Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

All i can say that we plan to release something next month.

Something bigger since there are many many packs in beta phase we should give you some bigger "preview"...

Oh and btw we had a agreement that we could get the Spetsmod RPGs too but since we dont pay for addons like other teams we now make our own... "And thats all i can say about that" tounge_o.gif

In short:

- Some shit happened. We got our legs cut out from under us, now we need to make some things rather than just follow through on a prearranged agreement.

So it's going to take longer. Sorry.

Not much though

We already got the RPG 7series and the 22 done, rest is already modelled

Update:

su25_1.jpg

Iraqi training flight together with soviet advisors.

Notably:

- Models have been reshaped into a better blueprint.

- Textures have been weathered a lot more and look more real now (even though there are some misfits here and there, we know where they are and it will be fixed)

- Cockpit canopy has been fixed both in shape and in animation (opens the right side now :P)

- And most important IMHO are the weapons. I should thank the guys at Operation FlightSim for ACES. biggrin_o.gif The weapons you see on our babies belong to them and let me tell u ACES is amaizing tounge_o.gif (<span id='ME'><center>Soul_Assassin runs off to get money from Hardrock for advertisement</center></span>)

Anyway enjoy the screen, and as Shadow said, keep yer eyes popped.

Looks good guys. smile_o.gif

Right or wrong, dont start up crap between ORCS though...you know it kills discussions about the actual addons.

I really like those neat number painst beneath the cockpit , but the tail's flag texture needs a bit of work i guess? It looks a bit fuzzy and edgy maybe its the pic or the angle?

Nice work though smile_o.gif .

i guess its the angle of the pic, cuz it looks fine even on my crappy PII 533 with 390 RAM (which i used here for the screens)

You guys rock, but more then just for your good addons..

its a little thing called integrity and it goes a long way in my book.

Good work guys, thanks for the pics biggrin_o.gif

sv5000 said it very well. I too feel the same way, the progress by your mod has been great, especially seeing more and more of these Su-25s. I am still glad to have seen that Ukrainian version posted before smile_o.gif

i doubt that it'd be a good idea to chuck away all the good work of Totmacher... wink_o.gif who wants to stay with ORCS' weapons can do this.

Alright... is this a permission to modify the RHS infantry/GRU addons??? (that is - to add ICP weapons) I can do that - no problem. BTW - how are you doing guys?

P.S. No one is saying that you should "chuck away all the good work of Totmacher" - it could be "an early final version" of your Russian/Soviet infantry (RHS units+ICP weapons). This way you could find out if there are any bugs - I'm sure players would find some, and we all wouldn't have to wait another two months for a new AK pack. smile_o.gif Later you could probably release "a very final version" - bugfree and with new RHS weapons, whenever they are ready.

Well, it's just a thought.

Have a good day!

Alright... is this a permission to modify the RHS infantry/GRU addons??? (that is - to add ICP weapons) I can do that - no problem.

umm...

no

I rather jump into a pool filled with broken glass...

i can't believe you even compare RHS weapons with ORCS, the simil. stop at the weapons' names. look at those OLD pictures, & play around with the RHS ak's released with the crew, & then look at ORCS. ORCS looks like a freakin' cartoon compared to that. just wait it out, they won't be that much longer, it'd probably already be out if a team member hadn't had computer trouble, correct?

All i can say that we plan to release something next month.

i couldnt check here for a while. but that's good to know smile_o.gif  btw you cant say what will be released?

hey I read these will be realeased around the 9th. Is that still the go wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]i can't believe you even compare RHS weapons with ORCS, the simil. stop at the weapons' names. look at those OLD pictures, & play around with the RHS ak's released with the crew, & then look at ORCS. ORCS looks like a freakin' cartoon compared to that. just wait it out, they won't be that much longer, it'd probably already be out if a team member hadn't had computer trouble, correct?

That would originally be the plan. But the final beta testing stages cannot be reached until they are fully armed and in their "Final" pre-release form. I don't think Shadow-NX will have some crazy Russian bastard named "Vanya" try to kill me when I say that the RHS beta is exceedingly addon-dependant, for weapons.

Also, some changes were made, such as the retexturing of the GRU Spetsnaz from Lesnaya (LES / "Russian Woodland") to Sumrak (Think modern KZS/KZM/KLMK, made by Spetsnonachenie), and from GORKA to GORKA-R to GORKA-S, as they are now. Then some things needed a switch-around, for instance the useage of some NATO gear on the Spetsnaz by mistake, and I'm still waiting for the weapons to be finished off so I can give everything a final check over.

And Insh-Allah, Johann can get it all double-checked and presto, no bugs. Because Johann will have a beta on his harddrive for no more than thirty minutes and find say, 75% of the issues with it in the first thirty minutes.

With Bitsoen, it's a love/hate relationship. Some days, especially in the days of the T-55 pack, it was more of a "hate" relationship. But, we did finally get out a quality addon.

Regarding the work of ORCS:

- It is not my place to discuss it here. That's what PMs are for. tounge_o.gif

i can't believe you even compare RHS weapons with ORCS, the simil. stop at the weapons' names. look at those OLD pictures, & play around with the RHS ak's released with the crew, & then look at ORCS.  ORCS looks like a freakin' cartoon compared to that.

That's not what I thought when I saw that RHS AKMS thingy... smile_o.gif

Hey, did you download the new ICP rpg pack???

Shadow NX - did I quote you?

i can't believe you even compare RHS weapons with ORCS, the simil. stop at the weapons' names. look at those OLD pictures, & play around with the RHS ak's released with the crew, & then look at ORCS. ORCS looks like a freakin' cartoon compared to that.

That's not what I thought when I saw that RHS AKMS thingy... smile_o.gif

Hey, did you download the new ICP rpg pack???

Shadow NX - did I quote you?

Stick your attitude up your ***

I give a fuck about your opinion on OUR work.

Yes ive seen the RPG pack, but its not their work, they bought it...

Weapon pack... they managed to get this from the dead CCM mod...

Units, all based on the Models Laser made for them...

next time get your facts straight before you try to fuck around with people...

We all been nice, answered your questions ignored your constant bitching and everything but now for me its enough.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE COFFIN NAILS FOR THIS COMMUNITY

It's pretty clear that Keller has a chip on his shoulder. Don't let him get to you. RHS does great work and everybody knows it. He's simply trying to stir stuff up and create problems. I don't think that anybody reading this takes anything that he says seriously, so don't worry about it. There will always be people like him.

It's pretty clear that Keller has a chip on his shoulder. Don't let him get to you. RHS does great work and everybody knows it. He's simply trying to stir stuff up and create problems. I don't think that anybody reading this takes anything that he says seriously, so don't worry about it. There will always be people like him.

i second that Kurayami  smile_o.gif, keep up the good work guys  smile_o.gif, you doing some cool stuff  wink_o.gif

The reason Keller's comments are particularly frustrating for the 'old guard' of RHS is primarily because we're not only dealing with him, but with ORCS continually undercutting us.

We're loosing the "political" game. I don't think many, if any, Western-based Flashpoint gamers can understand how political the Russian OFP community is. It is not as stable as the Western community, nor is anything "Garunteed" there.

Recently, we took a blow from ORCS (Indirect as they may appear...) and we're dealing with that. Then Keller really just acted as the "Salt on the Wound" so to say.

And no, I cannot go into specifics without Shadow-NX giving me the thumbs up, or Soul-Assassin. Although Shadow has already explained sufficiently what is going on.

Kurayami, Paratrooper, thanks for your kind words, and RHS thanks the majority of the community for their continued support.

So much talking, so little play.

I hope you are going to release something in the NEAR future to stop all that bitching.....

MfG Lee

Ok...

If I understand well... no OFP soviet in Russia! *Joke* biggrin_o.gif

Are you planing to release a big pack with all your tank (New version of your great T-55 and T-64, T-62, T-72, T-80 and T-90) next month?

I hope... wink_o.gif

Keep up the good work RHS team.

Your keeping OFP a live! smile_o.gif