max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

haha you're must be a truck guy :P

Well,despite it's mostly retired - you may aim for cold war era setting.If you need something,which may still stay at service - try M939(Aka 5-Tonn truck),but I doubt they're used as combat of combat zones.

Yes M939 still in army and i will do it next. But M35A3 is my baby... :wub:

As the topic, does anyone know if a "see through walls" mod exist for single player? If not, can i make one? (I'm not skilled with modding)

Cheers!

These are commonly known as fences!!

• Like 3

Yes M939 still in army and i will do it next. But M35A3 is my baby... :wub:

The problem is - nobody can stop you.Do what you want to do.

SV-001 Tank                          Metal Slug 
Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird    Actual plane
Kraken Bolter                         Wargammer 40k Space marine
Chainsword                            Warhammer 40k Space marine

If anyone gets to make any of these please contact me 
Steam: salem48

Is there a standalone version of, or alternative to, the ACE 3 feature that replaces the names of vehicles and weapons with their real-world versions wherever applicable?

hey guys, my name is Capital, and me and my partners are starting a big project. EUROF, we already have a nice amount of staff members, and we are looking for extra modders. We are looking to pay these modders so that they can create our costum equipment.  If you are interested add me on steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/MistaDaryl/

Hello Guys,

I'm currently planning a small campaign which follows the footsteps of one guy who had a family. For intro/cinematic purposes for the campaign to tell the story of this guy, I'm wondering if there are any mods in arma that have children characters as I want to make a cinematic of his family.

I know children in ArmA is frowned upon for obvious reasons.. but does anyone know of a mod that has children in it?

#PleaseNoHate

#answers #addonrequestthread

nope, due to limits of the skeleton

Hello Guys,

I'm currently planning a small campaign which follows the footsteps of one guy who had a family. For intro/cinematic purposes for the campaign to tell the story of this guy, I'm wondering if there are any mods in arma that have children characters as I want to make a cinematic of his family.

I know children in ArmA is frowned upon for obvious reasons.. but does anyone know of a mod that has children in it?

#PleaseNoHate

There is no child mod. If your only purpose is making a cinematic, then I suggest you garry's mod. You can find a lot of mods for gm to make a nice cinematic, and I think there is a way to put a video as intro in arma 3, but I don't know how to do it.

I think that will require a christmas miracle...   ;)

Never mind how long it would take to just make the model-then having to grapple with the rather buggy way A3 engine seems to handle amphibious vehicles...Even if Santa,BI and RHS combined forces it would be a tall order...

Yeah I know. :(

Believe me the fastest way to obtain your sweet baby is to make it by your own! :D

P.S. What about the us military truck m35 a3 - is this ride still in service?

I wish it would so.

I'm not talented, I haven't patience and zero scripting, modelling, config and english language skills. Because of this, I'm here in this thread.

I'm lucky that i have done two simple SP missions for Arma 2 and Arma 3. And also I'm lucky that I can start my PC and Internet Browser. This would happening when I begun made a mod for Arma -> :computer: 

In one month is christmas, time to wish something from Santa.

I wish me these little sweet Baby for Arma 3  :wub:  :

Thanks!

Not quite the same, but have a look at this : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20042

The sfp mod contains the Svävare 2000 which is a hovercraft.

maxresdefault.jpg

Can anyone create addon that will make VTN (Veteran Mod) weapons use sounds from the RHS. Or maybe put a config example. Naturally given that both mods installed. Thanks in advance)

Request:

Simple Artillery Support -call script based on grid reference:

Prettymuch like this one:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/151936-fock-simple-arty-map-click-or-manual-coordinates/

Additional features:

- Grid reference only

- Adjustable fire mission calc time (time before first round is fired). Should be reset for new grids.

- Offset spotting rounds before full effect (to give players a chance to react).

Basic idea is to have a simple substitute for human operated artillery. Would think others would be interested in something like this also.

BI vanilla support modules comes really close, but you cant enter grids and AI fires artillery immediately and with pinpoint precision.

There are days when I wish I would have learnt atleast one coding language proprely... :)

Looking for a modeler to create some British Royal Marine Dress uniforms. Number one dress and Number two dress because as it stands there isn't any for Arma. If someone can make the model please contact me to discuss the details and payment.  

Was also wondering if anyone has given a shot to making the "Pirate Gun" a sawed off shotgun that is used by special operations units, also in the picture below.

http://s1121.photobucket.com/user/ea6bpilot/media/mark_owens_guns.jpg.html

this addon contains a nice sawed off shotgun http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=807038742

Although i believe the so called "pirate gun" as referred to by SEALS etc is actually a shortened M79 grenade launcher. There is one of them in CUP I think...or maybe Massi's pack? I saw one somewhere..

Ok, so now I've had this dream recurring for some time now, I don't have a computer that can play ARMA 3, but I was a big fan of OFP and JA2 back in the days.

Well to cut to the chase, the dream is a hybrid of Jagged Alliance 2 and Arma 3. I don't know how the engine works, but I'm fairly certain that the gameplay I'm suggesting here will be duable with exile, chernarus and such alike in mind.

My first point is that is should be a coop-conquest game against "Deidrannas" forces or any other tyrannt/evil force, not just ISIS! (sorry I'm so fed up with seeing bulletriddled jihaddist or halfdrunk russians being on the other side of the barrel).

Players need to control and maintain the mine for economy, the airfield for resupplies, the hospital for free medicalcare and the support of the people, etc. For you who played JA2 knows the deal here. But to make the gameplay viable you need a adminstrator/head of command/protagonist/server operator/(zeus?), this person is in control of the revenue of the mines, has communcation with all squads via the computer (or HF transmittor if you like). Other players may join the server, but is only paid if contracts are setup with the "admin" in advance (if players misbehave or disobey orders certain protocols would apply like contractbreech that'll result in fines/withdrawal on the payment).

Gameplay is like JA2, sectors need to be held for control, either you train local militia in the game (like in JA2) to protect sectors from being overrunned by AI forces, either that or you setup a drone that scouts for enemy troops and hope that your QRF (quick reaction force) is available for scrambling in that case enemies are on the move (a bit more risky and economical).

And for outside players, the mercs, they recieve payment for their service. Their services can be all from logistics, transport, maintenance, recon, artillery/mortar/armor/airstrike-support, (training local militia?)and the list goes on. With the money mercs receive they can buy equipment, vehicles and education (for example to fly and plane you need a pilotcertificate, and a medical license to be able to bring another person back to full health again). These attributes will follow the mercs profile from war to war.

I don't exactly know how this will be accomplished, but educations is at least something that I believe should be obtained when the merc is outside a contract, just for the authentication of the time that a education consumes.

Other than that I've been thinking about health/stamina/food/water/sleep. I guess there are alot of parameters out there ready to be copied about this chapter, but I'd like to see a vegetable alternative to living of the wild. And this should perhaps also be accompanied by the trait, ´SAR-trained´ that will give the merc the benefit to distinguish poisonious and edible plants, set traps for wildlife and build more efficient camps/hiding places/concealed stashes.

I might've left something out here, my mind is spinning around this like crazy.

Please do bring me into the loop if you're up for the task. I'd appreciate it either way.

Good luck and have fun!

PS. One other thing, I've been looking at headgear for ARMA 3 and I'm missing this: Danish-Special-Forces-Frogmen.jpg

• Like 2

Well, when you buy one such garment it's usually a british scrim scarf, such as they used in WW2. So how exclusive it is to the Denmarks frogmen we can speculate upon, but surely this picture is the first time I've seen the scarf being used as a headworn ghille. And I admit it looks great, both in the where-are-they to the now-I-shit-bricks kind of way.

Butt, chicken or the egg? ;)

Looking for a stand alone uh60 mod?  the CUP one has it problems and so does rhs . loking for one with afm if possible

it be cool if their was a mod pack that had every "black" uniform, vest and backpack thats out their right now, i mean who dosent like black :D