't ;) Unsolvable (?) problems normally are OFP engine limitations or wierd things OFP does. So you have to find a workaround and that are the things that are interesting for me. Because I know how to write scripts. That's not the difficult part.

problem solved and it was a config problem and not a script tounge_o.gif

just saw new screens over at ofp.at and can't wait! I love it. btw. What did the Iraqis to with that enigma thing? looks like an alien tank ;)

Yeah its an real monster T55, the thing on the back of the turret is also armor to secure it from hits there.

Just spotted something on some of the old T55 pics. The foot on one of the soldiers sitting on the tank is sticking out of the sideskirts of the tank. And something else wich i can not remember were it is... EDIT: found it.

Looking great by the way smile_o.gif  I hope the tank crews look much different from the BIS ones.

A link to the picture of the very small anim "bug"

Number one-

Number two

Looking very nice, would be cool with a setobject texture thing for the wreck. So you can have it a chinese wreck or a Russian wreck.

Looking awesome, cant wait smile_o.gif

By the way, how does the cargo positions work in relation to the turret? In others you can swing the turret around whilst there are units riding on the vehicle. Also will we see chinese crew, iraqui crew and russian crew? That Enigma version.... it looks awesome i cant wait to tinker with it biggrin_o.gif

Will there be different pbos for winter, Chinese, Iraqi and Russian versions?

Looking great, only flaw I see is that plain black texture on the side of the tracks.

Looking great, only flaw I see is that plain black texture on the side of the tracks.

I doubt it. Not that I know what they stand for, but currently we have 4 pbo's

SIG_T55.pbo

SIG_T55d.pbo

SIG_T55w.pbo

and another one.

I doubt it. Not that I know what they stand for, but currently we have 4 pbo's

SIG_T55.pbo

SIG_T55d.pbo

SIG_T55w.pbo

and another one.

well "d" for desert, "w" for winter ;)

Sigma says he want to keep it that way cause the sides and the main part are never synchronized.

For myself i would like the sides textured too but thats Sigmas decission.

Does RSS have any plans on releasing a rescaled BMP, BMP2? If there is one thing this game needs most, it is properly scaled vehicles.

atm were flat out with work but im sure an BMP is also to come in future

Just read that release is soon and those are great news!

Just a little question smile_o.gif

The periscope 3D detail for the driver will be added in future versions in the model? (or maybe make more visible than now) I mean like in the T72/T80 pack from Sigma... That is a little detail but sure will look so nice if it's placed there at the front of the tank, you know the driver need to use that periscope to look outside wink_o.gif

Great pics thanks!