max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

3 minutes ago, ineptaphid said:

Sorry,was really tired when I posted that... Somehow thought that ksk was Norwegian.. Derp

Close enough, as Norwegian's Special Forces' abbrevation is FSK and stands for Forsvarets Spesial Kommando.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, NivZiv said:

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a mod that will give an option for an ID.

Something like that:

תוצאת תמונה עבור חוגר  

UP

5 hours ago, NivZiv said:

UP

TRYK has arm ID cards-2 or 3 variants of them.

Another request-I've probably made it before...I just want a normal 3 colour desert BDU in the more SOF style with pants over boots. They were/are used for years in all of the major conflicts of the last 30 years...But we don't have one :)

Like this one from DayZ, but in 3CD

Related image

• Like 2

A mod that adds a comprehensive Finnish Defense Forces (FDF) complete with vehicles, weapons, uniforms, names, voices, etc.

On 09/01/2017 at 2:43 AM, SupahSulli said:

A mod that adds a comprehensive Finnish Defense Forces (FDF) complete with vehicles, weapons, uniforms, names, voices, etc.

There was an FDF Mod for OFP, Arma1, Arma2 but alas nothing for Arma3 has been released by them :dontgetit:

• Like 1

myself and Maj Gen Hour have started the Household Division and there doesnt see mt obe any good beret mods that have the Guards in there how long would it take or could someone point me in the direction of the beret to edit .

When i mean edit i mean just the colour and the cap badge of the beret it self 

If you post photos, especially close ups of the cap badge and well lit colour beret on our 3CB_BAF_Equipment thread we might be able to add them for you.

• Like 3

ok so there are 7 units of the Guards Division 

Scots Guards : http://i.ebayimg.com/09/!BfrTb)!!Wk~$(KGrHqIH-CwErerlqI,fBLCU3t(SwQ~~_35.JPG?set_id=8800005007

Welsh Guards : http://i.ebayimg.com/17/!Bf9K6lwB2k~$(KGrHqIH-CwEsK6LghiMBLDWPUQ5-Q~~_35.JPG?set_id=8800005007

Irish Guards: http://static.wixstatic.com/media/011289_139b11efadd74041bf089b888c0846f3.jpg

Coldstream Guards : http://cdn3.volusion.com/yrcrx.thzkt/v/vspfiles/photos/BERI15-2.jpg?1475288618

Grenider Guards : http://cdn3.volusion.com/yrcrx.thzkt/v/vspfiles/photos/BERI16-2.jpg?1475288618

Life Guards ; http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/IloAAOSwNSxU6e~d/s-l300.jpg

Blues and Royals : http://cdn3.volusion.com/yrcrx.thzkt/v/vspfiles/photos/BERCA01-2.jpg?1475288618

The Cap badges for the units Scots and Irish n Coldstream are very alike but there different also the colour of the Beret's for 5 of them are the same the Life Guards and Blues n Royals are like a very dark Navy blue.

if you need anything else feel free to ask SIR 

2 hours ago, UK_Apollo said:

If you post photos, especially close ups of the cap badge and well lit colour beret on our 3CB_BAF_Equipment thread we might be able to add them for you.

is that information plenty 

Looking for someone to tell me what this uniform is, and has it been ported into A3 in any forum? Found the pic on the armaholic page for RobertHammer's SMG pack for arma 2

smg1_4.jpg

4 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

Looking for someone to tell me what this uniform is, and has it been ported into A3 in any forum? Found the pic on the armaholic page for RobertHammer's SMG pack for arma 2

smg1_4.jpg

looks like a retexture of the marines from arma 2. soo if theres some kind of source files id gladly make something like that c:

Is there a scuba tank out there? I don't care if it functions like an actual scuba suit and instead functions or uses code exactly like the vanilla rebreather, more after the model of an actual scuba suit a-la Navy SEAL usage back before rebreathers were a thing.

27 minutes ago, Mynock said:

Is there a scuba tank out there? I don't care if it functions like an actual scuba suit and instead functions or uses code exactly like the vanilla rebreather, more after the model of an actual scuba suit a-la Navy SEAL usage back before rebreathers were a thing.

There you go, if you have $50 to spare, perfect for what you need.. I've been looking for similar stuff myself

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d-model-diving-equipment-3/1021753

• Like 1

Is it possible to make a mod which has a box or weapon box infinitely much space?

Just now, syrious said:

Is it possible to make a mod which has a box or weapon box infinitely much space?

Instead of it you can use virtual arsenal, search on google, there are tutorials and scripts.

• Like 1

Just now, Mynock said:

Interesting. I actually wasn't aware you could buy models of stuff out there.

yeah, there's a lot that under their license can be ported into A3, there's quite a few addons out there using 3rd party stuff under these licences

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PuFu said:

@ineptaphid - any reason why this thread has been unsticked? 

It was an error-should be fixed soon if not already. (For the record-not my fault:f: )

• Like 2

If someone made a config that replaced NIArms AK and AR15 sounds with RHS sounds (except like the .300 AR15s) that would be awesome. The NIArms packs bring customized and nonstandard firearms that I greatly enjoy using alongside RHS firearms and sound uniformity is a bigger deal to me than it probably should be haha. Sometimes its insurgent forces with a variety of AKs, sometimes its a western special mission unit with different ARs with aftermarket parts, but I don't want the guy with the magpul carbine to have a rifle that sounds completely different from the rifle that the guy with the MK18 Mod 1 has.

18 hours ago, PuFu said:

@ineptaphid - any reason why this thread has been unsticked? 

Fixed it, merging threads tends to make it un-sticked. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

If someone made a config that replaced NIArms AK and AR15 sounds with RHS sounds (except like the .300 AR15s) that would be awesome. The NIArms packs bring customized and nonstandard firearms that I greatly enjoy using alongside RHS firearms and sound uniformity is a bigger deal to me than it probably should be haha. Sometimes its insurgent forces with a variety of AKs, sometimes its a western special mission unit with different ARs with aftermarket parts, but I don't want the guy with the magpul carbine to have a rifle that sounds completely different from the rifle that the guy with the MK18 Mod 1 has.

Yeap,I did.But you must edit PBO,cuz NIArms and RHS have diffirent sound variables.So you can't make patch PBO,you should edit the main NIArms PBO itself.Which is... kinda above EULA.

The only think I can suggest - make your own config and use it for your own.

4 hours ago, Pan Samogon said:

Yeap,I did.But you must edit PBO,cuz NIArms and RHS have diffirent sound variables.So you can't make patch PBO,you should edit the main NIArms PBO itself.Which is... kinda above EULA.

The only think I can suggest - make your own config and use it for your own.

And make sure you ask permission first!

On 12/15/2016 at 8:37 PM, cut ya neck said:

I'll post some requests of 2 israeli optics.

1. Mepro MOR

MEPRO-MOR.jpg

2. Mepro M5

mepro-rds-5.jpg

up