Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

I finally found the cd-rom back with very old screenshots  and on these shots it was also black...I dont show the screenshot(s) its over 2 years old...for nowadays graphicscards its looking crappy biggrin_o.gif

Anyway...somebody should solve it mad_o.gif  wink_o.gif

Why would we go to repair an old addon that will be replaced by a newer addon?

Yes, it will take a while, but if we leave the old one, then we have freed up more time to finish the new ones.

Why do you think I wink_o.gif

I could simply not remember that Sigma forgot that part or some of the testers forgot to mention it biggrin_o.gif

So dont think that I ment it as a demand to fix this.

on topic again!!

the issue was discussed looong agon back in the early RHS days, and basically Sigma noticed that when you ride the side texture doesnt always syncronize withe the top/bottom track thus didn satisfy him so he made then black, because it was bothering him.

Hi! RHS is the best russian addon mod ive ever seen.

BTW I have a question about GRU pack, it is said that they have operatives in Gorka-S suits, not Gorka-R. but why? i think R version looks better than S.

it comes down to what we think is the most commonly used type. Either way be sure u'll get a quality product biggrin_o.gif

- I always wanted to ask this – why "RED Hammer Studio"?

Is it because of the official campaign "Red Hammer?" In this case you are violating the copyright of the campaign's title. Baaad Red Hammer Studio! smile_o.gif

You know, on the Soviet National Emblem the hammer and the sickle were yellow. The star was red, but the rest of the symbols were yellow… So it should be "The Yellow Hammer Studio", right? I think this title sounds much better. ;)

Believe me, a lot of players are very upset because you have not release anything on the 23rd of February. In fact some are crying, others are cursing, and all want to start killing kittens and babushkas until you release something for the 9th of May – The Victory day.

Have a wonderful day!

rock.gif  are going out of your way to make trouble, they don't have to explain themselves to you, if its not ready why release it? then get ppl like you bitch at them for releasing un-finnished work, poor mod teams can't win either way, damned if you do damned if you don't  sad_o.gif , they need more support not constant whinging from you  mad_o.gif

keep it up guys  smile_o.gif

Is it because of the official campaign "Red Hammer?" In this case you are violating the copyright of the campaign's title. Baaad Red Hammer Studio! smile_o.gif

You know, on the Soviet National Emblem the hammer and the sickle were yellow. The star was red, but the rest of the symbols were yellow… So it should be "The Yellow Hammer Studio", right? I think this title sounds much better. ;)

Believe me, a lot of players are very upset because you have not release anything on the 23rd of February. In fact some are crying, others are cursing, and all want to start killing kittens and babushkas until you release something for the 9th of May – The Victory day.

Have a wonderful day!

Due to the size of the soviet army it can be compared to a sledgehammer. Since the Soviet color is red, it's Red Hammer.

Also; on many (old) communist posters you could see a worker with a hammer. On some posters the hammer was in red (the rest black/white).

Have a wonderful day!

Keller - this is your final warning. You post crap like that anymore and you're gonna have a vacation from the forum. You're causing trouble and I've already told you to stop.

Keller - this is your final warning. You post crap like that anymore and you're gonna have a vacation from the forum. You're causing trouble and I've already told you to stop.

Thanks Hellfish! wink_o.gif

Now back to topic! I have a few questions about the T80-pack. Feel free to answer them, of cause you don't have to! smile_o.gif

Which versions will be included?

T80B / T80BK; T80BV / T80BVK; T80U / T80UK; T80UM / T80UMK; T80UM1; T84 ? Would be my personal wishlist... wink_o.gif

Will there be an working Arena-system for the T80UMK?

How many camoschemes will be in the pack? Standart green and green/yellow?

Will the T80 be equiped with ATGMs (AT-8 and AT-11)?

And at least: What's the status of the pack? (Sorry couldn't resist...)

Will there be a projectsite on your homepage?

Keep up the great work! smile_o.gif

Hello

1- I adore your tanks (T-54/55 and T-64) and your crew.

2- I'm asking me why you dont concentrate your effort only on soviet and russian weapons?

That would enable you to present more, more quickly.

Thank

we concentrate our effort on soviet/russian stuff, as a little extra we add some export variants (like the t-84-120 oplot), if they are

a) very close to the russian version or

b) very interesting vehicles

biggrin_o.gif

I guess he means that we should not make ukraine, iraq etc versions too i guess.

Well most time that just needs a reskin so why not include it...

About the other questions:

the RHS name is the result of a looong debatte between RSS and SGA team members when we merged.

We found the name really fitting and close to the old one, no discussion needed about sense or whatever else.

About the T80s, there are so far:

T80B,BV,BM1

T80U,UE,UD,UK,UM,UM1

Arena is on the BM1 and UM1

The B tanks can fire 9M112 "Kobra" and the Us 9M119M "Refleks"

B variants are green/brown.. u variants are yellow,green,brown cammo mix.

Satus, hard to tell but its much closer to release than the other tanks.

And for the question about the Gorka suits, well the S variant fits the OFP islands more than the R, thats why i decided to make it

Gorka-S and Gorka-R suits were debated a while back. The simple fact is that Shadow did a better job making the current Gorka-S than he did the Gorka-R the first time around, and it blends in better. Although making that call was very difficult - an excellent job was done both times. More of a disruptive effect with the two different shades of olive-drab.

Quote[/b] ]Believe me, a lot of players are very upset because you have not release anything on the 23rd of February. In fact some are crying, others are cursing, and all want to start killing kittens and babushkas until you release something for the 9th of May – The Victory day.

This makes sense. We'll accelerate the process and release an addon that's buggy rather than release a finished product, thus nessecitating fifteen or so "patch" releases to fix the original when we could have waited say, a few weeks past either 9 May or 23 Feb, and released something that would be a nice, solid, v1.0.

Just once, I'd like to see Logic win out over Nationalism.

I´d have to admit i would have liked to release something at the 23th, but if thats not possible that date then it is that way, simple as that.

Lets see about the 9th, Totmacher has his new mainboard so the weaps can be finished now and finally we can release.

However youll never know what happens next but this time i think everything should go fine...

Kool the 9th, gotta save my internet bandwidth for it. smile_o.gif

...Totmacher has his new mainboard...

Great news! smile_o.gifwink_o.gif

Another quick question: Are you planing ukraine version of the upcoming tankpacks (T80 and T72)?

Wouldn't make much sense if you do an ukraine SU-25 and no tanks to go with it. And as you said before it would be "just" a retexture...

Yeah if the Ukraine versions dont need any remodelling then i dont see a prob in adding them.

Also there will be the ukraine "Oplot" in the T80s pack.

Oh and about the 9th, i cant say we WILL release something that day, again this depends on the fact if we got something ready to release at that time, so noone should be depressed if there is no huge release.

But lets think positive i think we have a few addons that should be done till then... lets see

"Release dates were meant to be overshot."

True, look at BIS for example... tounge_o.gif

No one will hold it against you if you don't release anything on the 9th.. except maybe our friend Keller_777, who's wisdom and insight into the world of addon making is truly above us all.

biggrin_o.gif

Probably on other units although i think there are a lot other suits that look better than the R