Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

Is Kenji still working on the commander MG/second MG?

i am asking because on the Project site under T62 nothing stands of it as feature tounge_o.gif

Oh, Nice site it looks very good biggrin_o.gif

Mfg OG

As far as I know, Kenji continues work on the second pintle-mount HMG, but that would likely have taken a backseat to his work on the T-62 series.

Hopefully, we'll be able to talk more on this soon, as I haven't seen him in a few days.

I did not add info about the MG cause we still cant be sure we will be able to make it work in a pleasing way.

This project isnt cancelled, since its Kenjis baby he works on it when he has time wich isnt too often lately.

Also we gave info about it to Inquisitor and KingHomer for their M1A2 SEP project, maybe they can something work out and we can help each other to reach our goal.

Sorry, if this has been asked before, but I searched the last 20 pages and found nothing... and don't have the time to search all the 190 pages... wink_o.gif )

Will there be also high dispersion weapons/mags in your weapon pack? Hope so, would be great for long firefights!

Keep up the great work! smile_o.gif

Well you can use all the jam mags with our weaps, also the MAAM stuff

There're some new updates wink_o.gif on our page:

[ HERE ]

finally ull be able to "fly" around on our forum sigs biggrin_o.gif

The textures are really great on this model, this SU25 is looking really better in comparison with the BIS one.

A really nice work icon14.gif

New unit models?

perhaps a better phrasing of that questions would have made it clearer :P?

New unit models?

perhaps a better phrasing of that questions would have made it clearer :P?

Are these a new models used to recreate a Motorized Infantry that I see at your website?

Are these a new models used to recreate a Motorized Infantry that I see at your website?

If you are refering to the screenshot of a trio of soldiers marked "MAHRA" in the upper right corner, then yes. smile_o.gif

Oh yeah

(Bows down to prey at the RHS alter of Addon greatness) wink_o.gif

If you are refering to the screenshot of a trio of soldiers marked "MAHRA" in the upper right corner, then yes. smile_o.gif

Well, Thank you, your highness. biggrin_o.gif

They look great. Can you post a wire of them?

The soldiers are based on new custom made body models, yes.

But on the other pics shown lately these were the same, we redone them long ago, take the old infantry screens and you see what i mean.

Btw, the Mahra writing is wrong, they are not Mahra ( Infantry ) they are Motostreloks ( Motorized Infantry )

I am interested in the wireframe cause I am trying to put my model ingame for some time now. No success so far.

I send you some pics via pm when i come home

Thank you. I

ok about time this provacation stopped. Everyone chillout before u do anythign you shouldn't.

Keller_777 is of course free to say what he likes but he has to face the concequence of me sayin what I want:

As far as I can see you have posted 0 useful info AFAIK that is called SPAM which means ur breaking the ruls of this forum.

PS. please post the obligations u were so eager to show...i am very interested...

Provocation??? rock.gif

Lol. Okay, here we go:

"Red Hammer Studios (further called RHS) is the name of our group. It was formed to create a series of addons brining (sic) the greatest military inventions of the highly regarded Soviet and Russian scientists in-game. Our aim is to bolster OFP's underdeveloped East side. To do this, we will implement in-game Soviet and modern-Russian technologies... blah, blah, blah"

Well, if the RHS was the only group making Soviet\Russian addons, then the East side would still be very much "underdeveloped". I have to admit that the RHS didn't say that they are promising to make addons non-stop all day long and release them one after another for years to come. That is why I'm not "whining" or "demanding" anything – instead I'm just trying to urge them to "redouble their efforts", basically work just a little faster than they do now. Is that really SO bad? because no matter what some of you may say about their "social life", it seems that Laser is the only active and hardworking member of this group, and all the rest are either too busy drinking Vodka and dating (is that what you call "social life"? smile_o.gif ) or are no longer interested in OFP…

In fact Laser is probably the busiest member of the RHS, and yet he is only member of this highly regarded group who has actually completed his share of work in time.

T-55s and T-64s - These tanks are fantastic! But they were released so long ago… and by all means I don't think that the obsolete T-55s and the T-64s are "the greatest military inventions of the highly regarded Soviet and Russian scientists" – there are several other units which the RHS had started working on a long time ago but never finished them. You should visit Russian OFP forums from time to time - many folks there basically think that the RHS is dead.

As to "0 useful info" -I suppose you could say the same thing about 90% of post on this forum. smile_o.gif

Brine - to brine – brining - "Pickled" addons? smile_o.gif

BTW - no release for Christmas (that snowmobile is a WW2 unit - useless)

No release for the 23 of February - the Red Army day

And no release for Easter - or the Soviet Red bunny will be a little late this year?

Quote[/b] ] Soviet Red bunny will be a little late this year?

"Just follow a white rabbit" smile_o.gif

I think you want too much from them, they are people, not robots, they can't work day and night on the mod! I think and you wouldn't work so much if you were developing mod.

Your words sounds like you are selfish, their work is realy hard(colecting information, preparing work, modeling, texturing, scripting and etc.) and you so easely say: just give me addons, hurry... SELFISH!!!

I think you don't know what means creating something, it's time and hard work to bring your creation to life...

Oh hell, first I'm a "spammer", then I'm "SELFISH"...  sad_o.gif

Okay, I AM selfish.  smile_o.gif

But no matter what you say bro - the rhs ARE really slow.

Is that a "deadly sin"? Nope.

But do I like it?

Nope.

Heh, well, I am an "OFP Pirate" - so I may know a few things about addons. smile_o.gif

Oh hell, first I'm a "spammer", then I'm "SELFISH"... sad_o.gif

Okay, I AM selfish. smile_o.gif

But no matter what you say bro - the rhs ARE really slow.

Is that a "deadly sin"? Nope.

But do I like it?

Nope.

Heh, well, I am an "OFP Pirate" - so I may know a few things about addons. smile_o.gif

did you ever see something going on fast in the soviet union? it takes its time... wink_o.gif

and posts like yours do not "redouble their efforts", it is pretty demotivating. but it's up to you how long you want to discuss this issue here..