max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

What is the best M4A1 Mod for ARMA 3? Realistic Physics as well as good animations etc

Thanks

There is an M4 in this weapon pack: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?160599-NATO-SF-and-Russian-Spetsnaz-WEAPONS-for-A3

Also FHQs M4 Pack http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?149507-FHQ-M4-for-Arma-3-(Prerelease)

please give me some mods (about us navy seals and GPNVG18's helmet)

i am chinese player

my e-mail :1830984147@qq.com

thank you very much

This might be more difficult, but, it would be awesome for the community.

F-35. Take the ArmA 2 F-35, and smooth the modelling and the textures to fit ArmA 3, and then update the script to be a little better, and give it more missiles so it can actually do something. Afterburners are optional.

c20c1ff9-43878.jpg Something like that would be cool!

Edited by Nightmare515

I play with a 90 degree field of view because 70 degrees gives me a headache. The only problem is that when I zoom in, it doesn't go back to the default zoom level, putting me at a disadvantage in long range firefights. Is it possible to mod the game so that when you press the zoom in button it doesn't just subtract from the FoV, but sets it to where it would be when using the default 70 degree FoV?

Unmanned variants of all vehicles (air, land maybe even sea?) in game. Certainly not realistic, but combined with an improved UI for the drones this could be used for an excellent RTS mod.

PM if you can spare some time

Want to start a large project to use as my learning tool.

Am stationed on Okinawa at the moment and can't get over how perfect it would be for the arma verse. It's large but not massive has a LARGE military significance so bases etc wont look out of place. I'm stationed here for 3 more years so will have plenty of time for reference material etc. was very disappointed with stratis air base and how weak the defense was (thing isn't even fenced in!?). With Kadena being here and the island being what I would call perfect for arma with its multiple installations etc I've decided I am going to use this project to start learning how to map and model. Also being saddened by the hangars etc not being hardened shelters etc and how the community could really use a realistic air base for all sorts of missions and could also use assets such as that of military style buildings homes etc to use I'm thinking I will learn to map and improve the map as I learn with custom assets etc.. Obviously I am limited by opsec etc and this cant be a 1:1 scale like i would like but would love to put something really useful out there. Sadly as I said this is my first attempt at modding so if anyone can pm me tutorials etc on map making for the arma series that would be of great help or can meet up on TS to teach me some basics etc it would be much appreciated. Also if someone wants to pick up the project and teach me on the way I can provide all the source material you could ever need haha. Decided to post here as this will be a rather large project especially if going for the realism I would want there really are no Japanese architecture style building etc so all that would have to be modeled etc as we went and seems that I may need more of a team of people with good experience to really get the map and assets out there in full potential instead of a guy trying to learn hahaha

PM if you can spare some time

Want to start a large project to use as my learning tool.

Am stationed on Okinawa at the moment and can't get over how perfect it would be for the arma verse. It's large but not massive has a LARGE military significance so bases etc wont look out of place. I'm stationed here for 3 more years so will have plenty of time for reference material etc. was very disappointed with stratis air base and how weak the defense was (thing isn't even fenced in!?). With Kadena being here and the island being what I would call perfect for arma with its multiple installations etc I've decided I am going to use this project to start learning how to map and model. Also being saddened by the hangars etc not being hardened shelters etc and how the community could really use a realistic air base for all sorts of missions and could also use assets such as that of military style buildings homes etc to use I'm thinking I will learn to map and improve the map as I learn with custom assets etc.. Obviously I am limited by opsec etc and this cant be a 1:1 scale like i would like but would love to put something really useful out there. Sadly as I said this is my first attempt at modding so if anyone can pm me tutorials etc on map making for the arma series that would be of great help or can meet up on TS to teach me some basics etc it would be much appreciated. Also if someone wants to pick up the project and teach me on the way I can provide all the source material you could ever need haha. Decided to post here as this will be a rather large project especially if going for the realism I would want there really are no Japanese architecture style building etc so all that would have to be modeled etc as we went and seems that I may need more of a team of people with good experience to really get the map and assets out there in full potential instead of a guy trying to learn hahaha

You should put a proper post in mate, title it "recruiting coder's and modder's" so that the whole community will see it. I done the same so it is allowed. I would love to see this project come true for you, so I will be keeping an eye on your work. Good luck with it :)

You should put a proper post in mate, title it "recruiting coder's and modder's" so that the whole community will see it. I done the same so it is allowed. I would love to see this project come true for you, so I will be keeping an eye on your work. Good luck with it :)

Actually did, am getting a nice amount of help to get me started on mapping etc not so much people willing to help with the task though XD

Just think it would be badass, especially with the political state of the pacific right now. Fighting in the dense streets of naha would be a CQB nightmare...

I think we need a big ship mod that adds some nice submarines, destroyers, and cruisers... might as well take advantage of this awesome new underwater system. Though I suppose BIS would have to somehow allow us to walk on the ships when they move...

I think we need a big ship mod that adds some nice submarines, destroyers, and cruisers... might as well take advantage of this awesome new underwater system. Though I suppose BIS would have to somehow allow us to walk on the ships when they move...
Did someone say destroyer? :D

As for cruisers though, you'll have to define that one more specifically, considering the ambiguousness and peculiarities of modern cruiser definitions... and finally, so far we've got Gnat's submarines from Arma 2, but I don't recall any submarine options native to Arma 3 that are "actually playable". :( Swedish Forces Pack's had HSwMS Gotland which previously worked, and I vaguely recall one "forces pack" with one, but both were clearly stated to be non-functioning (even if driveable, no interior, no proper view, no weapons) and purely for cinematics/scenes.

Would like a mod that can make a picture replace the world for the main menu, so like using the loading screen as a main menu. Would be even better if someone showed me how to do this.

Did someone say destroyer? :D

As for cruisers though, you'll have to define that one more specifically, considering the ambiguousness and peculiarities of modern cruiser definitions... and finally, so far we've got Gnat's submarines from Arma 2, but I don't recall any submarine options native to Arma 3 that are "actually playable". :( Swedish Forces Pack's had HSwMS Gotland which previously worked, and I vaguely recall one "forces pack" with one, but both were clearly stated to be non-functioning (even if driveable, no interior, no proper view, no weapons) and purely for cinematics/scenes.

Yea I have seen that mod it looks very promising, I didn't realize they called so many ships cruisers. When I say cruisers I mean battlecruisers the ships that are in between a battleship and destroyer... at least I think, I'm not a ship expert.

Yea I have seen that mod it looks very promising, I didn't realize they called so many ships cruisers. When I say cruisers I mean battlecruisers the ships that are in between a battleship and destroyer... at least I think, I'm not a ship expert.

I wouldn't say cruisers were ambiguous as such, just branched off and specific only if you say. There is a typical format that follows PB,DD,CL/CA,BB,(CV).

Your CL/CA is light/heavy cruiser. Armed with your assortment of weapons.

The point was simply that these days the definition of cruiser is a nebulous one -- heck, the Ticonderoga-class' Wiki article mentions that it was based on the Spruance-class destroyers and was going to originally be a DDG -- whereas "destroyers" immediately makes me think "Arleigh Burke". (It doesn't help that the CG(X) program got cancelled, not least because of its basis in the DD(X)/Zumwalt-class hull, with the Ticonderoga-class to be succeeded by... Flight III Arleigh Burke-class destroyers.)

But yeah, Chops' Flight IIA Arleigh Burke is one of the more high-profile of our current naval mods (certainly the most high-profile standalone that's not just part of a "Forces Pack") not least thanks to Chops' collaboration with mankyle, who's also behind the USS Independence (LCS 2), albeit that one's more a "technological demonstrator" for testing the extent and methods behind "moving ship landing and walkability"; unfortunately I continue to stand by what I said before re: submarines.

Keeping the naval theme, I'm hoping Gnat updates his civilian tankers/frieghters for A3. I loaded them in, and they're static (which is fine) but the landed helo slid over the side because the weight of it pitched the vessel to starboard. Then I was walking from fore to aft on the port side and fell through the deck and into the drink.

Would be great to have a ship, even if it's static, for troops to board and search, or disarm IEDs or bombs, seize nuclear materials, etc... It would be nice to actually be able to enter the ship and go below to a cargo hold, maybe even the engine room. It would also need a way for players to be able to board from the water.

Has anybody made a flag pack for ArmA 3? I tried porting one over that I made for ArmA 2, and while it does load, the textures show up pink and purplish in-game. Cheers! :)

Would like to request a MOD.

Could someone please make a Browser Filter Button/Drop Menu for the .PROFILE settings.

In relation to this thread and Tracker.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?161926-Difficulty-settings-and-their-ambiguity

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=11791

As I dont think BIS will fix this before release.

Hello,

I would like to make some scary missions for my friend and I and I wanted to know if there are any zombie unit mods.

Thanks