Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

Quote[/b] ]Great , any release date ?

Aw shit, you've gone and scared the entire modteam screaming and blathering under a large rock now. Well, I'll have to get 'em out of there, or this'll never get done.

*Insert the hefting of the fighting staff now.*

No, there's no release date. There's never a release date. If there was an announced release date, there would be blind men screaming about the Apocolypse in the streets, large stones and dead birds falling from the skies, and some form of cratering from aforementioned avians.

Now fortunately, we can safely say that there will be a release of something in the near future. Say something like seventy-two hours after some fortunate component-supplier allows Totmacher to spend hard-earned simoleans in his magical house of wares.

Or, after I take my 'medication' (I call them happy pills, but the bottle says Prozac) Henceforth this has relevance:

There is no given release date because:

- Shit happens.

- Frequently.

So, all we can say is that the Motor-Rifle infanteers should be looking at a release date in the near future.

No need for you to give release days , they are bad luck imo wink_o.gif .

We already have plenty of good substitutes for the tanks and infantry and arent in any emergency of any sort to have them. ORCS stuff and Sigmas previous tanks will tide around nicely until you release yours. Just make sure its in this year though....

P.S: Plus a few picsw thrown at us now and then , will keep us happy tounge_o.gif

"Screenshots, the opiate of the masses."

hehey...I've wished to have an idea about your release date just to know approximatively when will can I be able to replace my old shilka wink_o.gif

And dont forget 'near future' is a relative term , it could mean anything biggrin_o.gif

Thunderbird try using the Tunguska by DKM to replace the shilka if you want?

And dont forget 'near future' is a relative term , it could mean anything biggrin_o.gif

Bit unfair isn't it? Shilka vs Tunguska?

Tunguska's a modern armored DCA wink_o.gif

Tunguska's a modern armored DCA wink_o.gif

Yeha i know its much more armed and modern compared to the shilka , hmmm how about Marfys or was it sebastians SA-23 or whatever its called you know the SAM type launcher which was in the Behind Enemy lines movie , it also has a simple Zu-23 gun variant in OFP as well its the closest you can get to a shilka replacement as far as i know smile_o.gif

Talkin' about SAM AA missle systems, what good SAM addons are there? Would anyone have any links... 'cos Tunguska still has it's guns, and the LoBo mod's "Gainful" is Egyptian...

The full v2.2 MT-LB pack have a SA-13 and also MT-LB's with ZU-23-2 AA-guns mounted

Yeah, I know. I have it. The unfortunate thing is that the MT-LB pack won't work anymore. Worked earlier, not anymore.

well we have afew other projects under way

one ofmine seems to be getting done fast anough maybe it can get a release a bit after the T-90 maybe smile_o.gif

Sorry to bump, but I just saw this picture, and all I can saw is WOW! That picture exceeds VBS1 quality...

I think RHS needs a pat on the back, for their work is stunning.

Sorry to bump, but I just saw this picture, and all I can saw is WOW! That picture exceeds VBS1 quality...

I think RHS needs a pat on the back, for their work is stunning.

Soviet soldiers ? wow_o.gif

O/T - BlackScorpion - If you have the CSLA mod installed then that is what got rid of the original MTLB pack, it over rights it.

RHS on the money yet again.

O/T - BlackScorpion - If you have the CSLA mod installed then that is what got rid of the original MTLB pack, it over rights it.

RHS on the money yet again.

I have CSLA mod installed but I use FDF mod...

Yep thats your prob, the CSLA mod overwrites the original MTLB pack, as in it uses its own versions of the pack, and just removes the rest, take it out and see for yourself smile_o.gif

Great , any release date ?  smile_o.gif

Never.

They will NEVER release anything ever again.

BTW. that Dusty's Btr-152 is DONE - why not make your fans happy and release it? RHS is a private mod? smile_o.gif

Great , any release date ? smile_o.gif

Never.

They will NEVER release anything ever again.

BTW. that Dusty's Btr-152 is DONE - why not make your fans happy and release it? RHS is a private mod? smile_o.gif

haha how would you know, its not even close to being done.

And about the mod being private: Yes it is, we just descided to share our stuff when its done.

I saw that Btr-152 a year and a half ago... well, just a pic. And it looked exactly like yours.

Keller, could you please stop whining like a 10 year-old boy? They won't get anything released, when they have to answer your senseless posts!

So, please post something constructive or leave the thread!