Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

Sorry was not that clear in my first post.

well my roster works like this, 12 hour shifts, 2 days and then 2 nights, then usually 2 days off and then back for a 2 x 12 hour shifts ( can either be day/night or afternoon) and the 2 days off, so I mostly work about a 60+ hour week, that usually rolls over into another week. That does not include o/t or public holidays when I am usually rostered on for a operation (I am a fiend for the extra bonus that it gives).

If I am really lucky I may get a 6 day break inbetween blocks, but it only happens usually twice  in a 2.5 month roster cycle.

Yes it can be hell, but it has its benefits

wink_o.gif

Oh sh*t. He knows too much. tounge_o.gif

and now more from japan  smile_o.gif

hello.jpg

fear the Engrish crazy_o.gif

t-62A3.jpg

t-62A4.jpg

t-62A5.jpg

what can i say ............ohhh yeah Wow smile_o.gif

from the last pic to this is quite some work, keep it up wink_o.gif

holy shit ( tounge_o.gif )! this look's good!

Yeah there seems to be alot of details. I just hope that the interior will look as great! wink_o.gif

keller san... smile_o.gif

WoW

how good can a tank look!

Very impressive work biggrin_o.gif

*goes to find his jaw*

*finds it, picks it up and puts back on it's place*

Wow... Amazing job...

The Su-25 texture color combo ain't my personal fav. (but hey, you aren't making your stuff made on my opinions, right?), but they're helluva nice. Realistic.

And the T-62 looks awesome.

Thank you for your hard job.

The Su-25 texture color combo ain't my personal fav. (but hey, you aren't making your stuff made on my opinions, right?), but they're helluva nice. Realistic.

can u please expand on what is it u really dont like? Im taking all opinions.

That custom rook looks pretty nice, if you ask me what could be improved then maybe some outlines around the bird design ( possibly blue ), and something on the tail of the plane, some special logo or something.

another idea Pic

That custom rook looks pretty nice, if you ask me what could be improved then maybe some outlines around the bird design ( possibly blue ), and something on the tail of the plane, some special logo or something.

another idea Pic

Somehow that picture reminds me of the transformers tounge_o.gif

I asume it's gonna change into a truck when it lands? biggrin_o.gif

That pattern looks awesome though. I also like the idea of a blue line around the 'rook'. Right now it's quite hard to see the shape.

Soul said on MSN the rook textures are just a test so i think he will redo them again with some outlines.

Also it seems he found a way to make all textures look bit more realistic and from a first preview pic it seems hes right.

Ok, that would be great.

Any chance we can see the preview-pic of the more realistic testures? The textures already look extremely good to me, but better textures are allways nice smile_o.gif

I'm right with Placebo's point about the lack of logical reasoning. Check out this gem:

"At least I don't see how my posts would harm anyone. In fact I am just trying to help RHS."

"I kind of doubt that this mod has a future anaway."

In my little world, that's called 'saying one thing and doing another'. Very cute. What comes next is called 'ad hominem'.

[sorry about the off-topic, but it almost seems that the topic of mod teams being slaves to ungrateful people is always 'on topic', because it gets brought up in almost every mod thread. Disregard me and continue to discuss RHS, please ;) ]

Ok, that would be great.

Any chance we can see the preview-pic of the more realistic testures? The textures already look extremely good to me, but better textures are allways nice smile_o.gif

certainly smile_o.gif :

rook_new.jpg

rook_new1.jpg

Iraqi Su-25, awesome! wow_o.gif

By the way, any news about the weapon pack? smile_o.gif

By the way, any news about the weapon pack? smile_o.gif

Only that its still on halt, Totmacher the maker is waiting for a mainboard he ordered in mid february...

He reiceived all the stuff he needed for the pc but not the damn mainboard wow_o.gif

hi

I have some problems with those Sig T72s and T80s sad_o.gif

Can someone tell me? why I`m missing textures on the side of the tracks, the schackles so to say rock.gif

It`s been a long time since I played with those tanks and I cant seem to remember if I had this problem before, I`m allmost convinced that I never saw it before crazy_o.gif

I want this fixed so any suggestion would be nice thnx blues.gif

*edited the screensshot out

a missing texture would turn up white... not black... so those are not missing textures wink_o.gif

K have it your way tounge_o.gif So where the heck is this texture and what replaced it into black? biggrin_o.gif

Or maybe it was always black..I simply cant remember sad_o.gif

looking at your pictures, it looks like those are the Lower LOD's of the addon (looking at the wheels, and fuel barrels - very square) and perhaps the texture wasnt aplied to the addon on the lower LOD's... i'm just guessing thought, i dont have the addon so wouldnt be able to say