Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

i just remebered how many there are out already.. maybe yours can be more representitive of the real thing.

Thats exactly what i think...

screenshot1

screenshot2

screenshot3

screenshot4

However nothing is decided if those will go into the weapon pack or not cause they are a bit highpoly...

Imho i love them and would use them cause i think today things are different as they were when OFP was released, soon we have games like Stalker or HL2...

They look good but they have ~3000 polys. We think to include them as bonus weapons and aslo include "lite" versions of thoose guns.

About Stalker game. The game is made in my country, my town and I hope about me smile_o.gif

i just remebered how many there are out already.. maybe yours can be more representitive of the real thing.

Thats exactly what i think...

screenshot1

screenshot2

screenshot3

screenshot4

However nothing is decided if those will go into the weapon pack or not cause they are a bit highpoly...

Imho i love them and would use them cause i think today things are different as they were when OFP was released, soon we have games like Stalker or HL2...

Looks good  smile_o.gif

i hope they wont have a Titanium armor, like the other Alfa Spetznaz

Umm the Spetsnaz are not ours... those are made by Mailman but we work on own Spetsnaz atm

those are some pretty pictures...but wait...pic3.... Victor Troska defected!?! tounge_o.gif

TopCover

Guest DKM-jaguar

Noticing the amount of wood compared to the US weapons, plastic and poly carboantes etc. I suppse wood is a lot cheaper, easier to produce and to find, takes very little craftsmanship, takes very little reasearch into materials. BUT at the same time it is extremely comfortable, does not freeze like metal can, and is very hard wearing. From my experiences with the L98A1 rifle made from a lot of plastic, the wood must be an alround better option.

ahhrgh stop taking screenshots and work on the pack! ;)

It's really nice. But it would be even better when I could take the screenshots myself smile_o.gif

Nice anims.

btw i just HAD to say: I REALLY like that anim of holding he gun up in the air; its really cool. but i also agree with Donnervogel tounge_o.gifsmile_o.gif

the_unknown_one

Its pretty near release we just need to find a bug in a script and add some minor stuff.

Great smile_o.gif

I hope you solve your scripting problem soon.

I can feel with you on this since I am scripting a lot and know how strange OFP can act sometimes ;)

Quote[/b] ] OFP is a computer generated dream world designed to turm man in to a battery. It is nothing but a system and if you are not with us you are part of the system.

No way! So thats what BIS were doing all along! tounge_o.gif

VERY nice tanks and anims!

I don´t know if this has been mentioned before, but what happens when you turn the turret tounge_o.gif ?

Seriously, does all the infantry have to be disembarked for you to be able to turn the turret? Considering the AI in OFP disembark so slowly, it might be your death in an ambush...

oooooooooh.........

wow_o.gif

that is the ultimate strip tease...

You need some professional help, man! biggrin_o.gif

VERY nice tanks and anims!

I don´t know if this has been mentioned before, but what happens when you turn the turret tounge_o.gif ?

Seriously, does all the infantry have to be disembarked for you to be able to turn the turret? Considering the AI in OFP disembark so slowly, it might be your death in an ambush...

you underestimate the might of scripting ;)

you can make the units jump off the tank very quickly with a simple script

Yup.. I don't know the exact details but if a tank is in combat mode the units jump of at once smile_o.gif

The cargo is only able to sit on the tank if the driver and commander are in TURNED OUT position, meaning that the turret is fixed. So if the driver turnes in for combat readiness the cargo jumps off.

who made the b/w banners u now have? they look really cool. o, and less teasing and more tanx! sorry, im really looking forward to this release. I dontknow , but everyones been saying you make russian addons with the quality of BAS. how do we know its not the other way round rock.gif

the_unknown_one

The cargo is only able to sit on the tank if the driver and commander are in TURNED OUT position, meaning that the turret is fixed. So if the driver turnes in for combat readiness the cargo jumps off.

what if they are going fairly fast, if the cargo disembarks surely a few are going to be killed.

I made these banners. except for the one FW200 has, thats his own design which even contains a another secret tounge_o.gif

Guest DKM-jaguar
who made the b/w banners u now have? they look really cool. o, and less teasing and more tanx! sorry, im really looking forward to this release. I dontknow , but everyones been saying you make russian addons with the quality of BAS. how do we know its not the other way round  rock.gif

the_unknown_one

what? you mean they make BAS with the quality of russian addons!? thats the other way round and it dont make sence..

meant BAS make addons with the qwality of RHS not RHS make russian addons with the qwality of BAS. tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

the_unknown_one

Nope, BAS should be awarded with medals for their work and dont u dare say that crazy_o.gif from what ive seen noone's better than BAS.