Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

OMFG... How do u call this bird?  wow_o.gif

I think that's a KA-60

Im sorry but i dont think this Kasatka will be released, the maker decided that he would like to use this bird for another project.

So no Ofp1 nor VBS version sad_o.gif

Some might know where PSC now works that should be enough as explanation... but now i better keep my mouth shut wink_o.gif

Oh and the island is Sandy Rocks by Mr.Bean, it is relative small but features pretty good textures and was released as a lil bonus with the first t55 release

PSC is Sebastian Muller, right? I can guess the rest.

Too bad, the chopper looks awesome.

Thanks for the answer on the island Shadow. I can;t remember this little bonus in the original T55 pack, but I'll sure take a look at it now.

My 1100st post smile_o.gif

I also respect the fact that they're not the almighty Star Trek The Next Generation M1A2 Abrams...  It's more like tanking in the raw, and that's good gaming!

Well, strictly speaking there is very little in terms of function in game between the Sig M1A2 and RHS T55's (great job btw, RHS. I love these tanks) becuase basic functions like laser range finders, CITV's, Thermal Imaging etc is not available in OFP. The only thing which seperates them is armour and firepower.

Besides, the M1A2 is a tired tank.  tounge_o.gif  Challenger2's more like it.  biggrin_o.gif

As for the three man crew, there are many points for not having it, as there are for having it. The 12 man platoon limits tank platoons to 3 tanks with 4 men crews. As we know, a common number of tanks in a platoon is 4, so the three man crew has to be aplied. Also, some unavoidable issues like 4th crewmember dismounting when the vehicle comes under fire (when commanded by AI) Because the tank is only a form of APC as far as the AI is concerned, so the AI dismount as they do in an APC.

I think it is more important to get features like, as I have read, that the T-55 has to elevate its barrel fully up in order to eject the spent shell case and insert a fresh round, which can take about 15 seconds. smile_o.gif

Great work RHS. Looking forward to the next release.

I think it is more important to get features like, as I have read, that the T-55 has to elevate its barrel fully up in order to eject the spent shell case and insert a fresh round, which can take about 15 seconds. smile_o.gif

i tested that, but there were some problems when player is gunner and in terms of playability its better to leave it as it is now...

Some might know where PSC now works that should be enough as explanation...

rock.gif

And where is PSC working for now?

I am a little confused about this, can you please tell me(PM) what's that all about please.

MfG Lee rock.gif

Well I aint gonna go alllll the way back and find this but I bet it is mentioned. The T64's kick ultra ass but they CTD every time if I select any of the resistance types. Winter, desert, or woodland. They all CTD as soon as I start. All the russian ones work. Dont have a clue.....But that is my input.

ON THE GOOD SIDE OF THINGS - The T55s are absolutely kick ass. I just found it odd that the driver and commander would turn out, while the gunner could not. Was that because the MG is there or something? Just curious....

I love the sounds most of all and the textures are incredibly realistic. Overall, some of the best tanks I've seen in OFP yet.

(I actually prefer playing as East now.... crazy_o.gif )

the resistance CTD has benn mentioned before. i'm sorry for that, but we decided to not release the resistance t-64s in the beta. somehow i missed to change that for the v0.96 fix and our testers did not check that.

it is made intentionally the way that the gunner does not turn out. sigma says it is like in RL then biggrin_o.gif

Can anyone tell me where I can find this snow sled addon, I remember that it had something to do with RHS...? rock.gifsmile_o.gif

in the general/photothread-Q&A you find te answer;

The sled is RHS and not released

exactly. smile_o.gif

maybe we'll release it on a snowy winter day wink_o.gif

yeh i think we'll include it in the christmas holiday release craze, we have a few things planned for then smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]ecuase basic functions like laser range finders, CITV's, Thermal Imaging etc is not available in OFP.

Hmm. I don't agree. Have some ideas how to make laser range finder possible. Raedor, maybe we should discuss it by ICQ? wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]ecuase basic functions like laser range finders, CITV's, Thermal Imaging etc is not available in OFP.

Hmm. I don't agree. Have some ideas how to make laser range finder possible. Raedor, maybe we should discuss it by ICQ? wink_o.gif

ah, ok, now i know who contacted me on icq some minutes ago. smile_o.gif

have RHS planned to make a BMP pack? (mainly BMP1/2 in correct size)

and maybe a MT-LB pack biggrin_o.gif

i have recently started to love the RHS tanks biggrin_o.gif

great work guys..

I know one member of rhs has made bmp's but i dont think its a rhs project as it was his in personel toys directory along with a small army of other stuff though none of it is textured or scripted.

have RHS planned to make a BMP pack? (mainly BMP1/2 in correct size)

and maybe a MT-LB pack biggrin_o.gif

I beleive Spetsnaz mod is working on BMP's (sorry if you see this as hijacking, RHS team smile_o.gif )

And the current MT-LB pack, what's wrong with it? (Marfy's/Maac's)

Back on topic, that KA-60 is unbeleivable, it looks AMAZING!

Oh, and the markings on it. Those are Russian Airforce markings, right? With the added Russian federation flag it looks killer biggrin_o.gif

the current MTLB´s is a little bit oversized imho

and the engine sound sucks...

anway, sorrey for the OT

the current MTLB´s is a little bit oversized imho

and the engine sound sucks...

anway, sorrey for the OT

but that's no matter to make a new one from scratch... personal dislike...

we have enough other projects right now. smile_o.gif

I was just going throught ur projects page and I know what everything else is but what's an OPLOT rock.gif

Sorry I dont know much on Russian Equipment smile_o.gif